OOC: Trinity: Minerva Table Talk

Dave ST

• Matt changed the title to OOC: Trinity: Minerva Table Talk

You guys may want to consider not standing in the hallway and having long conversations.  Passing info back and forth, while handy, takes time.  You guys are at about 40 seconds of standing in the hallway where honestly the Frame in the center of the labs should have seen you already (I'm being nice).  Activating a power, conversing, deactivating, reactivating, conversing... Telepathic communication is not instant thought travel, it happens in real time and activating a power (even without a roll) is an action... time is moving forward while you guys figure things out (and I'm keeping loose track of it), I won't wait forever in between posts for you guys to spend 20 minutes (in game time) coming up with a plan, when you really don't have 20 minutes to spare.  I understand you want to wait for them to drop from a passive scan, and that's cool (and feasible), just don't do it where they can see you.

Moving to either side of the doorway Patrick pried open will keep you our of sight.  This one's a freebie.  ;)

Sometimes things do get lost in translation, which is why I'm clarifying.  While you guys are out of the range of it's passive scan, it's 'eye' is just as good as our and it's a straight shot down from where the labs are, to the door Pat pried open, and into the hallway beyond.  Think od it like a hallway in a school... just wide, and open.  You may not be able to tell who is all the way down at the end, but you know people are down there.  That's sorta the issue you guys have at the moment, at least one of you (or one of the two NPCs) is standing in its field of vision.

Grace has the military background.  Take charge.  Don't ask people to do stuff, tell them.  She's in the Legion, she's been in The Suck.  She shouldn't be making requests, she should be stating expectations.  You don't have to be mean, and I know you (as a person) are a nice guy, Max, but you're playing someone who doesn't have time for nice or debates.  Stay low, take cover, remain out of sight, then plan.  Not the other way around.  Get to it Sergeant.

Be a leader.  Save those hostages.  Get everyone out alive.  No pressure.  ;)

• 1 month later...

Did you guys need me to move it forward?  Patrick sorta left it as if you guys might have a small 'how to handle things' meeting before moving on.  I'm not opposed to that, it's just if that's the case, someone needs to say something. :)

Archived