Silly Mal, messing with WoD

White Light

So, I was looking over at the White Wolf wiki site, and I decided to read all about Divis and his fantastical escapades. At the end of the artical, it says that there are a group of people out there who think that when Divis leaves Earth, he uses the "Create Universe" power, and creates World of Darkness with himself as Caine.

There is also Exalted, which places Mal as The Unconquered Sun.

The best one is where people think that Exalted is the precurser to WoD, and Divis placed himself as the most powerful character in both.

I got a kick out of this, and decided that other people needed to hate me more.

Because, really. If bringing this up doesn't make you hate me, than nothing short of Professer X jumping up out of his wheelchair, clad in camo and a AK-47, while yelling "The time for talk is over! Now is the time for action!" will inspire such feelings of hate.

Hate you? This makes me laugh. I gamed with people like that ... when I was 14. Sadly, I was also gaming with some people like that when I was 24, but it was far less common.

What is also sad is that the folks at WW feel doing this constantly makes a good game.

Hey, it makes them money though.

• 10 months later...

A Quote from WW

"Before the World of Darkness, There was a time of Heroes, it was the age of EXALTED".

Add this to WW's plans to make Exalted the creation of Divis, or some other Aberrant/Nova the Creator of Exalted, And you wounder WHY people came to this conclusion.

However, this consept (Like the whole idea of Aberrant) was Not well received by WoD players, and even some of WWolfs own staff, that the planned Idea was Ixna'd As soon as the back lash was felt.

So Yeah, this is No longer canon... In fact, it stopped being the canon to be, with-in months I here. So it's meaningless.

In fact, Neither WoD nor Exalted players liked being associated with eachother so much that, later White Wolf killed the Exalted WoD connection as well...So that one is None-canon as well.

Neither is legit

• 2 years later...

Actually, a Wild Mass Guess I read was that Mal and his little band of Quantum rejects became the Primodials, Divis Mal himself becoming Malfeas. Which means Mr. Marty Stu ending up being horribly stitched up inside his own corpse or something after failing to win due to his own ego getting in the way again even in his own perfect world. That would be poetry perhaps. wink

Archived