Aberrant: 2011 - I need a boyfriend or just a friend

Catalyst

I hate being a nova and so young.I am a nova, so most everyone else looks at me as if I will either be this perfect angel or evil devil. Very few none novas see me as anything else and most of those are well old people, not to be rude but I want to be with people my own age.I don't want to hear about the past or back in my day or have to deal with people who haven't heard of my music. Hell I don't want to feel like I am a moron around them either. I am still growing up, right?

Well back to the main topic, where would the best place for me to find a boy I could date? I am looking for someone who a nova, well cause I don't think many boys my age who aren't novas would like a girlfriend who is well stronger and faster than he is. I have seen to many of them run away or stare at nothing but my breasts. Did i mentioned that I changed into a full figured woman.Not fat but well just drop dead good looking.I have stopped traffic!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, Catalyst, I think you're wrong lots of places in there. For one, I know a lot of guys would be thrilled to have a nova girlfriend. If you don't believe me, check Nova Max , a popular site where aspiring novas congregate to talk. As for finding a nova boyfriend, I think your best bet is to get out there and meet some! wink Staying in sure won't find you anybody, that's for sure!

Anyhow, if you're contented with just a friend (or if you're flexible on that "boy" silliness wink ), I'm sure I could find time to stop by and hang out some time. I'm pretty busy up until GOD (heehee! smile that's the only 'god' I'll get on my knees for!), but I plan to be in the west coast area afterwards. If you want to hang out, just say so! smile

Though I disagree with her delivery, "Summer" has a fair point: sitting here bemoaning the idea that you have no one to shag is a pathetic waste of time.

Yes, you are a nova, and people will stare. Let them. Your potential is far greater than they will ever know or understand, so how can you expect them to empathize? You are in unique circumstances with unique and fascinating abilities... Your cup size should be the least of your concerns.

If it's a man you want, or a woman, or something else completely, find them and make them yours. Take action, instead of playing "emo girl" on the OpNet.

Originally Posted By: Nyx
...sitting here bemoaning the idea that you have no one to shag is a pathetic waste of time.
And what planet are you from?

Originally Posted By: Nyx
Your cup size should be the least of your concerns.
Same comment.

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen
...a popular site where aspiring novas congregate to talk.
Or in other words, groupies. I highly approve.

...As for finding a nova boyfriend, I think your best bet is to get out there and meet some! wink
Exactly. Join one of the big nova organizations or just hang out with them.

Well, sure I could get a lot boys whow ant a nova, but that is part of the problem. WOuld they see me or my node? I am well rather unsure.

I could use a friend too. I would like to talk to you. Just hope you don't mind if I am well a bit less how do we say liberal than you. I do not mean this in a bad way, just well I am what I am. You are what you are, nothing wrong or evil in being either way. I am getting some free time soon anyways.

Um I had my life completely turned upside down and you want me to treat like as if it was a morning stroll? Sure. My body matters to me because of who I am.

I thank you for your care. I am being swamped with ideas, work and school. I normally have about 2 hours a day that is not training,school, or sleeping. I only sleep 4 hours a day! I am having well some stress issues to say the least. If you think I am being the "emo girl", well tell me what is wrong with that?

Sweetie, I'm going to let you in a little secret that you probably won't believe.

You don't need a man. Or a woman.

I'll let you think about that for a moment.

Sugar, you don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend. You're only seventeen, and you have your whole life to find good companions to share it with. Find yourself; learn who you are, then find your companion.

No, you incoherent twit, it isn't a "morning stroll." It is, however, an event of slightly more importance than who's going to ask you to the Winter Mixer at Sweet Valley High. The fact that your breasts are of apparently more concern to you than your brain is echoed in your writing. I reiterate... Your cup size should be the least of your worries.

Yes, bodies change. Yes, your life is different. You have two options: Sit on the OpNet and be berated for your lack of initiative, or get up and do something about it. If you want something, you can't just expect it to fall into your lap. Get up, get out, and go find it, and if you're unhappy with your current lot in life, and I cannot say this often enough, change it. You're not part of the seething masses anymore, you are a Nova.

Or I could ask for help form strangers who know more novas than I do. I do not feel overly comfortable joining most movements that I know, and well I can't really go to the AMP room either.

So, Yea I am whining, but right now that is about all I can do. I am too busy to most anything else.

Sweetie, yes, I'm sure. Take it from someone who thought she needed a boyfriend at seventeen, too.

And if you don't have the time to meet anyone, then you sure don't have the time to maintain a relationship. It's a lot of work, especially when you are still figuring out who you are.

Cat, there's no shame in using one of your features to attract people, you know? For you, it might just be your node. Would you get upset if you met a boy who told you he was attracted to you because of your eyes or your smile or your body? So why despair of a boy who's first attracted to you for your node? smile Give somebody time to get to know the real you and see if they stick around. Nobody says you have to commit to somebody after the first date. wink

Anyway, no problem not being as "liberal" as me. smile We're all at different places, and neither one of us has to feel bad for where we're at so long as nobody's getting hurt. "Hanging out" doesn't have to mean "having sex", Cat. I'd be happy to just get some soda. smile

Well. Liberteen. It wasn't me who supported the holiday let's have an orgasm. Your quote and such.I would just not like to you know hang out with you and have you think I was going to have sex with you when i was just wanting to see a movie, you know. I have had a few um friend try that on me.

In any case, the new year is looking like it will be more free for me. January being well part of the ear that I seem to get the most time off.

As for the node thing. yea I think it would bother me mroe than eyes. Most people who want em for my node think I can do anything, and I will have unlimited money and be prefect and bla bla bla...

• 2 months later...

Hello. I noticed the thread, and that the latest post is over two months old, but wondered if it was still being read.

My name is Troy. I am currently on a 'Tour of Help' through the USA. I ride my bike around the states, doing what I can in each area that I can do it in, and just try to make everything pleasant.

If you would still like to, I would like to free up an afternoon. We could go see a movie, or grab a bite to eat.

Just a thought, and an offer.

~Troy L. Campbell

Oh, Summer! I'm so happy to see you're back! smile I hope your time away was pleasant. What are you up to now that you're back?

Oh, and please don't be so hard on Cat. blush She's actually a very nice girl, and in no way in need of a "pity" fuck. She could easily get enough on her own. smile

Do you want to get together sometime? Or am I still too poor? grin

Originally Posted By: Catalyst
Um..I am over 16..I would have to be the one to bring up the charges...
You, or the state, or any relatives, etc. There is a reason why you're called "jailbait".

Quote:
I am 18 in a few weeks.
And I will be in California in a few weeks to visit that wonder of wonders, Disneyland ... and perhaps a few other LA-ish places. Hollywood is around there isn’t it? Care to show me around?

Really, Cat, you should stop letting all the rules get you down, both the stupid little social ones telling you what is right and all the annoying political ones telling you what is legal. You're a nova now. Enjoy it. You don't have to listen to anyone you don't want to anymore... what's the worst they can do to you?

Also, I believe I'm around your age, and I could always... show you some fun, if we have some free time.

Heh, maybe you'd be hot enough to melt me, babe, don't lose hope.

Actually, I did not say anything about the sharing of any bed, and even so, I'm not made of ice, and I'm anything but cold. The ice dust I carry around with me, well... it would be like a tingling, refreshing shower, a prickling of cold ice on warm skin. Not unpleasant in the least.

Oh, Summer! I'm so happy to see you're back! smile I hope your time away was pleasant. What are you up to now that you're back?

Not much. VR Power training. Totally a bore...

Quote:
Oh, and please don't be so hard on Cat. blush She's actually a very nice girl, and in no way in need of a "pity" fuck. She could easily get enough on her own. smile

If she fucks like she types I can see why she's dating D.J. Diddles.

Quote:
Do you want to get together sometime? Or am I still too poor? grin

Sure... why not? It's not like I have anything better to do.

But I'm so not buying you anything.

When did this thread get so sexy? blush Between Mr. Brickman, who I'm sure knows plenty of good tricks, Cat in heat, Stardust with her innuendo and Summer with her invitations, this thread certainly seems to be turning into the place to be. laugh

Originally Posted By: Summer Solstice
Sure... why not? It's not like I have anything better to do.

But I'm so not buying you anything.

Great! grin And don't be silly, Summer, you don't have to buy me anything. In fact, how about we make it my treat? smile I'd be happy to just spend some time with you, and if picking up the tab will prove to you I'm not trying to be a leech, it's more than worth it. smile I'm really looking forward to it.

Originally Posted By: Stardust
The ice dust I carry around with me, well... it would be like a tingling, refreshing shower, a prickling of cold ice on warm skin. Not unpleasant in the least.

Tell.

Me.

More...

smirk

grin Seconded! Emphatically!

Originally Posted By: Stardust
The ice dust I carry around with me, well... it would be like a tingling, refreshing shower, a prickling of cold ice on warm skin. Not unpleasant in the least.

Tell.

Me.

More...

smirk

grin Seconded! Emphatically!

And the motion carries!!

Archived