[OpNet] Concerned Father

Dear Abbie,

I have a problem, you see I just erupted last month when I was with my wife, and I just found out she's pregnant. I've heard rumor down the grapevine, that no Nova has ever been able to have kids. My worry is that what will happen to my kid? Do you know if he/she will survive? What do you think is going to happen to him?

- Concerned Father

Dear Concerned Father,

Congratulations on your upcoming bundle. First off, has your wife erupted? If not, then no big deal. Any OB/GYN could tell you that if you are just finding out that she is pregnant, then she is likely around two months pregnant, give or take. Your child should be fine unless your wife erupts. With the exception of that one woman in New Orleans erupting during childbirth, there have been no documented cased of pregnant mothers erupting. Keep in mind that most eruptions are due to extreme stress. Since most pregnant mothers are highly prone to mood swings and stress, I would advise keeping her as calm as possible. I would also advise against using your quantum abilities around her as that has been documented as causing eruptions in some instances. Keep all that in mind and all should go well.

Archived