How to make an aberrant character who can control Newtons first law

gcsmithdahl

So I'm kinda new here but, I decided to make a character called Newton who can control and amplify and us Newton's first law. Later my character will discover he can control the other two as well. I am having a hard time figuring out what powers and mega attributes to use. Have fun!

"An object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless acted upon by an external force."

I'm not gonna get into a science lesson here, but the fist law is pretty simple:

Unstoppable Force (uniform motion in a straight line)

Immovable Object (unless acted upon by an external force)

Both of those enhancements are perfect for a character to have.

Also, as Justin said: Momentum Control is a great power as the First Law deals with inertia, as would Immobilize.  Gravity Control is essentially Newton's Second Law as you are now creating a push or pull by which to effect other objects in the universe.  The Second Law is where you could really get into movement powers as that is where a lot of the frictional forces are covered.

Gravity Control could be a big part of the Third Law, with the pushing and the pulling but honestly it's a catch all because it helps to explain what's going on in the First and Second Law.

Archived