AWS PROJECT #7 THE BATTLE OF KEMU VALLEY

WS ST

I am not goign to run thi8s battle like any of the others unless everyone botches and we set off the bomb early the Irregulars can't lose. so what I am going to do Is let you guys have free rein Post your part of the battle as you see fit,, if you want to make rolls and stuff  go ahead but i don't need to know about them I am wanting the story here.The drone you are facing are exactly like the drone we fought at bunnies

I want big posts flashy action and thrills you can do anything you want If you  want to create a new alein to smash go right ahead the only thing you cant do is cross over through a portal I will handle that when the time comes.

This project is worth 10XP so it's an automatic one since each of you have to post anyway lets call it a minimum of 1500 words but can go bigger.

everyone gets the 10 xp for this and I will give bonus xp for how entertained I am by your post... so be creative be fantastic and remember you are the Earths only superheroes

The first person to post sets the tone it isnt turn based it is all happening at once but do sort of take into account what someone has already posted so as you do not contradict anyone elses prior post.its a big area there are as many drones as you need there to be they won't run out if you have any questions ask in chat  in pm or here if you want

thrill me

Combat posts, while fun to write are going to difficult to push into the realm of 1,500 words without a lot of redundancy.  Combat should be descriptive but also succinct and decisive.  I'm not saying I couldn't do it, were I writing for three or more PCs, but for my own, it'll be iffy.  Might I recommend a minimum of 500 words to a maximum of 1,500?

This way we might be able to piggy back each others action scenes with teamwork posts and whatnot (to equal 1,500 in the end) but it won't end up this large jumble of six characters with 1,500 word posts one after the other (trust me, it will start to get redundant).

btw you can have your drones act more independently and what have you... this is my giving you guys the freedom to show what  your characters can do when cut loose from the constaritns of the combat rules but most important I want y'all to have fun

Archived