Aberrant: 2011 - Your evil universe counterpart

Anateus

While I'm hanging out here, a question for the board.

What does your evil universe counterpart look like? What did she/he get for Eruption?

See, I'm thinking my evil universe twin is a kid who gave up on his dream of being a rock star and just threw himself into business, hoping to get money and women and just living with hating himself for selling out. Dreams never make it to the plate, after all.

So, he's trying real hard to sell stuff to people who aren't interested. What stuff, what for, he doesn't care. He cares about his commission and the night in Vegas he's going to have with it. And then...blammo! He pops, and becomes a salesman like no one's ever dreamed. He lands the sale, he lands a promotion, and pretty soon, he's hijacked the company.

He doesn't ever reveal he's a nova, because he's better off flying under the radar. He's got a wife he's turning into a Kewpie doll, a business full of employees who are too afraid to do anything but their best for him, and a coke and prostitute habit that takes more than it's fair share of his disposable income.

Deep down? He'd like to come out and be a nova, but he's to the point where he can't deal with other people except by manipulating them. It's the only way he can interact with other people, the closest thing he has to human contact.

He goes on a power-trip, gets caught, and gets sent wherever the scary novas go. The end.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe nobody's posted on this yet! laugh I love these kinds of questions.

Okay, hmm, let's see. Evil Alternate Universe LiberTeen.

I prefer to think my evil twin would have similar powers, just use them differently. She'd probably be a dogmatic, hard-core Christian or Muslim, a champion of abstinence, probably allied with some group like Focus on the Family or the Moral Majority.

Really, I'm so far out on the edge (admittedly whistle) that the mirror image of me could only be some insane cartoon. I have this image of a raven-haired, purse-lipped, button-down prude who twists peoples' wills against themselves, forcing them to behave and even think the way she demands they do, doing everything in her power to erode civil rights and acceptance of anyone who deviates from the status quo. She'd probably be a peach in the eyes of the government, provided she wasn't too outwardly crazy, but eventually things would come to a head and someone would find out the tangled web she'd been weaving. Unlike myself, she'd probably be a conspirator and schemer, and in the end, I hope she'd be caught and disgraced, and hopefully the backlash against her and her actions would repair some of the damage she did.

I don't like mirror me. frown

Evil Universe Counterpart:

I would probably be some fascist, power-mad criminal bent on controlling the Los Angeles underworld and then extending my power into the light.

Seriously, the underworld economy in Southern California is a powerful force. I'm glad I know I couldn't stand the man I would become if I ever attempted something like that.

Hmm. This is kind of a tough question.

I think probably that the "anti-me" would be a hardcore thrillseeker who didn't care who she hurt or what sort of trouble she caused as long as she was the center of attention. She'd be vicious, callous, and completely insane, without any sort of regard for laws or morals or propriety. She'd probably be the type to tear a mugger's throat out or something instead of reporting it to the police- you know, the kind of person with a total lack of impulse control.

Since I don't really have much in the way of "powers" myself, I guess she'd probably be a lot stronger than I am, physically, to suit her aggressive nature...

It's a little scary for me to think about. No morals, no remorse, and a really nasty temper. I definitely wouldn't want to meet her.

My evil counterpart would be a heartless manipulator, bent on driving a wedge between baseline humanity and novakind. He would probably join the teragen, not for any sense of fullfillment, but as a tool toward his own selfish aims. Assuming we started at the same eruption point, he would be a shining intellect by now - smarter than me, but less well-rounded.

A difficult answer for such a simple question. I have been pondering this question all day, and have come to some sort of 'compromise' (for lack of a better word).

-The person would most likely be an illiterate and uneducated baseline. Probably a common criminal with mental retardation.

-They would have been born in France, as opposed to The British Isles.

-One good thing about them, is that they would have a full head of hair as an adult. (I got bad genes from my mother).

Originally Posted By: MisterE
I believe the Evil Counterpart to me is Liberteen. I know I would never have the confidence to wear that outfit. grin

You've never seen me come in for an air landing from the ground floor, have you? grin

Originally Posted By: Alptraum
Blah blah racism blah blah.

emot-jerkbag.gif

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen

You've never seen me come in for an air landing from the ground floor, have you? grin

Never in person, but it took less than three minutes to vicariously share the experience on the Opnet.

Love the emote you found for our own little shave-tail monkey.
emot-jerkbag.gif It fits.

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen

Never in person, but it took less than three minutes to vicariously share the experience on the Opnet.

One of my friends had it as a screensaver. grin

Just hope you like what you saw. grin I hear there's some pay site online that collects and publishes photo and video of such events whenever they can.

And by "I hear", I mean "we're currently in litigation". grin Not because I want the money, I just don't think anyone should have to pay for the show.

Love the emote you found for our own little shave-tail monkey.
emot-jerkbag.gif It fits.

I thought it was especially apt. smile Thank you.

A Voodoo King with an army of Undead Minions. Your minions moan "Brainzzz ... brainzzz ..." as they shamble towards their victims.

Also, you would probably live in Haiti instead of Cuba and run a chain of fast food resturants as a cover for your plans at world domination/digestion. Needless to say, this chain would serve noxious food at incredibly cheap prices.

Originally Posted By: Gabriel Law
A man with unlimited resources with a black void the pumps ice through his veins, hell bent on making sure you and every living and breathing thing in this world succumbs to misery and agony.

I'll let you imagine the rest...

It’s kind of scary now that I think about it.

Golly, Evil-Me could be your henchman!

Originally Posted By: Evan-Happy Scientist
I guess I would be some mad geniuses evil lackey, working on some means to use science to enslave or annihalate my fellow human beings. I would definitely be an unpleasant person, full of myself and my vision for the future. I would probably even gloat over captured prisoners.

You know Evan, that version of you would be so incredibly attractive.

Originally Posted By: Summer Solstice
Originally Posted By: Evan-Happy Scientist
I guess I would be some mad geniuses evil lackey, working on some means to use science to enslave or annihalate my fellow human beings. I would definitely be an unpleasant person, full of myself and my vision for the future. I would probably even gloat over captured prisoners.

You know Evan, that version of you would be so incredibly attractive.

Spare the World - Get the Girl

Sorry, but I have to choose the Spare the World option. Its that whole utopian thing.

Tch, whatever. He's not a cannibal, it's not cannibalism if you eat yourself it's more like self mutilation or something, I think. So in a sense Jonny is crying out for help and as a duly appointed representative of Team Tomorrow it's my responsibility to help him and all that other happy rainbow crap that goes with it.

This is a public service Autumn, god. Get with it.

I'd love to see the place Jonny. Have a time in mind?

God, my evil universe counterpart? He'd probably be a ruthless and efficient hunter, given over to animalistic instincts and mentality.

He'd probably be constantly altering his body to find the perfect combination of animal traits to hunt his prey with, likely never appearing in exactly the same form twice.

His ability to blend in with baseline society would make him particularly difficult to track and catch.

I don't think I want to meet evil-me.

Originally Posted By: Chimera
He'd probably be a ruthless and efficient hunter, given over to animalistic instincts and mentality.

Check...

Quote:
He'd probably be constantly altering his body to find the perfect combination of animal traits to hunt his prey with.

Check...

Quote:
His ability to blend in with baseline society would make him particularly difficult to track and catch.

Uh huh...

Quote:
I don't think I want to meet evil-me.

Sure ya do... c'mon, I'll buy the drinks that night. Afterwards we'll go out and roll some nuns or something.

My Evil universe counter part?

Probably some hard up utopian cold-hearted bitch who dressed like a nun and had the power to shut up people and bore them to death with her super intelligence.

Probably a desk or keyboard jockey, specializig in fixing reports for the higher ups and....probably russian decent.

Now....dosen't somebody like that exist already?

Archived