PROPOSAL - STARFINDER: HEROES FOR HIRE

Nina

STARFINDER: HEROES FOR HIRE

Heroes for Hire is a science fiction/fantasy game using the new Starfinder RPG rules from Paizo Publishing. Set in a slightly modified version of the core games published setting it is a sci-fi/fantasy romp across the galaxy full of action, adventure, romance, humor and maybe some dancing.

Inspired by space movies like Guardians of the Galaxy, Ice Pirates, Battle beyond the Stars and a plethora of grade b space movies from the 1980's (most available on you tube) it follows a band of down on their luck crew of a crazy starship trying to make a living without selling out to the Galactic Man or falling victim to the numerous intergalactic crime lords and their nefarious schemes all while desperately trying not to become the next meal of the hordes of the insect like Swarm bent on devouring the galaxy.

This game will have lot's of action, lasers, nukes, magic, more lasers, rock and roll, zombies, androids, huge space battles, even more lasers this time with different colors, pissed off space gods, pizza, sexy space witches, horrible alien bugs to kill by the score...did I mention the lasers...

So I know we have a lot of games going right now and and there may be a bit of burn out (I know I'm running a couple of them) but if there is any interest in one more, a sorta laid back wacky space game let me know below.

If I can get three or more players I will post Character Creation rules and we will go from there.

If you don't know what Starfinder is pm me and i will fill you in.

Starfinder – HEROS FOR HIRE

CHARACTER CREATION

Choose a Race.

Core Races are located in Chapter 3 of the book on page 40. Legacy Races can be found in Chapter 13 page 506

I would prefer characters be chosen from the Core Races but if you really really want a legacy race I won't say no if you give me a really really great backstory and Sci fi it up. Also I only want one representative of any given race, so if someone picks android only that character can be an android.

Choose Theme starting on Page 29 any Theme may be chosen for any class

Choose Class starting on page 58 any class may be chosen

Generate stats

We will be using the basic Point Buy system as outlined on Page 18 with the following change

all stats start at 10 and you have 13 additional points to distribute at a 1 for 1 basis. No stat may go over 18 at this time.

The rest of Character Generation follows the rules set forth in the book

Once Basic generation is done you may level your character to level 4 with 6001 xp

You may Multiclass (page 26)

apply all benefits of leveling to your character.

Equipment – Each Characters starts with 6000 +1d20X150 credits and must purchase any equipment beyond basic clothing that they wish to have. When purchasing equipment you may buy any items of your level+2 (6) or less. You may also buy any 1 item of any level if you can afford it.

While Soldier and Operative are my two preferred classes, Envoy is an amazing class to have in the group.  Having said that, if no one wants to play an Envoy, I will.

So if you guys decide on Soldier and Operative routes for your PCs and those bases are covered, I'll go with Envoy.  Feel me?

So I know we have a lot of games going right now and and there may be a bit of burn out (I know I'm running a couple of them) but if there is any interest in one more, a sorta laid back wacky space game let me know below.

I can totally help with this if you would like.  I can run small non-plot specific adventures or shenanigans.  That way no one gets too burnt out.  Lemme know.

1 hour ago, Dave ST said:

I can totally help with this if you would like.  I can run small non-plot specific adventures or shenanigans.  That way no one gets too burnt out.  Lemme know.

i'll get with you when you get back this could be a good way to do somethings

• 3 weeks later...

Archived