Exalted Game - Status: Canceled

Joseph OOC

Yeah, my plans at an Exalted game were delayed more than Duke Nukem: Forever. Sorry guys, but this time it's for real. Nothing too weird is going to predictably happen to my life in the near future, and I can hope to avoid unpredictabilities.

So yes, Exalted Second Edition. Solars game (unless I get a full party of people preferring to play Dragon-Blooded, in which case that can also be provided). A slightly atypical plot with a decidedly apocalyptic bent, with demons galore. Kick Hell-spawned Ass and Save The World (while fighting small inconveniences like the fact that most of the world thinks you are some kind of demon yourselves) while Civilization Crumbles Around You. Think LoTR: The Over-the-top Anime Version.

Anyway, I need players, a minimum of three and a maximum of six (although I could actually split the people into smaller groups and do two campaigns at the same time if there were more people wanting to play).

Character creation will be slightly special, and I'll post details of it later. Basically everyone will start out living in the same town (eh, small city), and I'm going to be frowning on Artifact and Manse, unless they're a necessary part of the character concept.

I'll give more details than this stream-of-consciousness thing tomorrow, when I'm more awake.

Oh, oh, and Chosen, that offer of a forum for the game still standing?

Well, seeing as, first of all, almost nobody on the site owns an Exalted 2e manual, and of those who do, only Long is interested in playing, this project is canceled. Or archived, rather.

Now, people in chat yesterday convinced me to run an Aberrant game (oh my, an Aberrant game in an Aberrant forum, amazing). Check the post above for details.

Archived