Aberrant: 2011 - What would you do for Christmas if you could?

Hero

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Originally Posted By: Emerald Panadero
blush Precisely which Church are you with, Padre? grin

I shall divulge nothing to the likes of you Babylonian whore! And don’t think you can extract it from my mind with your vile devilish gifts! I wear a special foil hat to deflect the prying minds of Satan’s children!

Fish...barrel...me laughing so hard I'm in tears...yeah, there's Christmas joy to be had here after all! grin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Emerald Panadero
Originally Posted By: Drew
Something tells me this dude is either a baseline fucking with us or a nova fucking with us. Whichever it is....Carry on. My Wayward Son. There'll Be Peace (and love, and joy) when you are done.

NO!!!! I want him to be real! mad

Oh ,he's real. Even if this chimp isn't who he says he is, there are more than enough out there to take his place. Unevolved, and proud of it!

Maybe she meant that your methodology is different? You seem more like the "chase it down and grab it with your bare hands" kind of guy. You know, a "do-it-yourself"er.

Her, less so, and she also doesn't seem to have developed a worldview or philosophy centered around predator v. prey. It seems more like an intellectual exercise or thrill-seeking on her part.

Originally Posted By: Primal
Hey there Kittie, you uhh, like to 'do it' yer self?

Oh, yeah. I'll bet you get all the ladies with lines like that.

And, yes. Yes I do.

On topic!
If I could do anything for Christmas, I'd spend one day not looking like some Asian cartoon-lover's wettest dream. I know, it's selfish, but when you're not one of the lucky novas who looks mostly "normal," it's a pretty big deal. As an alternative, I'd just have the whole city blanketed with snow for the day, so everyone would have to forget things like work and business and their busy schedules... relax, and cuddle up with each other.

I know, I know. "Think of the consequences!" Emergency response teams would be overloaded, hospitals would be overbooked, and insurance adjusters would be working overtime. Still, I like the idea of a nice, quiet evening with another warm body, where the outside world couldn't intrude because they were wrapped up with a warm body of their own.

I'd want my memory back and for people to remember me again.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I am and who I've become, I just know I've left something behind. I just don't know what.

There are things worse than dying, being forgotten I think marks up there pretty damn high.

Originally Posted By: Kittie
I know, it's selfish, but when you're not one of the lucky novas who looks mostly "normal," it's a pretty big deal.

I can understand the way you feel. Everytime I go outdoors, you would think Nesse got out of her lake and walked on land. It is a public spectacle.

For Christmas, I would like to be able to sit down with a cat on my lap. Alas, I fear that even the Christmas Spirit will not be able to let that happen.

Originally Posted By: Changeling
For Christmas, I would like to be able to sit down with a cat on my lap. Alas, I fear that even the Christmas Spirit will not be able to let that happen.

That sounds pretty simple, actually. Are they afraid of you? If so, I might be able to help. smile

No Ms. Kittie, they are not afraid of me. I had two cats until shortly after my eruption. It is worse than that. An unfortunate side effect from my eruption is that my touch kills small animals. Plants fair no better.

Being able to caress a cat or dog, is now just a dream.

Originally Posted By: Changeling
No Ms. Kittie, they are not afraid of me. I had two cats until shortly after my eruption. It is worse than that. An unfortunate side effect from my eruption is that my touch kills small animals. Plants fair no better.

Being able to caress a cat or dog, is now just a dream.

How awful! I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you able to... shut off your abilities for a while? If not, have you considered turning to pharmaceutical options?

No. How I wish I was able turn it off.

I doubt drugs will have any effect. My 'condition' is cause by a bad reaction my body has to quantum. Some scientists refer to it as 'Quantum Backlash Syndrome', or QBS. So unless an enterprising scientist comes up with a way of supressing QBS, I am stuck with my current condition.

Just to be on the safe side, I avoid babies too. I will not have something like that on my conscience. It may be safe for me to touch them, but if you were in my shoes, you might think twice. I won't risk it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived