[Trinity Continuum: Aberrant] Dev team

IanW

Posted last week on March 23rd: http://theonyxpath.com/trinity-continuum-aberrant-development-team/

Today is N-Day, the day the Galatea station explodes in orbit, beginning the Aberrant era. As such, Onyx Path Publishing would like to take the opportunity to begin our own Aberrant era by announcing the development team for the upcoming Trinity Continuum: Aberrant rulebook.

Ian A. A. Watson will continue in his role as Trinity Continuum Creative Lead, providing overall guidance and direction for the books of the Aberrant era.

Eddy Webb is taking on the role of Managing Developer, maintaining his record of excellence in directing freelancers and project management.

And we’re delighted to introduce Steve Kenson as our Lead Designer, who will help shape the new edition of Aberrant into something we’re all proud of and excited about. As designer of RPGs like Mutants & Masterminds, DC Adventures, and ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying, as well as writer on RPGs like Champions, DC Universe, Marvel Super Heroes, and Silver Age Sentinels, we couldn’t resist bringing the resident expert in superhero RPGs to our team to lend his unique voice.

Steve has previously written on a number of Aberrant’s first edition titles, including Aberrant Worldwide: Phase I and the Aberrant Players Guide. We look forward to working with him!

Galatea.jpg

On 2018-03-28 at 9:04 PM, Dave ST said:

Hopefully I don't have to re-write this version to make it playable like I had to do for the last one.

We'll see, I suppose.

Part of the point of creating a new rule system for Scion and Aberrant was specifically to avoid the pitfalls where Storyteller broke down in the originals. Hopefully we're not introducing out own pitfalls along the way. :)

• 7 months later...

Archived