[OpNet] Need information

z-The Morrigan

You better Vyse up... Janet Vyse... your apple pie... it's not so Nyse...

I couldn't help that...

At any rate, I have no clue who you're talking about, and if I did (and will soon enough, I'm sure) I'd not tell you. If this person is a fugitive let us law types handle it.

Is there an APB on one B. Majors too?

Last I saw, Mr. Revenant, your jurisdiction only extends as far as Chicago and area. If he's in Chicago, which I really doubt, and you find him, just let me know he's been arrested. I'll offer information that will get kidnapping charges added onto whatever else you can get on him.

Ms. Y.T., I've heard you're good at that sort of thing. I want to ask him some questions regarding a kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment. I think I can reasonably offer some kind of battery or assault charges, if you wanna toss some law tomes at him. As for what I wish to happen... that probably depends on where I find him.

I'm warning you both to back down and let the authorities handle it. If he is 'wanted' then you two are interfering with an investigation.

And, as a 'municipal defender', Mrs. The Morrigan, I can request, and usually get granted the right to perform my duties anywhere.

We're not average 'police', we're like the U.S. Marshalls, with even bigger attitudes.

I love it when people think that my power is limited to Chicago... the face they make as I'm snapping their wrist or arm or leg, or pick a body part, is priceless when they relise how wrong they were.

If this person has wronged you, and the authorities prove ineffective, then you may contact me through this board. Someone has been telling me often I should try to be more... outgoing.

My services are reasonably priced, especially for fellow Novas.

And I don't have moral qualms if you want a more permanent solution than gaol.

So she has a name...Morrigan. I was wondering if I might 'bump' into you again. How is East St. louis this time of year? Still protecting the turf I assume. That's good. It's also good to see that you still walk this earth. By the way, how's the leg?

Revenant:

Stick to 'policing' Chicago (if that is what you call it), and let the nice lady find her prey. She is quite good at it.

Maybe I will catch Mr. Vyse for her, just to spite you and your baseline laws. Come to think of it, when she's done interrrogating him, I'll eviscerate Mr. Vyse and leave his entrails on your doorstep. When you see them, remember..your own arrogance got him killed.

It could be that I already have him...afterall us fugitives have to stick together. In which case, I will deliver him to Ms. Morrigan for questioning, then he can go back into hiding.

Originally Posted By: The White Rat
So she has a name...Morrigan. I was wondering if I might 'bump' into you again. How is East St. louis this time of year? Still protecting the turf I assume. That's good. It's also good to see that you still walk this earth. By the way, how's the leg?

Revenant:

Stick to 'policing' Chicago (if that is what you call it), and let the nice lady find her prey. She is quite good at it.

Maybe I will catch Mr. Vyse for her, just to spite you and your baseline laws. Come to think of it, when she's done interrrogating him, I'll eviscerate Mr. Vyse and leave his entrails on your doorstep. When you see them, remember..your own arrogance got him killed.

It could be that I already have him...afterall us fugitives have to stick together. In which case, I will deliver him to Ms. Morrigan for questioning, then he can go back into hiding.

Lemme break this down for you Mighty Moron, I could give a fuck about this guy Vyse. Either I 'police' or I spend time in prison.

Frankly, if you have him, fine, when I find you we'll settle up then. If he's still around... bonus. If not, one less mouth for this world to feed.

You're sloppy Rat, failure follows you like a lost puppy hungy for more scraps of that delusion you call talent to slip through your knobby fingers.

You're small time, you should be a reoccuring villian on a cartoon somewhere in Japan shaking your fist and screaming 'Curse you Knights! I'll get you if it's the last thing I do!'

Meanwhile, stay the fuck out of my city.

If you were as good as you wish you were, you would have seized me during one of my many incursions into that cesspool you call a city. The fact that I come and go unnoticed, tells me that you are incompetent at law enforcement. You should go back to being a criminal. You have the right psychological profile for anti-social acivities.

Because of this, the baselines are even more foolish than I thought...hiring a criminal as a 'city defender'. Shit, with that kind of lunatic logic, they should make me the mayor.

I actually like you. You are ruthless and cruel. Those are two very important traits to have. We have a lot more in common than you know.

Table for two for White Knight.Yes White Knight your Ego is already here, and we think you may have want to get an extra chair.

You do not know shit about what I have done legally in the past and you most likely never will. You tote around your national pride and forget the US is not the whole world. Your legal powers as part of the Windy City Knights mean Jack Shit in India.

Okay, Y.T., seriously, you're ignorant. The WCK are 'Municipal Defenders' sanctioned by the State of Illinois. Where does the state get approval for such an expensive endeavor?

Like the US Marshalls, or FBI, the Windy City Knights, and every other law enforcement branch that employs a mostly nova personel we are bitches to the feds.

What's that mean? Well, that means that since this Jan is from Holland and had fled to the states this is an international issue, meaning that interpol and the feds will most likely want to get in on it.

So, I get to fly out to India, where the laws there a less strict than here, and where, as you were so kind to remind me, people have less rights than they do here.

So... when I beat the stuffing out of you within an inch of your life out there in India, you can't sue... because... well... our legal powers don't defend morons like you.

If stupidity was a crime you'd have been in chains a long time ago.

If you were as good as you wish you were, you would have seized me during one of my many incursions into that cesspool you call a city. The fact that I come and go unnoticed, tells me that you are incompetent at law enforcement. You should go back to being a criminal. You have the right psychological profile for anti-social acivities.

Because of this, the baselines are even more foolish than I thought...hiring a criminal as a 'city defender'. Shit, with that kind of lunatic logic, they should make me the mayor.

I actually like you. You are ruthless and cruel. Those are two very important traits to have. We have a lot more in common than you know.

When are you going to learn Rat... I've known about a great many of your little excursions into the city, not all mind you, but my information network is far more reliable than the WCKs cameras and tech.

Point is, I don't care. I'm all for you poppin in, having your fun and what not. It's the moment I have to come out there and face plant you into a puddle of your blood and piss that gets me irritated, because that takes away from my drinking time.

Pop in, have fun, just don't get caught. Let Sean cry for the people, he's good at that.

Try it. I bet you couldn't find me with all your Windy City friends. I am in your city right now. The device I am using to contact you right now is in a dumpster within two blocks of your head quaters. I am drinking a nice pitcher. Yet, you wouldn't beable to point me out at all. I give you a day, one solid day to use whatever means you have to find me. I will not leave your city, and I will then laugh as you cannot find me.

Quote:
It's the moment I have to come out there and face plant you into a puddle of your blood and piss that gets me irritated, because that takes away from my drinking time.

Then why bother. Come say hello, and we can share a few drinks. As I said, I like you. Your mean, nasty and show little empathy for those who have blackmailed you into serving.

I doub't you could find me, much less reach me. My associates don't like their compound invaded. You might make it a hundred meters before you found yourself burned, frozen, immobilized, poisoned, irradiated, chopped into kibble and finally, find that none of your powers function. Do you really think you can take on an entire town full of Harvesters? Not even Pax could survive. But feel free to come. Unfortunately I won't be able to spare you from their wrath if you do.

I can arrange for an invitation. We can discuss philosophy, morality and law like two rational beings. The difference between us and them is that we won't force you to work to avoid human laws. In fact, you can do whatever you want. We will support whatever path you take in life. You might find that you fit in with us.

Mr. Revenant, thank you for your efforts to sustain law and order. You are a merit to novas everywhere; all should aspire to your level of diligence.

Mr. White Rat, I still hold you to our last words together.

Mr. Gryle, thank you for your offer, but as Mr. Revenant has pointed out, such avenues are not prudent.

And Ms. Y.T., thank you for your offers. I am warmed that strangers care enough to help me.

Then why bother. Come say hello, and we can share a few drinks. As I said, I like you. Your mean, nasty and show little empathy for those who have blackmailed you into serving.

This is where people seem a bit confused. I was not blackmailed, I accepted responsibility for my actions and placed my self at the mercy of their laws by choice.

To me, it was the right thing to do.

Quote:
I doub't you could find me, much less reach me. My associates don't like their compound invaded. You might make it a hundred meters before you found yourself burned, frozen, immobilized, poisoned, irradiated, chopped into kibble and finally, find that none of your powers function. Do you really think you can take on an entire town full of Harvesters? Not even Pax could survive. But feel free to come. Unfortunately I won't be able to spare you from their wrath if you do.

Yeah, I'll pass. Considering I've prolly but a few of their buddies in body bags. However a few of them are still struggling within me to get free. Maybe I'll stop by so old friends can say 'hello'. Heh.

Quote:
I can arrange for an invitation. We can discuss philosophy, morality and law like two rational beings. The difference between us and them is that we won't force you to work to avoid human laws. In fact, you can do whatever you want. We will support whatever path you take in life. You might find that you fit in with us.

Tell you what, if you want to hang out for a brew I' okay with that. But if you think I'm going to a Harvester compound you're out of you damn mind. C'mon, I thought you were smart.

You know the rules of the street White Rat. Neutral ground, no toys, no powers, no sudden moves.

Lemme know what you come up with.

Originally Posted By: Y.T.
Try it. I bet you couldn't find me with all your Windy City friends. I am in your city right now. The device I am using to contact you right now is in a dumpster within two blocks of your head quaters. I am drinking a nice pitcher. Yet, you wouldn't beable to point me out at all. I give you a day, one solid day to use whatever means you have to find me. I will not leave your city, and I will then laugh as you cannot find me.

Umm, why would I try? You haven't broken any laws yet.

You know, Y.T., if you were really as omnipotent as you want us to believe, as completely beyond us lowly, lesser life forms as you seem to indicate with your endless "Haha, pwned j00!!!111!!1" posts, I'd think you'd have better, grander ways of occupying your time than trolling these forums.

Originally Posted By: Revenant
Umm, why would I try? You haven't broken any laws yet.

That is why we need to lobby for a law against fools being allowed off their leash outside of designated areas.

Y.T, stick to laying down the sturm und drang in Third World hotspots where the cameras can properly record your massive ego for posterity. You're about as well suited to covert urban work as I am suited to writing an advice column for post-natal depression.

Morrigan, I was simply offering the alternative. I am equally adept at 'trace and capture' as I am at 'disappear' jobs. I actually prefer the former, since they present more of a challenge and generally pay more. Whichever you choose I am discrete, anonymous, and efficient. Contact me if you wish.

Never said I was omnipotent. Just said I can hide better than Revenant could track. Further more Velvet, note how it is your boy friend who started off saying he was better than me for this job. I offered help to someone and I was then dismissed by someone who knows jack shit about what I can do. I then went to his play ground and showed him just how little he knew about me.

So, you say you saw me killing people on camera. Interesting. This would be the first time I heard of any sort of thing.But what do I know, I only live my life, you on the other hand seem to know me better than that, so I will look into these things.

In order to prevent you ever getting the wrong idea about me, (that being that I actually care) here's a little snippet I found on the OpNet that sums up my opinion of you and your attempts at "discussion" pretty nicely. Enjoy!

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing is that of a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

(yes, I'm done now)

Originally Posted By: Y.T.
Further more Velvet, note how it is your boy friend who started off saying he was better than me for this job.

That a fact? I never once said I was better at anything than you were. Merely that I was the only one legally qualified to handle information pertaining to an international fugitive.

Quote:
I offered help to someone and I was then dismissed by someone who knows jack shit about what I can do.

I did not dismiss you, I warned you what could happen if you interfered with an investigation.

Quote:
I then went to his play ground and showed him just how little he knew about me.

Actually, you didn't show me anything. So you came to Chicago and sent my Opnet posts from outside the building... oh... wow... you sure showed me.

Originally Posted By: Velvet
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

I am so turned on right now.

Marry me.

Archived