Aberrant: 2011 - What would you do for Christmas if you could?

Hero

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to make everyone in the world a nova for one week, just so they could get a feeling for what we are about. Yeah, it would suck to come down from that, but I think it would help people gain some understanding.

And not just the beautiful, or kewl novas either. Not everyone gets to be a Primal.

I'd like to go on like a $350,000,000 shopping spree. You know, for new clothes and stuff. I've had this OpPhone for almost four months now, so yeah... it's way old. Time for a new one.

Oh, and I'd probably ask Santa to break of California into the ocean. You know, so we wouldn't have to get dirty or spend money on them every time there is an earth quake.

Originally Posted By: Summer Solstice
I'd like to go on like a $350,000,000 shopping spree. You know, for new clothes and stuff. I've had this OpPhone for almost four months now, so yeah... it's way old. Time for a new one.

Oh, and I'd probably ask Santa to break of California into the ocean. You know, so we wouldn't have to get dirty or spend money on them every time there is an earth quake.

Quoted for unbelievability. Wow.

Guest Brother Maynard

I'd see to it that all you spawns of Satan were burned in the righteous fires of damnation!

Prepare to meet thy God foul demons, the time is soon upon you that you and your bastard fathers and whore mothers will know the fury of God's wrath!

Jesus loves you too.

Hey buddy, ask Dustbin to eat your essence. He's a real genial guy; I'm sure you'll get along great.

Really, the two of you should meet up. Do some good ol' demon-saint smiting. It'd be a learning experience.

Originally Posted By: Autumn Solstice
Amen sister. But, camo? Seriously. Have you no sense of style?

I live in the Tropics and circumstance requires me to wear sensible clothes.

Now that I think about it, I really will make it snow on Christmas here.

I would wish for lots of things, yes, but Père Noël has such a difficult time finding me already and all shiny boxes and bows need someone to open them. Better someone who has not got so many bright colours and sharp mirror-edges stored away already. So, I wish for nothing. I can be happy knowing he grants it, no?

Savagely fuck each and every last one of you. smirk

Kidding! Kidding! laugh I know you guys probably don't expect that sort of language from me. I was just making a joke. Promise. grin Sorry if I disappointed or horrified anybody.

In reality, I know you're probably all expecting the Miss America answer, but it's the truth, so I'll say it, anyway: I wish everyone could be happy for a little while. I wish everyone had a good meal, a warm bed, and people they cared about to spend the day with. If I could, I'd make it so that everyone across the world could have one good day. This has less to do with the actual holiday of Christmas than the "magic" of the season, how most people tend to see Christmastime as special and act accordingly. If I somehow had one wish, that would be it. One good day for everyone. Because one good day is all it takes to really turn it all around, sometimes. Just like the opposite is true, too.

I'd make it so that every nova in the world would, for about a week, drop all the differences and get to know each other, and see how much they have in common.

Like kicking Brother Maynard's ass up around his shoulder-blades.

Although, LiberTeen's suggestion has serious merit. grin

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I'd see to it that all you spawns of Satan were burned in the righteous fires of damnation!

Prepare to meet thy God foul demons, the time is soon upon you that you and your bastard fathers and whore mothers will know the fury of God's wrath!

Take a long swandive into the Hell you created, spermclot. grin

Originally Posted By: Ravenshire
Mellow out Paramancer. We start banding words with these hate-mongers and all we do is lower ourselves. This guy isn't worth your time.

As far as you know, he's still alive, right?

I'm as cool and calm as I need to be, brother. wink

Guest Brother Maynard
Originally Posted By: The Paramancer

You are a prismatic fecal stain on the undergarments of humanity!

The Church shall act a the bleach for a new era! Cower in fear heathens! I shall take great pride in slaying you all in God's mercy!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and don't lean on your own understanding. In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your way. [Proverbs 3:5, 6]"

Originally Posted By: Anonymous

Originally Posted By: The Paramancer

You are a prismatic fecal stain on the undergarments of humanity!

The Church shall act a the bleach for a new era! Cower in fear heathens! I shall take great pride in slaying you all in God's mercy!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and don't lean on your own understanding. In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your way. [Proverbs 3:5, 6]"

What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us?
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home?
Just trying to make his way home
Like a holy rolling stone?
Back up to heaven all alone.
Just trying to make his way home.
Nobody calling on the phone
Except for the Pope maybe in Rome?

So can anyone connect the dots for me? Why is it all these militant haters-in-Jesus'-name all rant like some mad scientist with a Doomsday device?

Originally Posted By: Emerald Panadero
blush Precisely which Church are you with, Padre? grin

Why, the same branch that considers it a Sacred Mission to look at the state of your undergarments, Emerald! wink

(They're a radical religious offshoot of the Underpants Gnomes...)

Guest Brother Maynard
Originally Posted By: Emerald Panadero
blush Precisely which Church are you with, Padre? grin

I shall divulge nothing to the likes of you Babylonian whore! And don’t think you can extract it from my mind with your vile devilish gifts! I wear a special foil hat to deflect the prying minds of Satan’s children!

Archived