Yamato dive

Typhoon

Thats cool, I'm not asking the whole thing. wink

I honestly just don't want to miss anything, that one of us may see, I plan on sending out PM's as the story unfolds. mostly sensory input more than anything.

So yeah keep it to Sensory abilities. like Mega Perception or others.

I don't want to say that as an example that someone is invisible when a diver or two have really good sensory abilities.

Know what I'm gettin' at?

As Bastian is allowed to set up links, they will be individualized for each user. They will take on a form and function that is familiar to the user; some sort of imagery that the user feels comfortable with and that will hold up under mental pressure.

Could the participants please PM me with some possibilities?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I'll post sometime in the next couple days to move the scene to finally getting wet.

Then we'll move to the wreck. Some of what I'm planning to have happen at the Yamato Dive I've revealed already.

I still have to talk with Typhoon on the details of what will happen with the Marianas Trench dive, but, one thing at a time. ^_^

After all, this adventure has no time schedule. ^o^

Oh yeah, that would have been a riot. wink

You know... Besides my own personal chaos, this is just a little too hard to keep straight. As near as I can tell the sequence of events are;

1. Yamato dive

2. Marianas dive

3. Endeavor experiments with BDSM

4. DeathSquad experiments with BDSM

5. Yaoi Hospital Anime.

6. ?

Trying to churn out something for "events" that "happened" months ago, and are just now being talked about as an "adventure", is too much like homework.

I get enough of that already.

:P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived