Aberrant RPG - N! Prime Offices Attacked by Unknown Nova

Matt

<font size="4">N! Prime Offices Attacked by Unknown Nova</font>

by Joe Meriwether

N! Prime Staff Writer

At least one N! Prime employee is missing in what this reporter is calling the worst horror known since his ex-wife. On Monday August 25, an unknown Nova destroyed most of the building that houses the offices of N! Prime. Fortunately I was able to get out alive, but I can't say the same for my article on the true identity of Divis Mal. It is unknown whether the breaking story had anything to do with the attack or not.

Rescue teams are still looking through the rubble in hopes of finding N! Prime editor, David Raven. When asked of the fate of Raven, one N! Prime employee said, "It was like he just vanished. I have no idea what happened to him. He was there one minute and gone the next."

The exact amount of damage is still unknown at this point, but clean up crews are already on site and will be working though the night to try to get N! Prime back on it's feet.

N! Prime needs your help now more than ever. If we are going to be able to cover our losses, we need new contributions. If you are interested in writing something for N! Prime, please contact us as soon as possible.

Because of the damages, the opening of N! Prime will be pushed back to early September. I am sorry for the delay, but my thoughts and prayers are with the family of David Raven.

Archived