Aberrant: 2011 - Nevada Strangeness

MisterE

Has anyone heard about some strangeness going down at the Church of the Immanent Escheaton (CIE) in Nevada? I've heard that Project Utopia, the US Army, and the ATF/FBI have been involved. I understand that branch of the Church was run by a nova up to a year ago, but the nova mysteriously vanished.

Has this guy been hiding out in the desert and gone nuts or what?

Anyway, its been three weeks as much as I can figure and no one is saying much about it of real value. Does anyone want to share some information?

What started it doesn't really matter. Utopia novas got involved in something, maybe they were recruiting someone, maybe they were off duty, maybe two novas found out they were sharing the same girlfriend, whatever. Tempers got hot, someone over reacted, the authorities got involved... and they had a mess.

At this point what happened is they did something embaresing enough that they don't want it public. From the sounds of it the other players also don't want it public, so whatever happened gave no credit to anyone. No one looked good, everyone involved wishes strongly that they'd been somewhere else.

Well there were no other novas associatied with the cult that I could discover. What I did find interesting was The Miracles disappearance back in March 2008. Did he vanish, get nabbed, or blow himself up?

If he wasn't the one keeping everyone's attention outside of Boulder then who was it?

The world may never know.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived