Aberrant: 2011 - A Warning to All

Libertyne

The girl posting here as 'Cyn' is a murderer and a fugitive from the law. She was responsible for the murder of American University's Prof. Antonia Fuerta and I personally witnessed her attempt to murder another. She has confessed to a body count of over twenty. I'd strongly advise staying far away from her, and if she offers to meet you or give you her location, I would just as strongly advise you contact the authorities immediately. She is not to be trusted.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh. I'm still nursing a broken arm because of this girl, and have been in a rotten mood about her getting away ever since. More importantly, she's proven herself to be a remoreseless killer, and I don't want to see any of you hurt. frown Be careful, okay?

Oh, c'mon, I'm not that bad. I like puppies and kittens, and I keep a pet fish. Isn't everyone entitled to their little hobbies?

Oh, and Brit, honey? Don't bother trying to report this one to the FBI. Since I'm kinda posting from inside their regional branch office and all.

Sweet dreams, all.

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen
Sorry if I sound a bit harsh. I'm still nursing a broken arm because of this girl, and have been in a rotten mood about her getting away ever since. More importantly, she's proven herself to be a remoreseless killer, and I don't want to see any of you hurt. frown Be careful, okay?

Sugar, don't worry about us; we've gotten the warning. We're not the ones with a broken arm, or the one she's calling by terms of endearment. By the way, that last is never a good sign, for those who haven't had to deal with dangerous or mentally unbalanced people.

You be careful, sweetie - I'll be praying for you.

I am totatlly going to break her face in for that. Real face breaking.

Cyn, you just don;t g around hurting nice people like Liberteen. You don't even go aorund hurting mean people like Summer. Mostly you do not go aorund killing people.

Liberteen, get well soon, and don't do anything to hurt your arm more.

Um, it's okay, Jon. Nice to meet you and all, and yes, it's really me. blush And it's really Ms. Caramel Bath, too. We have other celebrities here, too: Gabriel Law, Summer Solstice, Catalyst, Kylie 'Aura' Durham, John 'Gatecrusher' Brickman, and Longball are just a few of the publicly prominent novas who come here pretty regularly (sorry to anyone I missed! whistle).

Originally Posted By: Jon McKenzie
They let killers on this site?
I'm not sure how that works. It's any nova, but I've got no clue how the filtering is done.

Originally Posted By: Cyn
Well, you missed me...
That's because you're not famous.

oh, wow! that's awesome! laugh i had no idea there was so many famous novas here! Thanks, Liberteen! i really like you work, by the way. grin you too, Caramel Bath! shocked
Good to meet you Jon, and I'll second both of those notions.

Holy crap! laugh This site sports LiberTeen and Caramel Bath!? Are you guys, like, seriously members of this site, or are you just fans? Oh, man, this is so cool! grin I can't wait to see what other famous novas there are here!

Tunte dommer.

Archived