BESM game proposal Blaze Heart

Justin OOC

BESM3e :Blaze Heart

The World of Terra is one blessed with life in many shapes and forms, some good, some evil, and some that have the power to choose.   On the whole humanity falls into this last category, which leads to a sort of balance.    More often than not the creatures of one side or the other wield incredible powers, for which mankind had no answer.  Still they were simply bystanders in the war between good and evil, and both sides began looking to humanity to tip the balance of the Great War.   To this end, Humanity was taught the mystic arts, to fundamentally control aspects of nature and reality itself, to make mankind strong enough to influence the war in a meaningful way.    The Two great powers should have been able to guess what would happen next, as Humanity used their combined powers of Light and Darkness, the True Magical Arts, to combat both of the other factions.  Unprepared for an attack of this nature coming from what they'd assumed to be totally loyal allies, or lackeys, The Two Ancient races of Celestials and Demons were nearly completely annihilated in the span of a century.  While the destruction wasn't complete, what remained was left so exhausted that they could no longer even access the World of Terra from their own home dimensions without assistance.  

Now, as humanity were the undisputed masters of their world, they began to spread and colonize, developing new technology, learning new magical arts, and growing strong, while at the same time, somewhat complacent.   This was the opportunity the fallen powers outside Reality had waited for.   The Demons and Celestials each sent new creatures to the world, New Gods and Dark lords,  having stored up power just for this purpose, and in an effort of ultimate Revenge, they gave rise to the ultimate breed of monsters, the Dragon Race.  Hundreds of Dragons were sent to Terra, all mere hatchlings, with an imperative to hate and slay humans.   Still it would take time for them to mature, so the Dark Lords and New Gods bided their time, Once the Dragons were mature, they were unleashed.     In a single year, the world of Men was nearly destroyed by the dragons.  

In perhaps the strangest twist of all, it was a Dragon, a creature created to destroy humanity that gave it hope, an answer to the power of Dragons.   A young girl found Great Red, the Dragon of raging flames, gravely wounded after annihilating a country.   The young girl fearlessly tended the wounds of the injured dragon, and they two struck an unlikely friendship.   Through her Great Red overcame his hatred of humanity, and he taught her his Magic, which was more effective against dragons.  Erika Landiss became the First Dragonslayer, and alongside Great Red, fought against and either subdued or slew other dragons to defend humanity.  Appealing to other Dragons, those he knew hated the imperative as much as he had come to, Great Red gathered other Dragons to him, giving rise to more Dragonslayers.   Humans were quick to adapt this new magical art to slaying Gods and Demons, and soon they were fighting back against the enemies who'd nearly crushed them.  

Then the final act of the Great Dragon Plan came into play.   Darkstar, the Dragon of the Endless Void, took on an apt young pupil named Alphonse Reinet.   He quickly rose to the challenge of Void Dragonslayer magic, and mastered it.  Then to the shock of everyone, he slew his master, and with this act, gained more power.   he began to hunt the remaining Dragons, gaining power each time, and even other dragonslayers, to keep them from gaining power as he had.   Still he had no idea about the Curse.   The Celestials and Demons had learned to anticipate the unexpected and planted a seed within the very magic the dragons used.  if an individual used it enough, and became powerful enough, they would become Dragons themselves, ones with even more power than the first generation.   It was the curse and his drive for power that gave birth to Acnologia, the Dragon of Apocalypse.   Drawn by death and power, Acnologia would hunt down nearly all the dragons remaining on Terra, killing all known dragonslayers, and then, seemingly, disappear.   

Centuries passed, and the great War began to fade from memory, Mankind rebuilt, wiser now, with endless potential, tempered with the knowledge that there were old enemies out there with a grudge.   Still life goes on, and where there's life there is struggle, conflict, and need.   it is to resolve these things that many of the Magic Guilds, various collections of wizards from many of the new and remaining ancient nations came to be.   

In the kingdom of Fiore, one of the largest and most progressive of the world's nations, There are nearly a hundred guilds, all of them of some name or repute, some good, and some Dark.   The magic council governs the world of Magic on the mainland from Fiore's Capital, and is made up of powerful magi and even some guild leaders who are so respected they were given a seat on the council.

Unfortunately, the Guild leader of Blaze Heart, based out the city of Magnolia, is not among them.   Blaze Heart is known to be a guild of misfits, people who just don't fit in with other guilds.   While it's not one of the old guilds, its charter only goes back a century,Blaze Heart has made a name for itself in being very effective and having a high job completion rate, along with a fairly high collateral damage rating as well.   The Magi are well-meaning yet fairly rowdy, competitive, but fair, and generally good members of the community.   There are many on the council and among other guilds who don't like Blaze Heart, some out of jealousy, some due to the amount of damage the wizards cause, which is always repaid by the guild.   

It is as members of Blaze Heart that you'll be playing, and I will update this post with more info as I crank it out.

On to the crunchy bits

This game will be using BESM 3e with 400 point builds.   my advice is no less than 20 and no more than 40 points in skills (remember, a single rank is considered proficient and trained.)  and at least half your points should be in your three primary stats.  The characters should be adults, between 20 and 27 years of age.  You're young, you're strong, and while all regarded as misfits, nobody really disparages the magical ability of anyone in the guild.
I'm not allowing any player to use Imbue.  I've seen first hand how broken it is.  
Dynamic powers is off the table.  I realize it's probably the best way to run things like this, but it's far too easy to break a game with.
Powerflux Will be allowed, at my discretion.   it's base point cost per rank is being adjusted, to 10 cp per rank.   The extreme versatility of the magic is very powerful.
Power flux creation may create non magical standard items that are permanent, but it cannot make permanent magical items.
Autofire is not allowed, nor insidious.
Toughness costs 1 cp a rank, and gives 10 hp per rank
Energy bonus costs 1 CP a rank, and gives 10 ep per rank.
Time, Death, and Pestilence/Poison magic are not allowed themes to begin

You may play a Dragonslayer, but I will allow no more than 3, and understand Dragonslayer magic is mostly combat geared, and all united by elemental afinity.  There will be some other quirks to Dragonslayers, to follow when I'm not exhausted.

Any questions or comments can be sent to my Justin OOC account, or just catch me in chat.

Magic
In the world of Terra, magic takes many forms.  

The first of these is summoning magic.   By finding an entity of the Celestial or Demon race's spirit key, A mage may enter a binding contract to summon the entity through a gate between realms, using their own spiritual power.   The key bearer can also send the entity back at any time, or when the Entity's power is exhausted they will be transported back.   No mage has shown the ability to open more than one gate at a time.   There are three levels of key, which indicate the power of the entity summoned.  Iron keys are lower level entities, often with quirky abilities,  but little real power.  Silver Keys are stronger beings, capable of fighting non magical foes with ease, and lower level mages to mid ranked mages, depending on power.  The Final level has two halves, the 12 gold keys of the Celestial Zodiac, and the 7 Obsidian keys of the Demonic Urges.  The entities summoned by these keys are extremely power, some ranging into S-class territory in terms of power.   Some can even open their gates themselves, so great is their ability.  The power of a spirit is linked to the contract they form, as well as their bond with the summoner.

Ability Magic-  Perhaps the most common form of magic, this is often a manifestation of the mage's heart, their very soul, and reflects an ability to manipulate, manifest, and control an aspect of nature and reality.  Only through strengthening themselves can they master their ability to control and manipulate an aspect of nature.   Every guild has a library which contains books on mastering various forms of ability magic, Ranging from the most basic, to secret techniques known only to masters.   Ability magic tends to be somewhat more common, and share related themes, so it's fairly easy to find someone with the same type of ability magic to learn mentor a new mage.   The Ancient Mages left behind grimoires which contain much of the history of Magic, but these are somewhat hard to come across, as the Magic Council seeks them out to control what could be potentially harmful power.

Slayer magic-  Generally thought of as the most powerful magic, Slayer Magic is the hardest to attain, as well as hardest to master, and the greatest danger of losing control.  While the details of the past, of Acnologia's birth and ascension are long forgotten, what hasn't been forgotten is the power Dragon, God, and Demonslayer magi wielded.   Their are far more of the latter two types of mages than the former.   While there have been no signs of any dragons in the world for the last 15 years, There are at least a dozen known Dragonslayers.   Slayer magic tends to have a secondary elemental alignment, but is infinitely more powerful as it resonates with Celestial, Demonic or Draconic energy.   What has been discovered is that God and demonslayer magic can be learned from Grimoires, or taught, whereas there are no grimoires with Dragonslayer magic, it can only be learned with the tutelage of a dragon.

Magical Ranks
As with all things, the ability of a Mage and their magic is rated, just as are the job postings for the various guilds.  This is to prevent lower level mages from getting too far over their heads, and generally to protect life
At the lowest end, we have E ranked mages, which have singular use, quirky magic, or young mages beginning their studies.  
Next is D-rank, where a mage has either trained and honed their abilities, even if quirky, and made progress in their studies.
C rank is where the vast majority of mages end up.   They achieve a fair amount of control of their powers, or mastery of a less versatile power.   
B Rank sees mages with more powerful magic, moving to grow stronger and possess more control.   These are often up and coming mages blessed with powerful magic, but still a ways from true mastery.
A ranked mages are extremely powerful,  capable of amazing feats of magic and prowess.  Their magic infuses all that they do, and they face the responsibility of their power every day.  Most magi aim to achieve this rank, as it accords respect as well.
The Final, and Highest rank is S-rank.   Some call it Strategic, some call it Saint, or Satan, what is clear however is that magi at this level of power and control are a cut above the rest.  Vastly stronger than A ranked magi, a single S-class can often take on 3-5 A class magi.    They possess insanely powerful magic, blessed with incredible versatility, as well as scope of power.  Some abuse their power as bullies, but more often than not, the S-class magi are the peacemakers within guilds, as virtually everyone respects the power of an S class mage.

Magic itself does not necessarily require an incantation, as many think.  Simply using the name of a particular spell is enough to conjure the effect, but the use of an incantation serves as both an amplifier and refiner of a spell.  (mechanical terms  Incantations use at least one turn to cast, and offer a 25% boost in power/effect, per turn used on the incantation  Only summoning magic does not have real incantations, as normally the use of it is to simply call for the name of the Entity whom you are calling through the gate, and thus cannot benefit from this.

Nearly all magic requires a mage to expend magical power (hp or ep) to cast, regardless of effect.  A good rule of thumb is that the bigger the effect you're breaking out the more it should cost, so i'm setting the cost at half the spell/attack's cp cost.  As an example  an attack spell  with a rank 20 weapon and rank 2 range will cost 42 points to buy, and as such, would cost 21 points of energy to use.   I will allow you to burn hp as ep, but regardless of regeneration or non magical healing, those HP will not be restored without rest.

Magical technology

The cornerstone of all magical tecnology is a crystalline substance known as Lacrima.  little is known of how it forms, save that it is mined from vast deposits throughout the world.  All magical devices are built around a lacrima core, due to lacrima's ability to store magical power.  

there are vehicles which can run on the spiritual power of the mage, filtered through a lacrima and tamed.    nearly all homes have lacrima heaters, refrigerators, and lights.   Many even have small polished Lacrima flatscreen panels that serve as televisions.

One exception is magical armaments.   weapons and armor can have lacrima crystals, but most do not.  Generally the magic is directly imbued into the armor, or weapon, which gives them unparralleled strength.    

Golems do exist, but they are rather rare, those that do exist are large, and generally employed in the largest lacrima mines to carry heavy burdens.

I'm having trouble with how Erza's magic would work if I applied it to Kaori.  Her assortments are objects that she equips and the cost of a wardrobe of items is incredibly prohibitive.  I was only considering starting her with 3 equipment swaps.  I'm not sure if I should buy her gear as equipment, or abilities she 'equips'.

I considered a dynamic effect where each of her suits were linked to the effect, and the set bonuses were etched in stone to the theme of the armor.  As she purchase more points in the Dynamic Effect, her weapons and armor increase in power (upgraded).  Acquiring new sets of equipment are left to the GM, since Erza can literally just find a magic blade and add it to her repertoire, she technically bypasses the need for spending points.

So, for example Kaori starts with 3 sets.  3 weapons, and 3 armors.  I design all three sets using the dynamic effects points I have.  Then that's it, when she summons a suit those are the statistics she gets, based on the theme of the set.  Regardless of what Dynamic Effect allows, she can only use what's been assigned.  After some adventuring the ST decides "Kaori, you've unlocked/found/purchased the Shadow Demon Set".  I would then assign the Dynamic Points to the Shadow Demon set and now Kaori has 4 sets to choose from, still the stats are set unless I upgrade Dynamic Effect and earn more points to spend on the set.

This allows 'Dynamic Effect' to act as the 'storage space' for all her stuff and still allows her to advance at a level on par with other characters.  If I have to maintain and upgrade dozens of sets of weaponry and armor then the entire character will hardly be worth doing, it'll be more book keeping than anything else.

Kaori is being too much of a headache, not surprising (women, ugh).  So I decided to go with Brennan, my Sky Monk.  Since people are mulling over ideas or having a hard time latching onto themes I decided to post Bennan's Sheet here for everyone to check out and hopefully inspire.  I hope this helps you guys.

Now, the first thing you may notice is that, yes, my character has Autofire on some of his abilities.  I know it's not allowed, but I'm hoping Justin will let it stand considering the thematic applications.  I know it can be abused, I do, but that's more the fault of the players that abuse it, not the rules themselves.

Brennan is a Dragon Slayer.

Brennan_zpswyrv2pmo.jpg

Name: Brennan
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 191lbs
Sex: Male
Description: Tall and attractive Brennan is a young man who is relatively new to the Guild. Although he claims to be a warrior monk of the highest caliber he's attended eleven tournaments and not won a single battle... ever. He's a narcoleptic and during each of his bouts has always fallen asleep at the most inopportune time.
He's generally pleasant to be around, fun loving, good-natured, and fond of humor. He's honorable and polite but a bit of a hot head that's always looking for a fight to test his abilities. He's fond of sparring with his guildmates.
He has yet to discuss where he comes from or who taught him his martial arts, Zankuu Do (the Way of the Sky) and usually falls asleep if the question comes up.
Magic: "Wind Ki" Magic. By focusing his energy Brennan is capable of channeling the power of the sky through his body. He is incredibly fast, light footed, and has learned to blend his unique power into his martial art, Zankuu Do.

He's still a novice however and the great strain it puts on his body and soul causes him to sleep for long periods of time, seemingly at random. Oddly enough even while asleep he'll still walk around if led by others and even follow their voice, despite being capable of little else.

Point Cost: 400
Template(s) used: Martial Artist
Size: Medium

Body: 7
Mind: 5
Soul: 6
Stats Point Total: 180

Attack Combat Value: 6 (10 Unarmed)
Defense Combat Value: 6 (10 Unarmed, 13 Unarmed vs. Ranged)
Damage Multiplier: 5 (x9 Unarmed)
Health Points: 125
Energy Points: 115
Shock Value: 16

Attributes:
Combat Technique 10 (Blind Fighting, Brutal 2, Critical Strike, Deflection, Lethal Blow, Lightning Reflexes 2, Reflection, Tournament Encyclopaedia)
Energy Bonus 6
Extra Actions 1
Extra Defenses 1
Heightened Awareness 2
Jumping 1
Massive Damage (Unarmed) 4
Melee Attack (Unarmed) 4
Melee Defense (Unarmed) 4
Ranged Defense (Personal) 3
Special Movement 2 (Fast, Wall Bounding)
Tough 6
Attribute Total: 105

Zenkuu Do Special Moves:
"Se Tenkuu Hadou" (Torrential Sky Fist)
(Weapon 3, Range 1, Deplete) 3EP/Use
-Summoning up his power Brennan hurls scythes of sharpened air at his opponent. While deadly, they may also be powerful gales of 'blunt' winds.

"Zankuu Hadou" (Sky Slashing Surge)
(Weapon 3, Autofire, Accurate 3, Range 2, Deplete, Hands) 9EP/Use
-Similar to Torrential Sky Fist above, Brennan uses both hands, plants his feet in a powerful stance and proceeds to hurl a volley of wind scythes or 'blunt' gales.

"Kuujin Kyaku" (Air Blade Kick)
(Weapon 4, Autofire, Deplete, Unpredictable (Acrobatics)) 5EP/Use
-With the power of the raging storm the Sky Monk spins like a hurricare, thundering his opponent with multiple kicks. (It's Ryu's Hurricane Kick from Street Fighter. Have to show love to the classics.)

"Gou Shou Zankuu Ryuu" (Great Rising Sky Dragon)
(Weapon 4, Penetrating 5, Enervation 3, Deplete) 12EP/Use
-Summoning the great power of the Sky Dragon, Brennan strikes his opponent with a fierce upward punch that sends both he and his opponent soaring into the air. This secret technique damages the flows of magic and Chi sapping the energy from those who survive it.  (Dragon Punch, also some Street Fighter, with some windy flair added.)

"Ashura Senkuu" (Ashura Air Flash)
(Teleport 1, Deplete) 3EP/Use
-While not technically a true teleportation, Brennan moves faster than the mortal eye can see (if you can believe it for a narcoleptic), moving short distances in the blink of an eye.

"The Virtus Arach" (The Virtuous Dragon) (Gotta show love to VA!)
(Unknown Power, 75CPs worth)
-Somewhere within Brennan lies the dormant power of the Sky Dragon.  His soul burns like the raging sky and his heart beats like thunder, ready to be unleashed!  Can Brennan control such power?
Total on Special Moves: 83

Items:
Fists = (Weapon 0, Brutal 2, Lethal, 28 Damage/Strike)

Skills:
Acrobatics 3
Climbing 2
Etiquette 2
Intimidation 2
Sports 1
Skills: 20

Defects:
Marked -1 (Guild Mark, and Tattoos)
Physical Impairment: Narcolepsy (-6)

Name: Deezy Klatta
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 106lbs
Sex: Female

Description:Deezy's a late bloomer; skinny and gangly, with a bit of knob to the knees still. Her hair's a russet red dandelion poof, held out of her eyes only by her customized aviator goggles. She's fond of overalls and vests with lots of pockets and shorts that also have a lot of pockets. Most often she has so many straps and gizmos and pockets that it's hard to actually see HER. Even so, she has a cute face, with round cheeks and wide green eyes, and a grin that occasionally borders on manic...especially when explosions are afoot.

Background

Deezy's dad is a blacksmith, who filled his scant off-hours with tinkering with the little clockworks of gnome make that he was so obsessed with. Deezy picked that interest up, since she wasn't strong enough to swing hammers in a forge, and it became an important part of their bond after her mother passed away. A small child, she actually made some friends among the shy gnomes who came to trade every so often...and it was they who recognized her gift for magic.

Instead of going straight to a guild, she studied with the gnomes for a time, until she finally grew too large to share their spaces. Gnomish runes and earth magic were extremely well suited for binding power into metal, and harnessing the energy of flame and steam and other kinds of kinetic force. That, combined with her love of metalwork and gadgetry, made her magic a hodgepodge of strangeness that somehow managed to work.

Even so, it was a tough sell to the more steadfast, traditional Guilds. Her inclusion of non-human techniques was frowned on, and her magitech never quite seemed to be fully contained or controlled. So too, Deezy herself with her boundless enthusiasm and her virtually endless energy was simply too much for most guild-mages to put up with for more than a week or two.

On the other hand, in Blaze Heart she seems to fit in just fine.

Body: 5
Mind: 9
Soul: 7

Stats Point Total: 210cp

Attack Combat Value: 7
Defense Combat Value: 7
Damage Multiplier: 5

Health Points: 90
Energy Points: 280

Attributes: 130
Combat Technique: Weapons Encyclopedia, 2cp

Extra Defenses +1, 5cp
Extra Energy: +200, 20cp
Toughness +20, 2CP
Durable Power Flux Creation (Magitech): +5, 51cp

Unknown Power: +75, 50cp

Skills 19cp
Area Knowledge (Magnolia) +1, 1
Artisan +2, 2
Language: Gnomish +1, 1
Mechanics +3, 6
Occult +3, 6
Swimming +1, 1
Visual Arts +2, 2

Defects: -7
Easily Distracted (Big explosions, flashy spells, any kind of working magitech she didn't make) -2

Marked (Guild) -1
Less Capable (Strength) -1, -1

Less Capable (Common Sense) -4, -2

Less Capable (Self Discipline) -2, -1

Items: 48cp

Deezy's magic is focused almost entirely on imbuing her inventions with the magic energy required to make them work. She is extraordinarily gifted in binding magic to objects via runes and lacrima, and it is through this medium that she works her will.

AEGIS (Arcane Etheric Granite Interception System) - A leather harness that wraps around her torso, with hooks in back for backpacks and other storage, and covered in brass-inlaid runes and little lacrima crystals. Although it provides protection in and of itself by means of its magically enhanced construction, the AEGIS actually extends into the etheric plane, where it's bound to a hollow chunk of solid granite. When the system is active it can 'see' incoming attacks through divination magic and switch the phase on the granite chunk, causing it to momentarily appear in the physical world and intercept the attack. A minor elemental spirit has been imbued in the rock, and can repair it over time.
Armor +8, Force Field +40, 19cp, 15ep

TIAMAT (Thaumic Imaging And Magical Ambience Testing) - A pair of brass and copper bound goggles with thick crystal lenses and amply thick leather straps that have conduits and wires embedded. The TIAMAT array incorporates not only lacrima-enhanced optics capable of making magic energy visible, but can amplify light to see in the dark, or at distances, or with enhanced acuity. She's recently added mystic divination crystals similar to those on the AEGIS, which can enhance her combat abilities by displaying short-term predictions of likely events and giving information about opponents.
Heightened Vision +1, 1cp
Combat Technique: Judge Opponent, 1cp
Supersense (magical detection, 100m) +2, 2cp
Special Defense (Flare) +1, 1cp
Features +2, 1cp
- Binocular Zoom
- Nightvision
Ranged Attack +2, 3cp
Ranged Defense +2, 3cp
Melee Defense +2, 3cp
Massive Damage (Focused: Magitech) +1, 2cp

ROCKET BOOTS - No fancy acronyms here. It's in all-caps because that's how she feels about them. ROCKET BOOTS. A set of heavy leather boots, covered in tubes and valves, with nozzles pointing down around the outline of the feet. When supplied with a considerable amount of magic energy, they vent pure mystic force with enough pressure to catapult her through the air. Note - The safety system that negates gravity on dangerous descent speeds has not...quite...been perfected yet. That she still uses them is all one needs to know about her.
Flight (100kph) +3, 12cp (12ep/turn)

Total: 400

Premade Gadgets (to save me time in-game)

Klattatech Thaumic Counterwave Propgation Matrix (Block Magic: Universal +3, Area 4, 20pts; Spirit vs opposed Stat)

Klattatech SpiderSuit Exoharness (Extra Arms (4 arms) +3, Extra Actions +1, Extra Defense +1, 13pts)

Klattatech 'Black Rainbow' Inversion Field (Invisibility from Sight, 6pts)

Klattatech 'Radiant Bubble' (Mind Shield +5, Resistance 5, Area 2, 11pts)

Klattatech Personal Respite Generator (Pocket Dimension (10m radius) +3, Dimensional Portal (to pocket dimension) +1, 10pts)

Klattatech 'Titan Arm' (Telekinesis (1,000kg) +4, Range 1, Impaired Manipulation -3, 15pts)

Klattatech Series B 'Thundershock' Rocket Hammer (Weapon +6, Penetrating 3, Hands 1, 7pts)

Klattatech Theta A-Grade Megabuster Golemgun (Weapon +10, Homing 2, Area 3 (10m), Range 3 (1km), Backblast 1, Stoppable 1, Hands 1, Ammo (4 shots) 1, 12pts)

Klattatech Series D Lightning Cannon(Weapon +6, Range 2, 7pts)

Klattatech X-3 'Flash Whip' (Weapon +4, Flexible 2, Reach 2, Flare 2, 7pts)

Klattatech Wingbomb Dispersion System (Weapon +5, Area 4, Range 2, 8pts)

Klattatech Kinetic Inhibition Initiator (Weapon +0, Incapacitating (paralysis) 7, Range 1, 5pts)

Here is my submission Thanks for the Help Justin

Name: Luci Lacuna
Height: 5' 11”
Weight: 130 lbs

ef085dc9260b6f68825c401666c775fb42df0846_hq.jpg

Description: Tall Pale with extremely long black hair which seems to be alive, a cold unsettling beauty with a demeanor to match. Luci is an Ability Wizard with the majority of her magic displayed through her living hair. She is a consummate fighter skilled in martial arts both armed and unarmed and as well as an accomplished spy and thief. Never smiles or shows any other emotion really. Doesn't seem to have a sense of humor.

Background: Luci came to the guild at a young age, she was barely fifteen when she joined them but her exploits had begun much earlier than that.

She has never divulged her origins, who her family is or what they did for a living but her talents and training give clues.

Not from any one place Luci made her first impressions upon Fiore as she traveled from small settlements and villages using her talents for burglary and picking pockets to survive.

Her introduction to the Guild was during one misadventure where she inadvertently aided a Blaze Heart wizard in foiling a train robbery. I say inadvertently because she was also trying to rob the train. In any case the BH wizard convinced her to return to Magnolia with him and she was taken into the guild.

It was at BH that she mastered the magic which gave her supernatural control of her living hair. In a couple of years she became one of the most active of the Guilds wizard, or at least one of those most often recognized due to her rather distinctive appearance.

After all there was no hiding the hair.

Honing her skills as a master warrior and a Wizard Luci took many of the most high profile jobs allowed to her class. Part of the reasoning behind this was the guilds desire to have attention focused on one or two popular wizards which would allow others to not draw as much ire for their own exploits.

Luci stoically accept this and while not happy with it (Luci never seemed happy about anything or angry or really showed any emotion whatsoever), she didn't let it bother her either.

Luci does her job, hones her skills and waits.

But no one knows what she is waiting for...

Magic: Luci's Magic  imbues her Hair with  fully active prehensile life , she can control the movement of her hair as if it were countless thin appendages growing from her head. Through concentration, she can move her hair in any manner imaginable. She can snap the length of it through the air like a whip (the tip of which moves faster than the speed of sound), or rotate it in a fan-like manner. She can bind persons or objects with it as if it were rope or use it to lift objects which weigh more than she could lift with her arms. (Her scalp, skull, and neck do not support the weight of an object that she lifts: it is held aloft by the magical force coursing through the hair.) Luci can also perform delicate manipulations with her hair such as lock picking or threading a needle, and such complex acts of coordination as typing or shuffling a deck of cards. Although she has no nerve endings in her hair, she can "feel" sensations on all parts of her hair by a form of mental feedback from her magic field. Her hair, approximately 6 feet in length while relaxed, can elongate to almost twice its normal length.

Template(s) used: Ninja modified

Body: 8
Stats Point Total: 200

Attack Combat Value: 10
Defense Combat Value: 9
Damage Multiplier: 6 (8 Hair)
Health Points: 120
Energy Points: 105
Shock Value: 16

ATTRIBUTE

Attack Combat Mastery 2/+20

Combat Technique ( Brutal 2, Critical Strike, Lethal Blow, Lightning Reflexes 2) 6/+12

Defense Combat Mastery 1/+10

Energy Bonus 4/+4

Extra arms (hair tendrils) 3/+6

Extra attacks 1/+15

Extra defense 1/+5

Shield (hair wall (AR12)) 4 (5p)/ +21

Heightened Awareness 2/+4

Massive Damage 1/+10

Massive Damage Focused (Hair) 2/+8

Skill: Acrobatics (Tumbling) 3/+9

Skill: Burglary (Breaking and Entering) 2/ +4

Skill: Intimidation (Street) 3/+6

Skill: Occult (Tarot) 2/+4

Skill: Slight of Hand (Lock Picking, Picking Pockets, Card Sharking) 3/+7

Skill: Stealth (Silent Movement) 3/+9

Special Movement (Swinging, Wall-crawling) 2/+4

Tough 4/+4

Weapon 4 Area 4 selective (Hair nova)

Weapon 2 (Hair Pin)Tangle 6 range 1

Weapon 5 (hair crusher) range 2 area 3

weapon 2 (hair Whip) range 1, flexible 3, Penetrating 3

TOTAL : 211

DEFECTS

Marked (Living Hair, Guild Mark, Tattoos) -3

Girl/Guy Magnet, Hounded, and Red Tape. Through this or that Luci has become a “Face” of the guild as such she is easily recognizable and has been singled out as a person of interest to all the adoring men and women who want to know a wizard or who have problems they want solved. Luci being naturally somewhat cold and moody, does not appreciate this level of scrutiny but she also know that what she does reflects on the guild so she does her best to endure. -8(for all of them I will leave it up to the ST to determine the actually rate of the individual defect on a case by case)

TOTAL: -11

Adjusted Brennan based on the House Rules above.  Originally I purchased Energy and Toughness at 2CP a piece and only awarded him +5 to each stat, respectively.  I upped the values to 6 instead of 3 and calculated it at 10 points per rank.  The CP total should have remained unchanged.

Body 7 + Soul 6 = 13 x 5 = 65 + 60 = 125 Health.
Mind 5 + Souls 5 - 11 x 5 = 55 + 60 = 115 Energy.

Mutt, including points breakdown and health: Description and the Description and the like to follow.

image.png

Name: “Mutt”

Height: 5’4”

Weight:

Description:

Still growing, Mutt is still very much in the gangly phase of adolescence, all arms and legs. When she first game to the guild her hair was a dark grey that suggested it was black. Over the years, as she’s practiced her own branch of Dragonslaying magic, this has lightened to a pure white. In combination with the Chartreuse of her slit-pupiled eyes, she certainly draws the eye.

Currently transitioning from cute, people can see the beginnings of the true beauty that she’ll grow into. One things for certain. She’s sure to be turning heads.

Background:

She can barely remember the time before she was taken in by the White Dragon. She gets brief flashes and snippets here and there. A lady singing, the sounds of horses. Nothing to be able to piece together where she came from. Even finding her adoptive father is a blur now. She remembers the sway of a carriage…. Or at least she thinks she does. It’s all a bit of a mess.

Whatever was happening, she and the people she was with came under attack from something. Bandits? Animals? Something else? She couldn’t say for certain. She managed to get away, somehow and ended up wandering through heavily forested land. Like many things, how long she spent wandering is a blur, but eventually, injured, and almost delirious with hunger she somehow stumbled across him.

Later on the Dragon would tell her that her reaction was part of what interested him. There was fear, of course there was, but she stood her ground. Foolish, he would tell her, but worthy of at least a modicum of respect. The fact that she was went so far as to punch him in the snout when he got too close was a source of much entertainment  to him.

The years after he took her in were good and formed the bulk of her memories of early childhood. By no means easy, she was still content with her life. He taught her as much as she could learn about his magic, eventually bestowing her with her name.

Everything has to change at some point, though. After several years of living together in the middle of nowhere, she woke up one morning to find that the Dragon, her father in all but blood had vanished during the night. At first, she wasn’t too worried. He was a Dragon and had previously disappeared, sometimes for days at a time, usually when he was feeling particularly hungry. But he had always returned. However, as they days turned to first one week, then several, she started to get really worried.

After nearly a month of his being absent, she started to get restless and after two, she resolved to go and find him, so she set out from the cave network that they had been calling home, hidden in the forest.So she left, picking a random direction and just started wandering. Village and city and town she passed through, still looking. In the wilderness, she would catch her own food while in the city, she generally got by with small time theft.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before someone either took offence to her asking questions, or she slipped up when she was stealing something. Which actually happened, she’s unsure, but whichever it was, it must have royally pissed off whoever it was, because that evening she was set upon.

It was the first time she had needed to use her magic properly against other human beings. Usually, the threat of having to fight a Dragonslayer, no matter how young they appeared, was enough to dissuade the run of the mill thugs from causing problems. In this instance, it worked against her, as if anything, the group overcompensated for her status.

Even still, she’s not one to be underestimated. She managed to eventually fight them off even if she felt sick. This was the first time she had used her Magic specifically to hurt and kill. She had known, academically, that that was ultimately what it was supposed to be used for, but there was a difference between knowing it and living it.

Regardless, she managed to limp away from the fight, her own regeneration working overtime to heal her wounds. It was at this point that she was intercepted. By their very nature, her abilities draw the eye. This was to be her first meeting with Blaze Heart.

She must have looked a sorry sight, beaten halfway to death, even with her wounds closing at an, if not astonishing, at least noticeable pace. Luci was the one to ultimately find her, not that it was particularly hard. She had left a fairly distinctive trail before her wounds had finished closing.

On her arrival, Mutt had only slumped in defeat before turning around fully and settling in for another fight, even if she could barely stay standing upright. Looking back on it, she is both thankful and amused. Thankful that she didn’t have to fight in the end, and amused that history was repeating itself.

Once convinced that she wasn’t in any danger, Mutt allowed herself to collapse against the wall and she and Luci got to talking. It wasn’t the longest of conversations, Mutt not being particularly trusting, but it eventually came out that she was looking for her father. Luci offered her a place in the Guild. IT would be, she reasoned, much easier for her to search with others than on her own, as well as giving her a safe place to improve and hone her own abilities.

Mutt eventually agreed and once they returned, she was inducted to the guild, despite her young age. Since joining, she has done her best to hone her abilities. Nowadays, she’s more often dispatched as part of pursuit teams, search and rescue operations, and the like. Her senses, honed to a razors edge thanks to her heritage, even without her Magic, her sight, smell and hearing are astounding, allowing her to track targets through wilderness or city with equal speed.

She continues to search for her father as much as her duties to the guild allow her to, and tries to take as many jobs as possible in as many directions as possible to widen her net. She’s beginning to get down over it though. It’s been years, and there’s been no sight of scale nor hair of him. But she can’t give up now. Not after so long.

Magic:

As a Dragonslayer, Mutt channels the power of the White Dragon. As such, her magic involves using light as both weapon and defense. Those unused to fighting with her find it incredibly awkward to do so, with each of her spells leaving searing afterimages if not outright blinding people. Unfortunately, it’s just as likely to blind her own allies, so she prefers to either fight alone, or with people who have trained with her enough to be able to maneuver through the confusion.

Many kudos to Noir for her work on the Image.

Spoiler

Body: 8
Stats Point Total: 200

Attack Combat Value: 6 (9 Unarmed)

Defense Combat Value: 6 (9 Unarmed)

Damage Multiplier: 8 (5 Base with 3 Massive Damage Purchases)

Health Points: 115 (Body(8) + Soul(7) = 15 x 5 = 75 + Tough(40) = 115)

Energy Points: 100 (Mind(5) + Soul(7) = 12 x 5 = 60 + Energy Bonus(40) = 100)

Shock Value:

Attributes:

Armour 1: 2 Points

Combat Technique (Blind Fighting, Brutal 2, Critical Strike, Lethal Blow, Lightning Reflexes 2, Deflection, Reflection):  18 Points

Regeneration: 10 Points

Heightened Awareness 1: 2 Points

Heightened Senses (Sight, Smell(2), Hearing): 8 Points

Jumping: 2 Points

Massive Damage (Unarmed) 3: 12 Points

Melee Attack 3(Unarmed): 9 Points

Melee Defense 3(Unarmed): 9 Points

Special Movement (Fast): 2 Points

Energy Bonus 4: 4 Points

Tough: 4: 4 Points

Special Feature 2 (Beauty, Mimic Sound): 2 Point

Unknown Power (I’ll come up with a name for it later) 90: 60 Points.

Attribute Points Total:152

Skills:
Acrobatics 3(Balance, Jumps): 9.5 Points

Climbing 2 (Walls): 4 Points

Street Sense 1 (Gang Activity): 2 Points

Performing Arts 1 (Singing, Flute): 1.5 Points

Sleight of Hand (Pick Pocket): 1 Point

Stealth 1(Silent Movement): 3 Points

Skill Points Total: 21

Attacks:

Flare (White Dragon Roar)

Weapon 4(8) Range 2(2) Flare 1(1) Detectable (-1): 10 Points

Tetra Claw:

Weapon 3(6) Flare 1(1) Detectable(-1): 8 Points

Light of Penance:

Weapon 3(6) Flare(1) Area(1) Aura 1(1) Duration(3) Selective(1) Detectable(-1) 12 Points

Attacks Points Total: 29

Items:
Fists = (Weapon 0, Brutal 2, Lethal, 20 Damage/Strike)

Defects:
Marked -1 (Guild Mark)

Girl/Guy Magnet -1 (She doesn’t know how or why, but people seem to have a fixation on her. It’s actually sort of alarming…..)

Nemesis: -1 (There’s this guy. He keeps staring at her for some reason. What’s his deal?)

Total Points Spent: 403

Total Defects: -3

Final Total: 400

Shadow_by_DevilsHaven.jpg

Name: Darrik Reynolds
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160 lbs
Sex: Male
Description: Probably the second most recognizable member of Blaze Heart after Luci Lacuna, Darrik Reynolds has been around for a number of years - but unlike the serious senior member of the guild, Darrik is notorious simply for his voracious bisexual appetite and immense number of conquests. His one rule is that guildmates are off-limits (to help preserve personal and professional relationships). Otherwise he is open and outgoing - but this should never be mistaken for him being just a pretty face.
Magic: Darrik wields Darkness Magic, allowing him to project darkness, and create constructs of it with chilling solidity.

Body: 5
Mind: 6
Soul: 6
Stats Point Total: 170

Attack Combat Value: 5 (12 Darkness Magic)
Defense Combat Value: 12
Damage Multiplier: 5 (x10 Darkness Magic)

Health Points: 115
Energy Points: 120
Shock Value: 23

Attributes:
Combat Technique 3 (Judge Opponent, Lightning Reflexes 2)
Defense Combat Mastery 7
Divine Relationship 2
Energy Bonus 6
Extra Actions 1
Extra Defenses 1
Feature: Ambidexterity 1
Feature: Appearance – Sexy 3
Massive Damage (Darkness Magic) 5
Ranged Attack (Darkness Magic) 7
Tough 6
Attribute Total: 155

Darkness Magic Special Moves:
"Burakkuchiru" (Black Chill)
(Weapon 5, Range 2, Enervation 4, 8 EP per use)
- One of Darrik's basic attacks, launching simple blasts of darkness, that chill a foe and affects their body, sapping their energy.

"Kage no Ken" (Shadow Tendrils)
(Weapon 5, Range 2, Flexible 2, Tangle 2, 8 EP per use)
- This spell creates lashing tentacles of darkness that snare opponents and tie them in place.

"Kurayami o Osu" (Hail the Darkness)
(Weapon 4, Range 2, Autofire, Spreading 1; 8 EP per use)
- Darrik shoves both hands forth and unleashes a storm of jagged spars of darkness,

"Dakuboido" (Dark Void)
(Sensory Block: Vision, Area 4, 3 EP per use)
- A basic technique that creates a sphere of darkness, occluding sight.

"Kakureta Chikara" (Cloaked Power)
(Unknown Power +30 - 20 CP)
- It is the nature of Darkness to hide itself, even from its wielder, and Darrik is husbanding more power than he realizes.

Total on Special Moves: 58

Skills:
Area Knowledge: Fiore 2 [Magnolia]
Occult 2 [Guilds]
Seduction 4 [Physical]
Stealth 2 [Concealment]
Skill Total: 20

Defects:
Marked: Guild Mark, Tattoos, Distinctive Hair (-3)

The Guild has at least one Celestial Spirit Mage, providing reading this doesn't give Justin a stroke.

Kaori%20Looking%20Back_zpsuumogbzf.jpg

Name: Kaori Aoyama
Height: 1.7 meters (about 5’7)
Weight: 53 kilos (117 lb.)
Measurements: B37D W25 H34
Blood Type: A

Description: Slender, athletic and blessed with enchanting beauty Kaori has brown eyes and wears her long, straight blonde hair tightly in a pony tail, usually adorned with a colorful ribbon. She is buxom and has a curvaceous body. She never ceases to seem uncomfortable, rarely speaking above a whisper and she stammers or seems doubtful of every word she utters. Despite her shyness her attire is usually short skirts and tops that show off her curves and bosom. She usually wears knee to thigh high boots that sport a modest heel.

Although a Spirit Mage, she has absolutely no control over her spirits. They run roughshod over her and when summoned never cease harassing her, belittling her, and reminding her how much of a pathetic Spirit Mage she is. One of her spirits even encourages her to kill herself frequently, as it would be the most notable thing she'd ever accomplish in her life. The more she summons them, the worse her mood gets. Her self-esteem is practically shattered thanks to the rag-tag spirits she's managed to acquire.

She's called 'The Exterminator', not because she's particular vicious, but because the only jobs she's taken so far at the guild is clearing the vermin out of people's cellars and larders. She's scared to take on anything bigger.

She is currently on Eldritch Probation from her last job where her Fire Spirit, destroyed every rat in the cellar... along with the house... the neighboring houses. At least the job got done though... she's stil lat a 100% completion rate!

Personality: If one can get her to speak, or engage, she is quite perky, fun and friendly! She smiles a lot but will usually stop the moment he realizes she's doing it. She seems awkward and out of place at all times, but still relishes in the attention she gets and seems just thankful that someone is noticing her.

As an aside her name means 'Fragrance of the blue mountain.'

Magic: Celetial Spirit Magic. Kaori practices Celestial Spirit Magic, a type of Spatial Magic which allows her to summon Celestial Spirits, magical beings residing in the Celestial Spirit World, using the Keys of their respective Gates. When summoning a Spirit, the Keys are enveloped with a soft, golden light. Once a contract has been made with a Spirit, such Spirit will be available for Kaori to summon, in which it will fight on her side or perform tasks for her.

Point Cost: 350 (50 Points Unspent)
Template(s) used: Modified Student

Body: 4 | Mind: 4 | Soul: 4
Stats Point Total: 120

Attack Combat Value: 4
Defense Combat Value: 4
Damage Multiplier: 5
Health Points: 500 | Energy Points: 500 (She's not particularly tough, just has a knack for always surviving the worst of mishaps)
Shock Value: 8

Attributes:
Energy Bonus 46
Features 4 (Appearance 2, Eidetic Memory, Speed Reading)
Heightened Awareness 2
Tough 46
Attribute Total: 100

Items:
Dagger (Weapon 1) (She doesn't really know how to use it, but it makes her look tougher... right?)
Whip (Weapon 1, Flexible, Range 1) (She doesn't use it as a weapon... aren't all adventurers supposed to have these?  For swinging?)

Items Total: 2

Skills:
Skill: Etiquette (Upper Class) 2
Skill: Occult (Spirits) 2
Skill: Performing Arts (Singing) 2
Skill: Seduction (Physical) 2/-2 (When her confidence is up, she can work that sex appeal!  Most times it's more like pathetically flaunting the goods.)
Skill: Writing (Fiction, Journalistic, Poetic) 2
Skills Total: 11

Defects:
Marked -1 (Guild Mark)
Guy Magnet -1
(Hey, she's hot... so naturally every weirdo, moron, and neck beard have to drop their awkwardness on her doorstep.)

The Celestial Summons

Crates%20The%20Minotaur_zpsniwxrpb1.jpgEarth - The Foundation
Craten, The Minotaur - 8EP to summon

Body 8 | Mind 3 | Soul 5 = 160
ACV: 6/9 | DCV: 6/9 | DmgM: x5/7
HP/EP: 215/40

Armor 6 (Natural 4)
Melee Attack (Battle Axe) 3
Melee Defense (Battle Axe) 3
Super Strength 4 (2 levels limited to lifting only 8 tons total)
Tough 15
Achilles Heel (Air/Wind Attacks)

Battle Axe (Weapon 6, Hands, Muscle)

Anger of the Land (Weapon (Elemental Earth) 10, Area 3, Quake, Selective)

15CPs (14.2, rounded up)

Sylfia%20The%20Sylph_zpshvwanksw.jpgAir - The Voice
Sylfia, The Sylph - 10EP to summon

Body 4 | Mind 5 | Soul 8 = 170
ACV: 6/9 | DCV: 8/13 | DmgM: x5/6
HP/EP: 60/165

Armor Rating 16 (Natural 4, Optimized: Wind)
Defense Combat Mastery 3

Energy Bonus 10
Feature (Appearance) 2
Flight 1 (Deplete -3)
Ranged Attack (Telekinesis) 3
Ranged Attack (Personal) 5

Telekinesis 5 (Focused – Air)
Achilles Heel (Earth)

Windlash (Whip) (Weapon 1, Flexible, Reach 1)

Storm Wind's Fury (Weapon (Elemental Lightning) 10, Area 3, Irritant (Shocked) 3, Penetrating 4, Selective)

20CPs (19.4, rounded up)

Embrat%20The%20Efreeti_zpsh1g9ztpl.jpgFire - The Judgment
Embrant, The Efreeti - 10EP to summon

Body 7 | Mind 4 | Soul 7 = 180
ACV: 10 | DCV: 10 | DmgM: x5 (7 w/Scimitars)
HP/EP: 140/125

Armor 16 (Natural 4, Optimized: Fire)
Combat Technique 5 (Critical Strike, Leap Attack, Multiple Targets, Two Weapons)
Extra Actions 1
Extra Defenses 1
Energy Bonus 7
Massive Damage (Sword) 2
Melee Attack (Sword) 4
Melee Defense (Sword) 4
Tough 7
Achilles Heel (Water/Cold)

Twin Scimitars (Weapon 4)

Fury's Furnace (Weapon (Elemental Fire) 10, Area (cone) 4 (30m), Continuous 3, Selective, Spreading 3)

20CPs (19.4, rounded up)

Nera%20The%20Queen_zpsnpjd8x9t.jpgWater - The Queen
Nera, The Queen - 9EP to summon

Body 3 | Mind 8 | Soul 8 = 190
ACV: 6/9 | DCV: 6 | DmgM: x5
HP/EP: 55/180

Armor 16 (Natural 4, Optimized: Cold/Water)
Energy Bonus 10
Feature (Appearance) 1
Flight 1 (Can only hover, not fly high -3)
Ranged Attack (Telekinesis) 3
Telekinesis (Focused – Water) 5
Achilles Heel (Fire)

Frost Bite (Weapon (Elemental Cold) 3, Incapacitating 4: Frozen, Penetrating 4, Range 1)

Diamond Dust (Weapon (Elemental Ice) 10, Area 3 (10m), Range 2 (100m), Selective, Incapacitating 4: Frozen)

18CPs (17.9, rounded up)

Glasya%20The%20Demon_zpstskcjld8.jpgDarkness - The Void
Glasya, the Demon - 13EP to summon

Body 6 | Mind 6 | Soul 6 = 180
ACV: 9 | DCV: 6 | DmgM: x5 (8 Unarmed)
HP/EP: 160/160

Armor 8 (Natural 4)
Combat Technique 3 (Brutal 2, Lethal Blow)
Energy Bonus 10
Extra Actions 1
Extra Defenses 1
Extra Arms (Wings) 2
Flight 3 (100kph; Spread -1)
Massive Damage (Unarmed) 3
Melee Combat Mastery (Unarmed) 3
Special Movement 2 (Fast 2)
Tough 10
Achilles Heel (Light/Holy)

Claws (Weapon 4, Penetrating 3) 11

Waking Nightmare (Weapon 10, Area 4 (30m), Range 3 (100m), Continuing 3, Insidious 5, Enervation 10, Selective, Vampiric 3) 49

25CPs (25.1 rounded down)

Castiel%20The%20Seraph_zpsf9jbd1ia.jpgLight - The Source
Castiel, the Seraph - 11EP to summon

Body 7 | Mind 6 | Soul 5 = 180
ACV: 9 | DCV: 6/8 | DmgM: x5/8 (vs. Darkness)
HP/EP: 120/115

Armor 16 (Natural 4, Optimized: Light/Holy)
Armor 5 (Item)
Aura of Inspiration
Divine Relationship 4
Energy Bonus 6
Extra Arms (Wings) 2
Exorcism 2
Flight 3 (100kph, Spread -1)
Massive Damage (Creatures of Darkness) 3
Ranged Attack (Bows) 3
Ranged Defense (Personal) 2
Tough 6
Achilles Heel (Darkness)

Holy Bow (Weapon 5, Range 2) 6

Divine Retribution (Weapon (Holy) 10, Area 5, Multidimensional, Piercing 3, Selective) 30

21CPs (20.7 rounded down)

Total = 119CPs (116.7, rounded up)

• 3 weeks later...

Miku

large.Mitsuko.jpg.ba99e8f05dab76916bd7ff

Name: Miku
Height: 5’6")
Weight: 108 lbs.
Size: Medium

Description: In short, Miku wanted to be a chef, but is from a family of fencersduelists, and as it turned out, she was actually quite good at it. So to please her parents that is the route she took. She still has a deep love for cooking and does when she can, often cooking meals at the guild hall.

Her magic is "Blade Magic"

(I will add more background shortly.)

Point Cost: 400
Template(s) used: Modified Samurai
Size: Medium

Body: 8 | Mind: 6 | Soul: 7
Stats Point Total: 210

Attack Combat Value: 7 Base + 3 Melee Attack = 10
Defense Combat Value: 7 Base + 3 Melee Defense = 10
Damage Multiplier: 5 Base + 3 Massive Damage = 8
Health Points: 115 (Body(8) + Soul(7) = 15 x 5 = 75 + Tough(40) = 115)
Energy Points: Energy Points: 105 (Mind(6) + Soul(7) = 13 x 5 = 65 + Energy Bonus(40) = 105)

Attributes:
Combat Technique 10 (Blind Fighting, Critical Strike, Judge Opponent, Leap Attack, Lightning Reflexes 2, Deflection, Steady Hand, Multiple Targets, Two Weapons): 20 Points
Extra Actions 1
Extra Defenses 1
Tough 4
Energy Bonus 4
Jumping 2
Massive Damage (Melee) 3
Melee Attack 3
Melee Defence 3
Special Movement:1 (Zen Direction)
Divine Relationship

Items:
"TBNL" Sword 1
[Weapon 5(10)]

"TBNL" Sword 2
[Weapon 5(10)]

Armour
"TBNL" [Armour 4(8)]

Skills:
Climbing 2
Acrobatics 2
Domestic Arts 3
Etiquette 2
Riding 1
Wilderness Survival 2
Administration 2

Attacks

"TBNL" Weapon 4(8) Targets (1) Range (1) Penetrating 2(2) Hands(-1)

"Hummingbird Strike" Weapon 5(10) Range(2)  Penetrating 2(2)
Weapon 0 Teleport 1(10) Linked(1)
Weapon 5(10) Linked(1) - 11 Points

"Absorption Blade" Weapon 3 (6) Ennervation 2(2)

"TBNL" Weapon 4(8) Penetration 4(4) Hands (-1)

Archived