Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt

Site Contributors

14 posts in this topic

I am looking for people that would like to help with the new site. This was originally discussed in the New Site thread, but I think it needs its own thread.

So far I have the following:

Dr. Raphael Bradford is interested in helping with the Adventure or Trinity forums.

Seph is interested in helping with the D&D or old WoD forums.

The more people and involvement we have the better, so please consider if there is a game or other forum that you would like to help get going. Other forums will include various media types and will grow over time.

Thanks for helping the site expand and improve.

Chosen

I don't know if there are many people that would be interested in Wheel of Time, and I'm really not a rules lawyer, but I know the universe very well and would be willing to moderate or perhaps ST at some point.

I can help with a Mutants and Mastermind section. Been kicking a Paragons specific idea around.

I have this idea of a BSG-RPG (Battlestar Galactica, the new series) I'd like to GM/ST - if there is enough response and you would host it I'd gladly do it.

I am looking to expand the site with discussion for other games. This is not a request for people to run games, even though that is welcome also. I am looking to attract people interested in a wide range of games and want to find some people to help build the content to attract them. And then we can hopefully build that into more people participating in the IC sections.

Please respond if you are interested in working on a new gaming section and are capable of making 15+ posts a month to the forum.

Thanks,

Chosen

Hi Chosen...

I'm actually in the process of getting a PBP Requiem game going. In fact, I was about to contact you about getting it its own board.

Here's the link, ( Vampire-The Hounds of Zaroff ) it's pretty self explanatory and I think there's 4-5 interested in starting now, and I honestly think that if the game gets going, more will come over.

I know that this wasn't a request for more people to run games, but that's what happened :P

Originally Posted By: Chosen
Please respond if you are interested in working on a new gaming section and are capable of making 15+ posts a month to the forum.

I'm not 100% sure what your asking for Chosen, but I can contribute Exalted, D&D, Shadowrun, and any WoD game (Vampire, Werewolf, Wraith, Mage, Changling, Hunter).

I'm not sure I culd contribute time to all of them but I'd be more than happy to help get one or two started with a few player made resources (NPCs, equipment, etc.) and get some discussions going.

Drop my "Revenant" account a PM and we can go back n' forth with some details. I'm all for helping you get this place blossoming, just let me know what you need.

My gosh...these all sound great. smile

I am a chronic player, not a GM...but if any of these get off the ground, I'd love to be in one/some/all/killmenowbeforeIplayagain!

grin

Well, we have our first addict... er... fan. Yeah... fan. smile

I will contact everyone ASAP. I am going out of town in a couple days and am not sure if I'll have the time to do anything before I leave. If you are interested please continue to post what you would like to add and I'll get everything started as soon as I get back, which will be the beginning of May.

I also have d20 Modern/Future/Urban Arcana (you haven't lived until you've blown up an Elven Mech... "Don't fire til you see the points of their ears!")

And Alternity, although I doubt anyone even knows that game around here.

Beyond having access to a bajillion different games either in hard copies or pdf, I am starting a wiki for The Middle Children of History game I want to start up, but it'd be easy enough to branch it out or cross reference it with other wikis made for the games on the site. It's done through wikidot.com, and if we enabled the ad stuff on them we might even could help you out with the maintenance costs of the site.

Dunno, just my ideas right now.

Rather than going ahead and setting things up and saying that people are going to be the moderator of the section, I'd like to see what you all are capable of before setting something up. This makes everything fair and open. If you'd like to see more content on the site related to something that you are interested in, then go ahead and post it in the related forum, whether that is rpg, media, etc. If you post some cool content that gets people discussing it then I'll create a new forum with you as the moderator after enough posts/threads have been created.

This method allows everyone the opportunity add something that they are interested in, while not overcrowding the forum with forums for content that won't exist at that time.