Worst. Fanfic. Ever.

Ghostwriter

I've hit it a couple of times and my favorite so far is "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Muppet Show and Army of Darkness. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!" I wonder if Peter Jackson used something like that to come up with the plot for Meet the Feebles.

Okay I've been playing with this thing for a little bit and here are a few that I found...amusing.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Bible and Quantum Leap . The story should use becoming the President as a plot device

(wasn't that already an episode or something?)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and Incredible Hulk . The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sopranos and the Little Mermaid . The story should use angst as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Malcolm in the Middle and Evil Dead . The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Lion King and X-Files . The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Trek and Resident Evil . The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Monkees and Cardcaptor Sakura . The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Murphy Brown . The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

The scary thing is I can see people actually writing this stuff...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived