Aberrant: 2011 - I need to visit here more often.

SuperCav

I'm sorry for my quiet lately. I've actually been testing what I can do. Figuring out this whole quantum power thing takes some time and time is a thing that ticks away fast when you're learning about yourself.

Anyways, I'm back on dry land, and I'm reconnecting with everyone.

What's the news topside?

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen
Well, we're glad your back. smile I hope you had a nice time on your hiatus.
Agreed.

Originally Posted By: SuperCav
Not really. The life down there is suprisingly diverse for such harsh conditions. That, and learning how to live off of the ocean is a pretty useful skill anyways...
I've always felt that fish should come in a can.

It's all semantics. But the fish I have are fresh. Your canned fish is probably so soaked in preservatives and chemicals, that it's no suprise people got Cancer before us Novas started figuring out cures for it.

Anyways, back on dry land, loving every minute of it. It's not like the ocean is my second home and all, it's just fun being able to "fly" underwater, since I can't fly in the air.

3 dimensions of movement is a good thing.

• 1 month later...

It was. I've been on dry land for a while, but I've had to make arrangements that I don't really need to mention. Unfortunately I forgot to arrange payments for my flat, and my landlord got a little miffed. For about a month my housing situation was bloody bonkers.

Luckily, paying the missed rent and the penalties helped calm the situation, but I had to live pretty much on the Thames or hang out elsewhere on the water more than I wanted.

Thank god for public storage. That's all I got to say.

Oh well, God is in his heaven and all is right with the world. At least for now.

• 1 year later...
Actually it was taken from a Poem/Play by Robert Browning called "Pippa Passes".

I do spend enough time on dry land to read once in a while.

Mam, I'm going to have to give you a speeding ticket and a warning for passing through restricted air space. whistle

Originally Posted By: MisterE
Actually it was taken from a Poem/Play by Robert Browning called "Pippa Passes".

I do spend enough time on dry land to read once in a while.

Mam, I'm going to have to give you a speeding ticket and a warning for passing through restricted air space. whistle

Yeah... speeding where there's no speed limit, and airspace? Excuse me? The only way you'll catch me flying is if you toss me out of a plane with a parachute!

I'm starting to think people don't know me very well here...

Archived