Aberrant RPG - *sigh* June Dulldrums...

I think it's just me, but are you guys noticing that any groups you're a member of slowing down activity wise? I've been sitting down here, hopping around these boards, and several groups I run/am a member of... And the posting activity has slowed. Now, I have noticed alot of people have this time as their convention time. Is this just a siesta time, or should I be worried?

I do get some spikes of activity, expecially around here, but it's just slow... It must be summer... I remember something like this happening here last year.

Part of it's due to the fact that I'm waiting until the events of Snakes in the Grass resolve concretly before I start posting in a more active capacity. I'd rather not say something that needs to be retconned out.

O.o; There must be alot of people tied up on that.

Hmm. I gotta somehow jump into something or start something up. Not to shake things up or anything, but just to wake up the creative spirits...

(I do plan on making a DigiGeist one-shot fiction describing just who he is.)

Well, I've posted my problems elsewhere, but suffice to say I've reached somewhat of a funk with the Opnet Board. When the stress levels come down, I'll try to address it, but for the moment, it's not that much of a problem, really. Besides, other roleplaying systems are capturing my imagination at the moment, I'm almost at the end of the Aberrant Campaign I'm STing, Adventure! Fiction I still need to finish... It's sapping a little of my creativity...

Coincidentally, I was waiting for my exams to finish before getting back to gaming. Now that one more year of school is over with, I have ample time to spend on the net. ^_^

*stops skulking around the board*

Things have been nuts for me in RL lately ... but I'm hoping that I'm over the hump for now. Got a major project done at work last weekend, now I just have to deal with the fallout. Wife & kids are visiting her parents this week so I may actually have some more time to write. I've been rereading all my old stuff here to get jazzed up for the next installment.

Well, I may be quiet for a short bit next week, con and all. But that don't mean I won't peek in every once in a while. There is a LAN room there this year, and I plan to take advantage of it. Including it's T1 line. In other words, the cat won't be away, so the mice better behave. smile

• 2 weeks later...

Archived