Sign in to follow this  

Joseph OOC    0

Seeing the rousing success of my Exalted PBP idea, I was convinced to run an Aberrant game instead. It was long and hard, but in the end someone nagged me for long enough (two minutes) that I actually got an idea:

It's 2002, and Project Utopia is starting to put into action plans to make a division of Team Tomorrow. And that means you.

The planet isn't cleaned up yet, much less the streets. Novas are a relative novelty, and people are still getting to grips that it's more than a few people with superpowers, but the beginning of a whole new Age. It will be your job to shape what people will think of novas for generations to come.

Yeah, it's a big responsibility. 'Course, the pay is good.

Now for the technical stuff. Team is going to be 6 players max, and I've already got 4, so it's tight, and it's going to be first come, first served. However, don't despair, if I get 8 or more players I'll make parallel games, with the other team being T2M Asia, probably, and the possibility of occasional crossovers.

Character creation is 30NP, you get 3 of each Resources Influence(Utopia) and Backing(Utopia) free, from your position on the team. However, Taint is still rare in 2002, and if you have any sign of Quantum Backlash Syndrome it must be a very well kept secret. From the public and possibly also from your superiors. Rules from the Corebook; powers, extras and other optional rules from other manuals (and that means strengths/weaknesses and merits/flaws) will be allowed if and very much if I feel like it. Which doesn't mean you shouldn't try to make your character exactly how you want him, but I reserve the right to say "no" in any circumstance.

PS: The four of you that are already in, post a little of your character ideas, so other people know what "positions" are filled, so there's not too much overlap.

Joseph OOC    0

Okay, Dougal (Dougal? New name or new face?) seems to have the fifth slot, and the sixth has been allocated via PM. Any further interest in the game will prompt the making of paralel chronicles. So, if anyone else wants to play, convince a friend to come with you, so I can make it 4-and-4, please, heh.

Everyone else, start writing up backgrounds and sheets and PMing them to me, and I see if I can bug the Powers That Be into giving us a board.

(BTW, I just read up on the Timeline, and it seems that in 2002 only T2MEu and Am existed. Scrap that, here T2M split into all its modern divisions, with the only exception that Central is based in Bahrain, Ethiopia not being terraformed yet and stuff)

Joseph OOC    0

Elemental Mastery: Gold? Wicked cool!

*ahem*

If someone else comes in, Focus, I'll divide the group in two.. if not, well, I'll see what I can do. Maybe we could go with 7.

HyperFocus    0

Okay, Im cookin' up a speedster with a smattering mega socials. The kinda guy Utopia'd milk for PR purposes, though he many not be the brightest Tomorrowite in the headquarters.

Guest Hexling, pending   
Guest Hexling, pending

If you've still got a spot free, I'd like to join.

Got a guy with Teleport and Clone (If you're running with the errata from players guide) that's collecting dust in my binder for a while now.

I'll PM the sheet and once the account (same name) is verifyed.

Warren    0

Yes, this game is no longer active.

Further more, the guy you sent the character sheet wasn't actually running the game when it ended. I'm not even sure the last time I've seen him on the forums.

Regardless, your interest is amusing, so thank you. But this game has been over for well over a year.