Aberrant: 2011 - BlackBurn..Way to much hype.

Catalyst

I mean really.. So a bunch of novas get into a bar, and act like jerks. WTF. Okay so there were some good things there, there were a lot of hoties, and even some nice people. Liberteen was totally awesome. Then again, she would be awesome anywhere.

to be fair, darling, I hear its a little hard NOT to be fixated on the girl. Even I might suspend my usual "boys only" policy for her. grinblush

geez, guys, between the party coming up, this blackburn thing, and just the reputation the twon has on its own, you guys are really making me pine for a little NYC action. i've GOT to get down there soon. laugh

Well, if you guys want a fun, but rather tame time Long Pig's is actually is developing a little room for reservations. IF, you're a nova.

Not anti-baseline here, hell, they're most of my customers. But Novas=Publicity and if the Paparazzi have something to shoot as they come in that's all the better.

Peace!

Yea, cause You know..If some one died that would have been cool. Some nova are tougher than tanks, and stronger too. Others aren't. If one nova who was strong enough to rip tanks opens hits a nova who not tougher than a tank? Well that would just be no good.

Originally Posted By: Catalyst
If one nova who was strong enough to rip tanks opens hits a nova who not tougher than a tank? Well that would just be no good.
It wasn't that serious a fight, just people blowing off steam. There was at least one other guy there who could have had people going 'splat' on his fists rather than 'bounce'.

Originally Posted By: Alessa Neri
Do you think this kind of thing is common?
Not sure... largely there were a couple of yahoos who greatly increased the temperature, and someone else who got drunk and publically insulted everyone who had aberrations (I assume delibrately) in song.

Originally Posted By: Alessa Neri
I wanted to go, but now that I hear about this brawl I'm not sure I should actually set foot in that place.

Do you think this kind of thing is common?

seconded! blush geez, why can't people just have a good time? then again, i guess fighting IS a good time to some, huh? blush

Archived