RPG Adventure: Red Memory Character Sheets

0toybox0

Hi, toybox here.

Every good RPG needs good characters, and every good character needs a character sheet! Down below I've included a basic sheet for the RP I'm hosting: Red Memory. The RP is an open, ready-made adventure, and I'm very excited to start it off here.

Before the character sheets, here are some simple rules.

1) If you join, you have to have a character sheet, and preferably get it approved. Your character can be anywhere from 1 year old to 101, anything from a goblin to an orc, and have any talents you'd like.

2) Think of this RP as an online D&D, but without dice and initiative. Your characters will have hit points and such, but we won't roll for fights. I'm going to be a DM of sorts, but I will play a few consistent characters. Keep this D&D 5E style in mind as you build your character.

3) I will make update posts on what everyone in the game is doing, so those involved all around the adventure can see what everyone else is doing.

4) Please keep out intense NSFW. Swearing is totally fine, but no ERP unless you feel it's necessary for the character.

That's really it. Here's the basic character sheet. Feel free to expand on it all you like!

Username:

Character Name:

Species:

Class:

HP: (keep in mind the typical D&D 5E hit points system here, please.)

Inventory:

Armor Class: (typical D&D 5E AC rules, please.)

Personality:

Backstory:

Special Skills:

Please submit the sheet as a comment on the thread. Thanks, and have fun!

• Matt changed the title to RPG Adventure: Red Memory Character Sheets

Archived