Vampire: The Long Night - PC Profiles

Noir

ANNALISA ROSE

Annalisa Rose Mueller was born on April 15th 1912, the same day the Titanic sunk. She was raised on a farm in Gettysburg Pa. As a girl growing up she was normal the only place where she excelled was singing in church. Her pastor once remarked that her voice sounded like “angels announcing the coming of the lord”.

When Annalisa was 13 in 1925 she snuck into the local theater with some friends when a traveling burlesque show passed thru town. She was enthralled by the dancers and the singers especially with a very beautiful girl with short blond hair cut in the bob so popular in the cities.

Annalisa, unlike her friends was not boy crazy, never joining in with them when they talked about the boys they wanted to marry or the like. But when she saw that girl on stage, when she heard her sing, the feeling she got were not normal.

For days after all she wanted to talk about was the show and the girl, much to her friends annoyance. One of them finally fed up told Annalisa that the girl wasn't all that good of a singer and that Annalisa could sing better any way. Her other friends agreed. This brought Annalisa up short.

She could sing better?

Suddenly the pretty girl was all but forgotten and Annalisa started dreaming of it being her up on that stage. A dream that would chart the course of her life an d her death.

When Annalisa was 17 she left home to pursue her dream in New York. It wasn't easy there were thousands of girls just like her all wanting to become a star. And Annalisa, who by this time was calling herself Rose Miller, struggled to find that break.

Show business in that day and age was a very sordid business especially for a young girl, and for Rose it was no diffenet. But she did what she had to do and evnetually found herself on a marquee in an off Broadway revue Singing.

Her heavenly voice drew people in and attracted a number of fans One of which was a woman. The lady was married to a prominent and very wealthy business man and when the attentions of the wife to this rising star (attentions Rose returned) were threatening to be discovered, the husband moved to curtail the scandal.

The rich man made it clear to Rose that she should leave New York and the United states until any whisper of the scandal could be forgotten. He paid her off promised her a job in a the follies in Paris and had his “associates” put her on a steamship.

Paris was horrible. Rose had to learn the language the job with the follies never materialized and the money she had been paid which had seemed like a lot had proven to be very inadequate. In short time she found herself all but destitute on the streets of a foreign country.

But Rose didn't forget her dream. She wanted, no needed that spotlight need to sing to the audience needed their love and adoration.

So Rose did what she had to to get back on stage but stardom eluded her. Instead she found herself drawn into the life style of the cabaret and follies, Sex, Drugs, alcohol, pursuit of pleasure with wild abandon. Deep in her soul it tormented her, inside she was still the little girl who sang in church, but outside she wallowed in sin. She hated herself for the things she did but the pleasures were just to much to give up and so she never rose above it instead she became a queen of the scene, one who gave and received the many pleasures with out a care for the consequences.

The scene moved from Paris to Berlin in the 1930s, the world tumbled into depression, the first whispers of the growing Nazi party slithered in the shadows and in Berlin the Cabaret ruled. Anything you wanted could be had for a price and all of it was accompanied by song and dance. And one of the most sought after singers of the cabaret was Anna Mueller, as Rose was now calling herself, switching back to her German surname.

For a time at least in this place Anna was a star, no she was the Star. And she was loved and desired. Men wanted her, women wanted her, Nazi's and Communist wanted her. And things that ruled the night wanted her. And those things didn't want to share.

In 1936, Anna drew the attention of a woman, a powerful vampire of the Toreador clan, this vampire became enamored and began her observation and cultivation. It was the Vampire's intention to claim Anna and make her one of them. A rival Vampire from the Ventrue, discovered this and sought out Anna as well. Over the next two years Anna became a silent pawn in a game the two Vampires played.

Anna for her part was attracted to both but her feelings of love were for the woman. This angered the Ventrue and, giving in to his beast. he abducted Anna one night and drained her with the intention of making her his and his alone. The Toreador had learned of the Ventrue's treachery and had set out to rescue Anna. The two fought and the Ventrue was defeated and fled into the night. Anna was near death her blood having already been mostly drained, her beautiful lover went to her and opened her own vein and fed Anna the blood sealing her damnation.

Anna had not known until that night the nature of her suitors and now that she knew what they were she realized that she was damned her sins had caught up with her. At first she rebelled but later she came to realize that she had been shackled. The more she experienced the more she came to realize that the pleasures she had chased before were pale compared to what she could have now. She embraced her new unlife and she and her lover ruled the night.

Then war came. It was horrible but even in the horror the two found beauty and pleasure but when the bombs began to fall in Berlin they fled to a remote haven Anna's mistress had prepared and they went into torpor to wait out the war.

When Anna awoke it was a new world almost two decades had past. Her lover/sire was gone and it would be several years before the two would reunite. Anna stayed at the villa for a time as it was well situated with a good source of prey nearby. But this grew dangerous shorty.

A girl Anna fed from grew sick and died after. This had never happened before. Over the course of a few weeks two more victims grew ill and one of those died. Both had been healthy before she had fed. A second thing occurred she found that she was repulsed by silver that its touch burned. This was new none of it had happened before and in some section of her mind the little girl who sang in church knew that her sins were being punished by god.

Anna fled the villa, fled Germany. It was difficult but she made her way back to America. She settled for a time in New York. Became a sensation in the nightclubs as Lisa Miller. Both the woman who she had fallen in love with in the twenties and her husband still lived thou both old aged now. She wanted vengeance. She discovered the couples granddaughter was student and Lisa set out to seduce her.. her plan was ruined when she fell in love with the girl and attempted to embrace her. Annalisa knew how to do it but she had never attempted it herself because of al the rules but really who cared about rules. She drained the girl and opened the vein in her wrist and held it to her mouth she drank greedily and should have blossomed into her new unlife. Instead she writhed and screamed in absolute pain as the blood poisoned her leaving not immortal but dead.

Anna was cursed her blood a foul murderous poison bringing death not unlife.

Annalisa flew into a rage. She murdered the girls family , her parents, and grand parents killing the old man last making sure he knew who and what she was.

It was the lowest she had ever been a sinful cursed creature. It would take her along time to put these new sins behind her.

She fled back to Europe. And spent the sixties and seventies in England and France. Never staying in any one location for too long. Her feeding was erratic not everyone got sick bu if she wasn't careful feeding could become a problem. Eventually as the eighties dawned she found herself back In Berlin. It was comfortable. It was Home. It was a place she would always come back to.

As the second decade of the 21st century passed its midway point. Annalisa Rose was back in Berlin. She was now the owner of a out of the way hot night spot catering to those seeking the finer pleasures the world has to offer. It is a place that celebrates music and the bohemian life style.Occasionally she will take the stage but mostly she is content to simply promote those mortals who have what it takes but can't seem to get a break.

large.7fb15713aa2ed99de9a9ef91f7db1dc3.jpg Annalisa in the 1930's

large.2.jpg Annalisa in the 1930's

large.Michelle-Williams-Movies-e1418358785475.jpg  Annalisa today

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj23t2vjumqw7oe/Rose.pdf?dl=0

Erzsébet

Personal Information

Identities: Countess Erzsébet Corvin
Nature: Celebrant
Demeanor: Soldier
Concept: Ghoul Noblewoman and Companion/Servant (What she was before is Unknown)
Clan: Brujah
Generation: 7th
Sire: Pyotr
Date of Birth: Unknown
Date of Death: August 20th, 2011 (St. Stephen's Day)
Nationality: Hungarian (Unknown)
Region Active: Berlin, Germany
Occupation: Dilettante Noblewoman/Socialite and occasional Student
Allegiance(s): Dmitri, (Maybe others in Berlin)

Physical Traits

Ethnic Background: Hungarian and Slovakian (Unknown)
Apparent Age: Teens-to-Thirties
Height: 5'1''
Weight: 102 lbs
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Raven Black; waist length, always well styled
Handedness: Left

Appearance: Erzsébet is a petite woman of delicate and surpassing, and to those who know what to look for, not quite natural, beauty. She possesses a flawless, aged ivory complexion that glows with health and vigor and which contrasts gorgeously with her silky, glistening waist-length sable hair - always elegantly and stylishly coiffed - and her naturally crimson lips. Her figure is svelte and supple and almost exaggerated with her waspishness of waist yet fullness and youthful firmness of breast and hip.

Her physical age is very difficult to judge. Her very fine and delicate features and huge, incredibly dark blue eyes should convey youth and innocence, but her aristocratic bearing, insouciant sensuality, and developed figure belongs to an older, more mature and experienced woman. She has been thought to be anywhere in her teens to her thirties.

Her voice is sweet yet surprisingly low for a woman of her size and despite being fluent in nearly a dozen languages, she has a pronounced Hungarian accent. She carries herself with a fluid and noble grace and always dresses in sophisticated Gothic-Victorian fashions of the finest make, with growing steampunk or modern flourishes. Though she always wears corsets and high heels (the way her feet and calves and tendons have been shaped make wearing anything less than 4 inches uncomfortable), with her growing independence, Erzsébet is as likely to wear pants as skirts or dresses now. She only wears shades of white, red, and black.

9jdoqt.jpg

Still looking for more and/or better pics for Erzsébet

Abilities/Special Skills: Erzsébet is a very adept linguist along with having an academic interest in the development of language. She is also deceptively skilled in the use of firearms and various blades, is an exquisite ballroom dancer, and has manners belonging to those of high society.

Quirks
-Always wears corsets (either as under or outer wear) and high heels. Only wears shades of White, Red, and Black.
-Can't respond to any name other than Erzsébet
-Won't willingly allow anyone to use Domination or Vicissitude on her, or even allow a Tzimisce to touch her, not without growing violent
-Avoids the Spandau district as much as possible
-Quite religious and regularly goes to church to pray, but has only contempt and disgust for clergy and priests. She doesn't need them to intercede when she speaks with God, they are but men and as false as any other, and more hypocritical than most.
-Never directly harms children and doesn't like seeing others doing so, possibly to the point of getting violent
-Usually has at least one pistol and knife on her person, always handcrafted and elegantly decorated
-Genuinely loves her twin Retainers and sees any assault on them as an assault on herself.
-Due to her time as a Ghoul and the circumstances around how she first feed as a Vampire, Erzsébet finds the blood of Cainites far more delicious than the blood of Canaille, though she is by no means adverse to feeding on the Kine, as long as they are not ugly or dirty
-Though it has been explained to most, some still believe Erzsébet capable of going out in sunlight due to the identical appearances of her and her ghouls

Background
Once, I had face, a life, of my own. But that was before I met my Lord and Husband, Prince János Corvin Hunyadi. He gave me a mask to wear I cannot take off, and a life shadowed by blood and eternal night.

It began, I think with the onset of the Great War. The detente with the Ottoman Turks had ended and they were invading - No! I am sorry, that was from another time, long ago, when my first husband Count Ferenc Nádasdy outmaneuvered János for my hand, which was only to be expected. The Nádasdy were wealthy and influential, almost as much so as the Báthory, while the Hunyadi had fallen on hard times since King Matthias Corvinus, and János was an illegitimate son, besides.

This time, the Ottomans were our allies and Austria-Hungary went to war with the Serbians and their allies, the Russian Czars, for the assassination of the Archduke. My family and I, we were just trying to find a place of safety in the mountains. We came across a small village under a castle in Slovakia. An uncommonly beautiful pair of sisters, twins, offered us to guest in the Csejte Castle, and being tired and hungry with nothing but what we could carry on our backs, we could hardly refuse.

And that is where I met the man, the vampire, that was the Lord and Husband I was always meant to have. He looked at me and I forgot those I had come with under the love swelling beneath my breasts. He told me I had come home, and it was so. He kissed me and it was ecstasy. I drank the wine that was his blood and it was transcendent. His hands molded my flesh like clay as his voice and eyes molded my soul, and he revealed to me who I now would be, who I was meant to be.

I was the countess Erzsébet Bathory, infamous for bathing in the blood of virgin girls and performing countless sacrilegious acts of torture and murder. All rubbish and calumny of course. When my husband died, I was one of the wealthiest and most powerful women in the land. I was well educated and of exquisite birth, I saw no need to hand my wealth and influence to another man.

The Crown and the Church of course couldn't abide my independence,  wishing the wealth and influence for their own. They fouled my and my family's name and reputation with lies and gossip, and charged me with these most unholy of acts. It was preposterous, yet they produced dozens of witnesses to my supposed atrocities, even to having all but one of my servants testify against me. I would wager they were bought off with promises, gold, or indulgences.

Inevitably, I was judged guilty, but it would not have been politically expedient to have me burned at the stake. So I was sentenced to confinement in Csejte Castle, bricked up in a tower suite. I did not die, but lingered, my flesh growing old and the false accusations wearing down on my. I prayed to God and did not blame him, but for his clergy, I have nothing but hate for, for they are as vice-ridden and greedy as any man, despite their protestations to a higher calling.

And then my Lord and Husband found me and released my from my torment. He returned to me my youth and beauty, my innocence, and transformed my prison back into my home. It had been many centuries, but János Corvin Hunyadi had gone so far as to damn himself in his pursuit to save me and destroy the ones who had profaned me. How could not one love and serve such as he, even with his dark curse?

So I served him, faithfully and gladly, as a wife and retainer and guard, his eyes, ears, and hands under the sun were he could no longer go. Myself and all the other Erzsébets he had saved, my sisters, my mirrors, my other selves. There was no jealousy among us, for all our love and devotion were for János, and he loved us in return, for we were exactly as he wished us to be.

Sometimes we were young and nubile, at others, more mature and lush, as his fancy took him, but mostly a mix of the two. Over the decades however, I saw found our faces differing more from the original portrait he had of us, as he desired a new aesthetic. For you see, our Lord and Husband was quite mad, perhaps senile, though of course, we could not love him any less.

I learned my place in the court of the Cainites as once I had known my place among the upper echelons of the Canaille. I brought back suitable vessels to my Domitor János, for sustenance or to join his harem of Erzsébets, as he decided. I acted as hostess for his rare guests among the Damned, and as his companion and bodyservant on the even more rare times he traveled to his other estates and properties or other Kindred.

Twice, I attended János when he visited brethren at Hunedoara Castle in Romania, and never have I been to a place so profanely sanctified, debauchery and transcendence so entwined. It terrified me, made me feel unclean, and yet, still, I yearn for it.

It was a fine life I thought. I had a powerful man who loved me, and being the scion of a King and Prince was wealthy and showered us with gifts. He bestowed upon us the ambrosia that was his blood - the ecstatic nectar of Cainite blood - and we were beautiful as few others and ever young. I grew strong and unlike my cursed Love, Lord, and Husband, I could still bask under God's bright sun.

But always, the shadow of what he was was there. The bodies that had to be disposed of, having to submit as sustenance for his guests. Each decade of so, he would choose an Erzsébet and try to make of her a true wife and equal, but he would always fail, for he could produce no Childer of his own. His mood would be foul and dark for weeks afterwards, until he forgot he had ever did such a thing. Until the next time.

I regret he never choose me for the Gift, for I loved him most and knew I could survive Damnation to remain by his side forever.

The years, they began to run together. Things changed, and the Erzsébets, we were aware of it, but in Csejte Castle, progress seemed far away, we lived in a near perpetual stasis. There would have been ennui in that, were it not for the all consuming love and desire we could not help feel for our Lord and Husband, and for each other.

Some years after the newest millennium, I was in Bratislava on errands for János when I was most rudely accosted. When I regained my senses, I found myself bound before two rather disheveled men. It took me a moment to recognized them as Cainites that had paid a stop at Csejte Castle. But as they were mere Rabble and peasants, with not even a letter of introduction by someone of standing, I had to turn them away rather brusquely without even informing my Husband.

These two Cainites, Russian Bolsheviks or the like, I believed, seemed to have issue with my dismissal and with my Husband, and grew most wroth when I told I saw no need to apologize. When they sought to use their Cainite Disciplines to instill in me a hatred and rage towards my Lord and Husband, I openly scoffed at them for trying to turn my love into something other. They did not seem to like my response - I must admit, I may have used language a proper lady should not.

They drained me dry, and I felt the familiar ecstasy, though their Kiss was still lesser to that of my Lord. Melancholy flowed through me as my blood flowed out at the thought I would never see my love János Corvin Hunyadi ever again, even as an unworthy kernel of hate and rage wormed its way into the stillness of my no longer beating heart. Then one of them, named Pyotr I heard the other say, gave of himself his own blood.

My heart no longer beat, I no longer breathed, but I lived. Existing among the Society of the Kindred was all I have ever known, yet I had never seen a personage successfully given the cursed blessing. But I had heard much of it. These poor Rabble expected me to be weak, planned on returning me to János in near Frenzy, to cause trouble and pain.

But I had fed on Elder blood for longer than either had been alive or dead, I hungered, I was quite distressed at being restrained in returning to my Love and Husband, and the hate and rage they had tried to instill in me burned brighter. I consumed the blood of the woman they had given to me, though it was sour with narcotics and disease, but I was not satiated.

I fear I quite lost control of myself and let my anger get the best of me, alas. These poor Brujah had not expected me to be so strong nor fast, but I had always looked to the safety of János. To be honest, they seemed to be even more surprised by the elegant, large bore revolver I pulled from my purse and used with great skill, but I admit, I derived far more satisfaction by using the matching dagger on them.

I Hungered so and there was a great deal of Cainite Nectar about, it seemed a crime to let go to waste. As I had the poor woman, I drank the feebly protesting Brujah of all the sweet, sweet blood in their undead veins. The taste, the ecstasy of it was even more potent, now that I had passed the threshold to the other side of life. But it was as nothing next to the sensation of what I felt when they were dry of the sanguine ambrosia and I couldn't help but keep drawing more sustenance from them, until I took the remnants of their soul into me, if Cainites still possessed such.

You cannot know the utter, euphoria rapture of it without experiencing it yourself. Diablerie was one of the greatest crimes about the Cainites, and surely God will never forgive me such a sin, but in that moment, I would have willingly accepted damnation to taste it once more.

When I was done, I was quite a mess and very late in returning home. I cleaned myself and made myself presentable once more, which required a stop at a reputable atelier. My Love for my Husband was no less, but it seemed to have grown.. fragile, and a seething hate and rage lurked beneath the surface that I could not seem to dispel.

I returned to Csejte Castle in the dark, and begged forgiveness of my husband for my unfortunate tardiness. I had though he would see the change in me immediately, but I yet retained the blush of health, youth, and innocence as all the other Erzsébets and he seemed unaware. And as I lay with him while the sun began to rise, I grew aware of the mask he had put on me, that I had worn for near a century. I could not take it off, but I knew it for what it was.

The sun sent János Corvin Hunyadi to sleep, but I resisted yet. Still, I loved him, but the hate for what he had done to me, rage that I could no resist or retaliate, doubled and redoubled again. My teeth grazed his neck, then pierced his cold flesh, and I began to drink, slow, tender, and thorough, until Final Death. Crimson tears crept down my cheeks and János my love never once resisted or protested.

The Brujah peasants had been but aperitifs. János Corvin Hunyadi had been an Elder Cainite, even older than I had imagined or he had claimed, a son to a King and a Prince in his own right. The power in his blood, in the essence that I took into myself, overwhelmed me and I quite lost myself. When I collected myself once more, I found myself among a throng of Erzsébets, all with their throats torn open. I believe I tried pass on my new state with my sisters, my mirrors, so I would not be alone, but alas, they same defect that János had been inflicted had been passed on to me in my vile sin.

Only two of my sisters had escaped my ecstatic madness. But I could not bear to lose them them as well. Our Lord and Husband had passed most unfortunately, but I would take them into my service if they were so willing, and they agreed. Alas, while János may have been reclusive, he was still an Elder of the Tzimisce, and the Clan was insular and... Clannish. They would not abide my presence in my ancestral - I mean to say, the place I had been forced to believe was my ancestral home, if and when they learned of my crime. The entire Carpathians would be denied me.

Erzsébet Corvin was the sole inheritor of János Corvin, and in the following weeks, we disposed or hid ownership of most of my assets and property in the Eastern Bloc countries, to my distress. It was not truth, but Hungary and Slovakia were the nations I had known as home. And then we made preparations to move my household.

I had been fond of Vienna, but the Tremere were very traditional and ruled that city with an iron fist. It would suit, if I did not believe they would turn my over to the Tzimisce at the most expedient moment. I settled on Berlin. It had exquisite museums and well respected centers of learning and I had always been - or at least considered myself, a well educated and sophisticated woman for my time, and was fluent in German, among many other languages. János' property there was mine now and I took possession of it, accompanied by my two remaining twins.

I presented myself to Prince Dietrich and made my obeisance. He and Dmitri were perfect gentlemen and quite accepting of my presence, when I explained the unfortunate circumstances leading to my relocation, though of course, I saw no need to reveal all that transpired.

Now, it has been scant a decade that I have found myself from being a subservient scion outside the Court of Cainites to one of its members, and still, I wonder at my place in it, without my Lord and Husband János at my side.

Damn him to the deepest reaches of Hell! And damn me too. Though I despise all his servants, I can't help but wonder if God could ever forgive such a one as I?

Especially as I do not even know who I truly am, beyond the fantasy a senile man put upon me like an iron mask.

Character Sheet

Spoiler

Attributes

Physical
Strength: 4
Dexterity: 4
Stamina: 4

Mental
Perception: 3
Intelligence: 3
Wits: 3

Social
Appearance: 5 (Sculpted through Vicissitude)
Manipulation: 2
Charisma: 3

Abilities
Talents: Alertness 2, Athletics 1, Brawl 1, Empathy 2, Expression 1, Intimidation 2, Subterfuge 2
Skills: Drive 1, Etiquette 3, Firearms 3, Melee 3, Performance 3 (Dancing), Stealth 2
Knowledges: Academics 3 (Linguistics), Occult 3 (Kindred Lore), Politics 1

Known Languages
Native: Hungarian
Additional: Latin, Greek, German, English, Turkish, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Arabic, Hebrew

Backgrounds
Contacts 1: Klaus Kleisner, a weapons designer and executive in a big German company (Walther or Heckler & Koch)
Generation 5 (7th): Though initially of one of the later generation, Erzsébet Diablerized her sire and the Cainite accompanying him, then her Domitor. János Corvin had been older than she had believed and having subsisted on his own blood for decades, after consuming his soul, she her Generation had lowered to nearly match his.
Herd 2: A group of clubgoing, college trust fund kids who really think she is the real Countess Elizabeth Bathory or her true descendant, or the scion of the Corvinus family and associate all sorts of qualities to it due to the Underworld movie.
Resources 4: The last remaining Scion of the Corvinus family, János Corvin had been fabulously wealthy, and as his sole heir, his assets passed to Erzsébet with his 'official' death. Even having to sell or otherwise dispose of her property in Hungary and Slovakia when she fled the domain of the Tzimisce, she still possesses enough investments, stocks and bonds, and income properties to allow her to live the life of an idle, rich countess she believed herself to be for decades.
Retainers 2: Erzsébet Szabó and Erzsébet Oláh, the last of János' ghouls, now Erzsébet's, their blood bond passing to her after she consumed her former Lord and Husband, though she truly does love her sister/mirrors and they her.

Merits & Flaws
Blush of Health (2pt): Years of being molded into János' ideal woman, even death could not dim her bloom of youth and vigor
Deceptive Aura (1pt): János' sculpting was not limited to her flesh and even Erzsébet's Aura retains the brightness of Mortality
Eat Food (1pt): Her molding into a lively young woman in form and spirit has even extended into undeath, enabling her to yet ingest and enjoy mortal food.
Former Ghoul (1pt): She has been a Ghoul for nearly a century before becoming one of the Kindred and comes across as far more than the Neonate she technically is.
Hidden Diablerie (3pt): Erzsébet's glamour of innocence and mortal Aura also hides the stains of Diablerie.
Language x5 (5pt): She has had the time to pursue languages at her leisure
Lawman's Friend (2pt): Witnessing her academic interests, as well as her disgust with the 'modern' Brujah, her feelings aligning much more closely with his faction of the 'True' Brujah, the unofficial Sheriff of Berlin, Dmitri has taken a keen interest in one of the newest Kindred to call Berlin home.
Natural Linguist (2pt): She is a masterful polyglot.
Sanctity (2pt): With large eyes, youthful features, and careful attention to detail, despite Erzsébet's aristocratic airs and rather anachronistic demeanor, she possesses an innocent, almost pious quality that along with an inherent sensuality, others trust even as they seek to corrupt. Most see her as nothing more than the idle rich dilettante she plays at being.
Amnesia (+2pt): In molding her into his ideal woman in body and mind, János wiped away all that Erzsébet once was.
Clan Enmity - Tzimisce (+4pt): Having sent an Elder - even one not particularly respected - to his Final Death, the Tzimisce seek vengeance on his unruly property.
Dark Secret - Diablorist (+1pt): Cainites feel very strongly about those who practice Amaranth
Infertile Vitae (+5pt): After diablerizing her long-time Domitor, Erzsébet inherited the same he defect he possessed, being unable to make Childer of her own, much to most of her fellow Erzsébets dismay and her own regrets
Nightmares (+1pt): Since realizing her mask for what it is, Erzsébet has been beginning to suffer nightmares. Some are about the guilt and regret she feels to killing most of her sisters in her orgasmic frenzy following the diablerie of her Domitor, but most focus on three figures, their faces always changing, but she knows they are the same three.
Prey Exclusion - Children & the filthy/dirty/ugly (+1pt): Erzsébet will not feed off children and can grow violent towards those who do them harm. Nor will her noble and aristocratic sensibilities allow her to feed off the ugly and filthy.
Unknown Flaw (+2pt): A flaw that is an unknown mystery to Erzsébet herself.

Virtues
Conscience: 4
Self-Control: 3
Courage: 3

Humanity: 8
Bloodpool: 20
Blood Per Turn: 4
Willpower: 6
Initiative: 7 + 1d10

Movement
Walk: 7m
Run: 18
Sprint: 38m

Soak
Stamina: 4
Fortitude: 2
Armor: 1 (Long, stylish leather coat)
Total: 6 (7 with coat)

Health Levels
Bruised
Unhurt
Hurt
Injured
Wounded
Maimed
Crippled
Incapacitated
Torpor
Final Dead

Disciplines
Celerity 2
Fortitude 2
Potence 2
Presence 1 (Awe)

Ghoul #1

Spoiler

Erzsébet Szabó

Personal Information

Identities: Erzsébet Szabó (Countess Erzsébet Corvin)
Demeanor: Perfectionist
Concept: Swiss Banker
Domitor: Erzsébet
Occupation: Financial Manager (Dilettante Noblewoman/Socialite and occasional Student)
Allegiance(s): Erzsébet

Physical Traits

Apparent Age: Twenties-to-Thirties
Hair: Raven Black; waist length, always well styled

Appearance: A virtual twin to the vampiric Erzsébet, though with her demeanor, fashion choices, and subtle, tasteful cosmetics, she tends to skew a bit older when her age is judged, most believing mid-twenties to early thirties.

Like the other Erzsébets, Szabó is physically restricted to wearing high heels and hasn't broken the mental conditioning of having the preference for corsets and long hair. However, she only wears corsets as undergarments and favours professional skirt-suits, elegant evening gowns, and tasteful, subdued, yet expensive jewelry. Always wears a Swiss watch.

Abilities/Special Skills: Superb lawyer, economist and financial advisor

Quirks
-Always wears corsets, only as undergarments and high heels.
-Can't respond to any name other than Erzsébet
-Won't willingly allow anyone to use Domination or Vicissitude on her, or even allow a Tzimisce to touch her, not without growing violent
-Quite religious and regularly goes to church to pray, but has only contempt and disgust for clergy and priests. She doesn't need them to intercede when she speaks with God, they are but men and as false as any other, and more hypocritical than most.
-Extremely punctual and is irritated by others being late

Background
So much has been lost during my time as one of Lord János many wives. I think, once I had a wife of my own, and children, two boys and a darling little girl, but as yet, I cannot recall their faces. I was a Swiss Banker, a successful one. I must admit, I did business with the Nazis, hiding artwork and loot they had plundered. They paid well and the pieces they confiscated were exquisite.

They would have killed me of course, which I learned much too late. Fortunately, Lord János had just lost his financially adept wife after trying to turn her and needed a replacement. Searching for a Caravaggio he had once owned, led him to me.

Being his wife and personal accountant was not so bad, I can hardly recall being otherwise. But with Erzsébet is so much better. She is more than a wife, a lover, and a younger sister, though she had been a ghoul for decades before me. There is no word for what we are to each other, but I love her with all my heart.

I will do all I can to clean up after her unexpected rages, manage her accounts so she can live her unlife in the comfort and decadence she deserves, and be her eyes, ears, and hands under the sun as long as I can be by her side and taste her lips, her breasts, her sex, and the sweet sanguine nectar in her veins.

Attributes

Physical
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Stamina: 3

Mental
Perception: 2
Intelligence: 4
Wits: 4

Social
Manipulation: 3
Charisma: 3

Abilities
Talents: Alertness 1, Intimidation 2, Leadership 3, Subterfuge 3
Skills: Drive 1, Etiquette 3, Firearms 1, Performance 1
Knowledges: Computer 1, Finance 4, Investigation 3, Law 4, Occult 1, Politics 3

Known Languages
Native: Hungarian
Additional: Latin, Greek, German, English

Backgrounds (5/5)
Resources 3 (But shares/pools all resources with her Mistress)
Contacts 4 (Financial, Business, Police, Government)

Merits & Flaws
Coldly Logical (1pt): She analyzes people with the same clear precision she analyzes spreadsheets and laws
Language x4 (4pt): She has had the time to pursue languages at her leisure
Sanctity (2pt): With large eyes, youthful features, and careful attention to detail, despite Erzsébet's aristocratic airs and rather anachronistic demeanor, she possesses an innocent, almost pious quality that along with an inherent sensuality, others trust even as they seek to corrupt. Most see her as nothing more than the idle rich dilettante she plays at being.
Amnesia (+2pt): In molding her into his ideal woman in body and mind, János wiped away all that Erzsébet once was.

Virtues
Conscience: 3
Self-Control: 5
Courage: 2

Humanity: 8
Bloodpool: 5
Blood Per Turn: 1
Initiative: 6 + 1d10

Movement
Run: 14m
Sprint: 26m

Soak
Stamina: 3
Total: 3 (4 with coat)

Health Levels
Bruised
Unhurt
Hurt
Injured
Wounded
Maimed
Crippled
Incapacitated
Torpor
Final Dead

Disciplines
Dominate 3 (Command, Mesmerize, The Forgetful Mind)
Potence 1

Ghoul #2

Spoiler

Lilian Eastwood/Erzsébet Oláh

Personal Information

Identities: Erzsébet Oláh (Countess Erzsébet Corvin)
Demeanor: Bon Vivant
Concept: Flighty Personal Assistant and Fashion Designer
Domitor: Erzsébet
Occupation: Fashion Designer and Personal Assistant (Dilettante Noblewoman/Socialite and occasional Student)
Allegiance(s): Erzsébet

Physical Traits

Apparent Age: Teens-to-Twenties
Hair: Dyed different colours, usually shoulder-length or shorter

Appearance: In face and figure, she is a clone of the other Erzsébets, but having been a ghoul and wife to János for much less time than the other two, the mental conditioning didn't hold when her devotional bond switched to Erzsébet. As such, she wears what she wills, though she still wears high heels from physical necessity, though it is always stylish and flirty, and has cut her hair above the shoulders, currently dyed multiple shades of unnatural red.

From her mannerisms and fashion sense, her age is usually judged somewhere in her teens to her early twenties.

Abilities/Special Skills: A highly skilled and stylish fashionista and a good, if flighty, personal assistant.

Quirks
-Chooses her clothing and accessories to differentiate herself as much as possible from the other two
-Can't respond to any name other than Erzsébet, though she knows her real name was Lilian Eastwood.

Background
Unlike those other crazy bitches - who I totally love - I remember who I was. I was a club kid and aspiring fashion designer from London trying to make it in Paris and Milan. I was always just out of reach of my big break, when this tiny, curvy countess from Hungary decided she needed a personal atelier.

Her devastatingly handsome, yet disturbing, husband made it happen, and turned me into his youngest wife, Countess Erzsébet Corvin. It was the most awesome thing to ever happen to be. Sure, I had to drink blood from time to time, and I was half a foot shorter now, but I was rich and bloody gorgeous with a pair of banging baps and a teeny waist belonging in the court of Louis XiV. And I had some vampy powers and would be forever young, as long as I got that sweet blood.

That worked for me, even if there was the risk János tried to turn me or just flipped out and killed me by accident, or some other spook got me. When Erzsébet took over, it was much better. She is almost as crazy as János, but less likely to kill me in some fit.

She loves me, loves both of us, and we love her too. She treats as more than wives, more than sisters, and she's way more fun to go clubbing with, even if I do prefer cock to quim. I finally got her to wear pants sometimes, now to get her to wear something other than white, red, or black.

And while we are not truly equal, I still think I got the best deal - youth, beauty, power, everything a full Kindred had, but I can still go out in the sun. I tracked down an old boyfriend once, stole him from his current girlfriend and fucked him silly. He didn't know it was be of course. Then I gave him to Erzsébet to feed upon.

He was an abusive prick and I just knew he'd try something domineering and chauvinistic. He did and Erzsébet was having none of it, with fatal consequences. I should have felt bad about that, but I didn't. It wasn't the first time someone ended up food due to my actions. This World of Darkness was a dangerous one, but it was thrilling too and I'll keep the fun going, as an eternal sexy babe, for as long as I can. No regrets!

Attributes

Physical
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Stamina: 2

Mental
Perception: 3
Intelligence: 2
Wits: 3

Social
Manipulation: 4
Charisma: 4

Abilities
Talents: Alertness 2, Awareness 1, Empathy 3, Streetwise 1, Subterfuge 2
Skills: Crafts 4 (Sewing), Drive 1, Etiquette 3, Firearms 1, Melee 1, Performance 3 (Dancing)
Knowledges: Computer 1, Fashion 4, Finance 1, Occult 1

Known Languages
Native: English
Additional: Latin, Greek, German, Hungarian, French, Italian

Backgrounds
Resources 3: Is a successful couturier/atelier to the wealthy in Berlin and beyond
Contacts 2: Has interests in the Fashion and Journalism sectors
Allies 1: Local television/film star she goes out and sleeps with occasionally

Merits & Flaws
Language x4 (3pt): She has had the time to pursue languages at her leisure
Natural Linguist (2pt): She is a masterful polyglot.
Useful Knowledge (1pt): She has a deep understanding of the history and progression of personal styles and fashion.
Impatient (1pt): Living for the Now, she rarely can focus on one thing for an extended period of time
Lunacy (2pt): She has always had odd impulse-control issues and mood swings and no longer takes medication to moderate them
Phobia: Spiders (2pt): Bloody creepy-crawlies! Blood-sucking immortal monsters and crazy-ass people-eating werewolves are fine. Spiders are fucking scary and disgusting!

Virtues
Conscience: 4
Self-Control: 3
Courage: 3

Humanity: 7
Bloodpool: 5
Blood Per Turn: 1
Initiative: 6 + 1d10

Movement
Run: 15m
Sprint: 29m

Soak
Stamina: 2
Total: 2 (3 with coat)

Health Levels
Bruised
Unhurt
Hurt
Injured
Wounded
Maimed
Crippled
Incapacitated
Torpor
Final Dead

Disciplines
Auspex 2 (Heightened Senses, Aura Perception)
Potence 1
Presence 1 (Awe)

• 1 month later...

The Summary for Artus:

I'll post the more in depth background at a later stage.

Born in Italy in 1180 to a Italian Noble family, as the second born, he was squired out to another noble family as a foster. He grew up learning the ways of a Knight, along with several other young boys, one of whom was named Bartrand that he had a particular bond with.

Their childhood was fairly standard of the times. The first unusual occurrence came in the boys 15th year, where they were called to a meeting held by the Pope at the time, Urban II. The Pope, desiring to see Jerusalem under a Christian Banner. He granted a year for all the present Knights to gather themselves and make preparations for a long absence.

They made their way east to constantinople, their training leaving them exhausted wrecks almost daily from its intensity in an effort to prepare them, the heat and mountainous terrain doing wonders for their stamina and resistance to the environment.

Finally arriving in constantinople through Greece, they then headed South, taking part in several battles and sieges along the way where both boys acquitted themselves with distinction in the field. They finally arrived in Jerusalem and were some of the first crusaders on the ramparts as the city was breached.

For their performance on the field and their steadfast dedication to the cause, both boys were granted their spurs, though they were younger than was usual for such a thing, being only 19. Having acquired full Knighthood, they chose the Knightly orders they wished to serve with, Bartrand with the Knights Templar, while Artus took his vows with the Knights of St. Lazarus.

He spent the next three years in the city, providing succour to the Lepers of Jerusalem and collecting what he could of eastern arms and armaments. At this stage, he was approached by a Woman who convinced him to follow her.

She led him to the outskirts of Jerusalem and imprisoned him there, explaining what she was and what she wanted. He resisted her to the best of his abilities, but after three days of capture, he was broken and asked her for the change, just as she had wished.

Over the next years, she taught him the ways of Cainites, to hunt and hide, as well as clan history, before taking him to introduce him the court as a whole. Here he met the man who had originally intended to sire him, but who the Lasombra poached from.

After some time, she elected to leave the city, her games with her rival having palled, and they packed up their valuables, and moved west to get a boat to Europe, being waylaid briefly with an encounter with Bartrand. He recognised Artus and fearing some form of Sorcery attacked. He and his party were defeated his party killed but Bartrand spared and sent on his way.

Arriving in Europe, they wandered for a while, before finally settling in a small town at a junction between two trade routes that his sire had seen potential in, the city that would become Berlin.

The next several centuries saw him rising in and out of Torpor as the fancy took him, generally while there were conflicts raging nearby. He would observe, fight as the interest took him, and collect souvenirs. He remembers with particular fondness those years the Golden Horde advanced to Europe. Things continued apace with little to keep his interest and as such he was surprised when he first came across Bartrands descendants.

Apparently he had written about Artus and his family had taken it upon themselves to see him put to rest so that his soul might find peace. They came at him during the day. While he was sleeping driving a stake through his heart and proceeding to decapitate him. His ghouls of the time rushed to his defence and in the ensuing fight, some black powder was set off which collapsed the Tunnels leading to his haven, leaving him torpid with the corpses of his friends family and his ghouls.

The next time he would be disturbed from his sleep would be in 1945, as the allies were invading Berlin, some of the bombing had reopened the warren of tunnels that were his haven and a small german platoon found his resting place.

They accidentally awoke him, and in a fit of Starving rage he killed them all before he began to set about finding out what had happened during the long centuries of his sleep. He has since found the world much changed. He found the local court, introduced himself and has since not returned to Torpor, finding the world to be so different from what he had been used to as to be intriguing.

He has since set himself up as a part of Kine nightlife scene, with the various clubs that he has owned under various aliases for the last 60 or so years. He regularly takes part in Kindred society, though he is a comparatively silent figure in the gatherings enjoying comparatively peaceful relations with many of the rest of the court. He has been interested in the last while in potentially setting up some new mortal interests but for now he contents himself in continuing to grow his current Nightclub, Berghain/Panorama.

Name: Lily Archer
Concept: Entertainer
Clan: Gangrel (city)
Nature: Survivor
Demeanor: Bon Vivant

Stats

Attributes:

------------
Strength ***
Dexterity **** (graceful)
Stamina **** (tough)

Charisma ***
Manipulation **
Appearance ***

Perception **** (vigilant)
Intelligence **
Wits ***

Abilities:
-----------
Talents 15
Alertness ***
Athletics **
Awareness **
Brawl ***
Empathy *
Expression (lyrics/songwriting) ***
Intimidation *

Skills 10
Performance (singing) ***
Performance (guitar) ***
Stealth **
Survival **

Knowledge 7
Academic *
Computer *
Medicine *
Occult ***
Politics *

Disciplines:
------------
Potence *
Celerity *
Fortitude *
Protean ***
Obfuscate **

Virtues:
--------
Conscience ****
Courage ***
Self Control ***

Backgrounds: 7
-------------
Generation *****
Herd (Groupies) *
Resources *

Humanity: 7
Willpower: 5
Blood Pool: 20
BP/Turn: 4
Initiative: 1d10+7

Merits:
-------
Language (2): German, French
Eat Food (1)
Open Road (2): You know paths of safe travel between cities in your area.
Blush of Health (2)

Flaws:
-------
Dark Secret (-1)
Vulnerable to Silver (-2)

Freebie Point Expenditure Log: 21 (18 + 3 flaws)
Merits - 7
+2 Willpower - 2
+1 Discipline - 7
+1 Appearance - 5

History
--------
Lily's made a lot of mistakes in her life. She got married too young, to a man who wanted to control her rather than support her. She left him rather than divorced him, losing almost everything in the process. For a few years she traveled across the United States, following her dream of being a musician...but fell prey in the wide Midwest to a monster who looked like a man. She fought him though, and in the process earned some kind of recognition. Rather than simply kill her, or leave her to be found and rescued or to die of exposure, he decided to take her into a new existence entirely.

It was another marriage, of sorts...albeit one with much stranger rules. Her sire was an old vampire, who'd lived in the wild so long he sometimes seemed more animal than man. Those who could not help themselves found no pity in him, and he and Lily sometimes came to odds over that. It was amidst that rising tension that disaster ensued. Lily had become more self-sufficient, but they encountered one another in New Mexico after some time apart. One night they came across motorists at a rest stop on the lonely highway, and her sire decided to hunt. Lily subdued and fed from a young man...but her sire killed his wife while doing the same. She saw that he'd fallen into frenzy and was about to attack the couple's child, and so she intervened, throwing herself at him. This diverted him from his prey onto her.

In the course of the fight, Lily fell into frenzy herself. Her sire would normally have overpowered her, but at the time of their meeting he was weakened from a long lull between feedings, and the marks of combat against some fell creature of the wilds...a werewolf perhaps, or another Gangrel. In the rage of the Beast, Lily was able to knock him into Torpor...and in the hunger of the Beast, she fell upon him. She took his blood...but the blood wasn't enough to sate her Beast. The shock of Amaranth, the unspeakable joy of it, shook her from the frenzy...but it was too late.

She used the payphone at the stop to call emergency services to come pick up the boy. The orphan. It was a violation of the Masquerade, but she didn't care. For a long time Lily watched the sky lighten, intending in her guilt and horror to see this one last sunrise. In the end though, she couldn't see it through. She feared too much what might await her. She wasn't ready to die, no matter how deserved that fate might be.

Paranoid that other vampires would be able to tell what she'd done, and that her sire's allies would find her, Lily started to make arrangements. The life of a musician was not lucrative, but she could save money while desperately avoiding Kindred. She needed a fresh start. It was incredibly dangerous, but in the end she managed to ship herself overseas in a coffin to Europe.

In England Lily resumed more or less where she'd left off...roaming restlessly to avoid being spotted, making what money she could with her music, clinging to what was left of life while trying to atone for the crime she'd committed as best she could. She fled across the Channel after encountering a pack of vampires in London, and journeyed through France and Switzerland before eventually winding up in Germany.

By now she understands that most Kindred won't be able to simply 'see' her guilt...even so, she's often uncomfortable around other vampires and avoids them when she can. Despite the call of her blood, Lily is still drawn to cities and to human beings. She clings to unlife because she wants to be alive. While there is life, there is hope of redemption. She has to believe that. Each night she tries to be as alive as she can, as -human- as she can, masking the essential fear that underlies her stubborn tenacity.

------

Personality
------------
Lily has a very relaxed, laid-back persona. She expresses her real feelings mostly through her songs and is otherwise rather reserved except in moments of stress. Knowing all too well the dangers of frenzy, Lily is quick to leave scenes that are too provocative or serious. This often makes her seem superficial and unable to take things seriously. The power she absorbed from her sire means there's few kindred she truly needs to fear, at least one on one, but it's also a constant reminder of her sin. As such she is prone to losing herself in enjoyments of the moment...the pleasures of uncomplicated company, but in the longer term she eschews personal relationships lest the Beast again drive her to unspeakable crimes.

Equipment
---------

• 2 months later...

Spoiler

What? Ravenna? You mean Ravenna de Sombra? Ravenna of Shadow... eh, not very original as far as Lasombra names go, but I get it... she's dark, mysterious, woooo... She gets her name form where she was born and embraced, Ravenna Italy, beautiful place, I googled it once. Heard they turned her old castle into a Hotel... hehe, that's gotta suck, knowing people are getting' busy in your old bedroom.

So, ere's we go.  All I can tells ya is that she was a nun like way back... she didn't want to be, but daddy made her. He was some bigwig back then I guess. Anyway, she's this free spirit, wants to do her own thing n'all that but nope, to the convent. Here's where it gets cringe worthy, and so help me if you ever tell her I told you what she told someone else and then they told me... well... it'll be bad for ya.

Anyway, the Bishop of the place is a real shit dick and is pretty much getting together all these hot Nuns and having his unholy way with them. You do the math, but trust me, words prolly don't the real happenings any justice. Rape, orgies, suckin' him off under dinner table, entertaining 'guests' for some profit on the side... prolly a few things involving the butt too, you now how those religious guys can be... I've read a little Shakespeare in my day. I'm cultured n' shit. Well, as the old tale goes, one night she had enough, prolly was tired of standing cuz her butt hurt too much or something, anyway... she fuckin' kills him, and I don't mean kills him... she fuckin' tosses his big ass out of the bell tower with a note that details his activities.

[Inaudible mumbling from the background]

What? Fuck I don't know what she wrote it with, charcoal or something, whatever they used for fuckin' Number 2's back in the day. Shut up Benny, stop interrupting me! Tryin' to tell a story here! Where was I? Oh, yeah...

So she flees out into the night, leaves the convent, and keeps killing people, men mostly. But not like some crazy person, no... she starts stalking those messed up people, like the rapists and the thugs and pretty much anyone who is making life hard on the little people, a real fuckin' Ronnie the Hood.

[Inaudible mumbling from the background]

Shut up, Benny, I said 'Robin'! Yes, yes I fuckin' did, you shut up and watch your shows!

So one night, she stalked the wrong guy, turned out it was her Sire, set a whole series of things up just to lure her out... after that, well, I dunno. What I knows is that ever since then she's been like... this enforcer... this vigilante of Supernatural Laws. She makes sure that our secrets stay secret and she protects all of us, not just the Vamps, but you, me... even the finger wigglers. She don't take sides, but some feel she is more strongly sided with her own kind, I dunno. She's always done right by me. She's saved more than a few of us and I mean all of us supernats, from being on the wrong side of a hunter's bullet. Easy on the eyes too... wait a sec, kid... why do you wanna know any way? You're a little young to know about... ah, damn... you're on her fuckin' list ain'tcha? You, you gotta go... you gotta go right fuckin' now....”

~Unknown recording moments before a door was kicked in, the recording tails off into screams and pleads for mercy.

Spoiler

Ravenna: Jacob Tansen. Do you know why I'm here?
Jacob [whimpers, sobbing]: N-No, who are you?
Ravenna: I'm the one they call when things go wrong. You have reached out to family, family has reached out friends, police, doctors...
Jacob: I just want help! I don't understand what's happened to me! I'm sick, I don't understand any of this!
Ravenna: I know, Jacob, I know. Shhh. Your Sire was careless. She's been handled and now I'm here to reassure you that everything is going to be alright. We're going to make things right, you and I.
Jacob: W-we are?  You're gonna help me?
Ravenna:
Yes, that's why I'm here.  To help you.  Close your eyes and try to calm yourself. I will explain everything.  You have nothing to fear from me.  Relax, I know this has tough for you, but I'm here now, we'll get through this.  The first thing you need to know is 'Thou shall not reveal thy true nature to those not of the Blood.  Doing such shall renounce thy claims of Blood'.
Jacob: What does that mean exac- [a loud sound, confirmed as his head hitting the floor]
Ravenna: Exactly that, Jacob. La tua anima possa trovare la pace.
~ Execution of a thin blood who's embrace caused psychological damage. The asset also tracked and executed the offending Sire.

Spoiler

Father Carmody: I know you are there, devil! Show yourself!
Ravenna: My keeping to the sahdows is the only thing keeping you alive. Father Carmody, do you know why I am here?
Father Carmody: This is a house of God! You are not welcome among these hallowed halls!
Ravenna: Please. God has forsaken this place. You are a peddler of flesh, a sick and diseased man. Normally, I'd care not a whit about an insect like you, but you made a mistake. Recorded something you shouldn't have. Attempted to profit by blackmailing others. The wrong sort of 'others'.
Father Carmody [nervous prayers]: Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil! God watches ov- [sound of a head hitting the floor]
Ravenna: Evil is not to be feared, Father. It's the Shadow of Death in your story you have to look out for. La tua anima possa trovare la pace.
~ Execution of Father Carmody, attempted to blackmail [REDACTED] of Clan Toreador with archived footage. (refer to Item #777-IX48112.)

Spoiler

Ravenna: Do you know why I am here?
Unknown: To make love until the dawn or to kill me. Please tell me it's the first one, or that we can at least do the first then you kill me.
Ravenna: Smart ass. Come here.
[Judging by the moaning, terrible music, and vulgar requests for acts to be done... hours of 'love making' happen.]
~ Bugged Penthouse. Although we got nothing, all the guys have happily volunteered to stay on a few extra nights and monitor her. You know, just in case.

Spoiler

My Dearest Ravenna,
I do hope you plan on attending the outing this coming June at Villa Diodati. It would be so nice to see you once again. Since we've last seen one another I can think of none but you. These correspondences between us are but a small torture as I read each reply and your voice whispers its enchanting Siren's Song into my thoughts.

Were I able, I'd have gone to Italy with you, but alas I have my own business here in Edinburgh to attend to. I hope all is going well. Your rush to leave, I admit, had me quite concerned, but I no doubt trust that if anyone can get to bottom of the nefarious crime that ha befallen your family's estate, it's you.

I promised Claire I would write a greeting on her behalf. She is positively smitten with you and talks of you nonstop since you both met last. She will also attending out gathering at the Villa Diodati, along with The Lord Byron, Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin and Percy Shelly. We're all going to spend our time there with a challenge: to write a truly horrifying ghost story. Do so join us.

Forever yours,
J.W. Polidori
[She... didn't, did she?  I thought it was cyanide that got him?]

Appearance: Tall and willowy, with olive skin and dark black hair, Ravenna exemplified the classic appearance of old Italian nobility.  Garbed always in black or deep purples Ravenna may appear dressed in regal finery one evening and 'club wear' the next, whatever is needed to close in on her prey, but rarely will she wear the guise of a warrior. Better to look the part of the sheep so one can surprise the wolf. She seems to prefer fabric or material that posses a 'sheen' to it, like satin, 'wet-look' spandex or vinyl fabrics, or leather. Regardless of her chosen attire her clothes are often somber affairs that favor ease of movement rather than stuffy presentability.

Ravenna01.jpg

Ravenna de Sombra

Clan: Lasombra
Sire: Salazar de Ruiz
Nature: Rebel
Demeanor: Conniver
Embrace: 1190
Apparent Age: 20s

Spoiler

Physical: Strength ●●●●● (Vicious), Dexterity ●●●● (Precise), Stamina ●●●●● (Tough-As-Nails)
Social: Charisma ●●●, Manipulation ●●●●● (Persuasive), Appearance ●●●● (Beautiful)
Mental: Perception ●●●, Intelligence ●●, Wits ●●●

Talents: Alertness ●●, Athletics ●●●, Brawl ●●, Expression ●●, Intimidation ●●, Streetwise ●, Subterfuge ●●●
Skills: Drive ●, Etiquette ●●, Melee ●●, Performance ●●, Security ●, Stealth ●●
Knowledges: Academics ●, Investigation ●, Occult ●●●, Politics ●

Languages: Itlaian (native), English, Ancient Aramaic

Disciplines: Dominate ●, Celerity ●, Fortitude ●, Obfuscate ●, Obtenebration ●●, Potence ●

Backgrounds: Contacts ●, Generation ●●●●●, Resources ●●, Status ●

Virtues: Conscience ●●●, Self-Control ●●●, Courage ●●●●
Morality: Humanity ●●●●● ●
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●

Merits:
Ambidexterous (-1)
– Years of training have resulted in Ravenna being equally skilled in either one of her hands.
Early Riser (-1) – A slave to doctrine, Ravenna is always awake as soon as possible, to ensure the most gets done.
Enchanting Voice (-2) – Ravenna would never admit it, but she has an amazing voice. Her singing voice could calm the most savage of beasts... not that she'd ever sing for anyone but the tiles in her bathroom.
Languages (-2) - Ancient Aramaic, English

Precocious (-3) – Torpor after torpor have taught her over the years how to quickly adapt to new cultures and regain lost skills.
Rep (-1) – Ravenna is a no nonsense Lasombra, a hunter and a killer of any and all supernaturals who would dare put the existence of others in jeopardy. Things get dead around her... most just pray they aren't tonight's target.

Flaws:
Code of Honor (+3) – Ravenna will not take actions that will violate the Masquerade or other supernatural equivalents thereof. That's not to say she's without sin (see below), but she only hunts the violator and conspirators, she's not an assassin for hire.
Infertile Vitae (+5) – Ravenna's faith when she was first embraced seeped into her Vitae. God has blessed her with not being able to pass her curse along to others.
Prey Exclusion (Dregs) (+1) – The dregs of society, the unwashed and unclean will never know the ecstasy of her kiss.
Catspaw (+2) – Recently Ravenna solved a problem. The person who brought the problem to her attention is now afraid that she knows they are originally responsible for the violation. Ravenna is clueless, but to be on the safe side, there can't be loose ends.
Narc (+3) – As an enforcer, Ravenna has no time for people who would violate the laws of the Masquerade. She can not be bribed, bargained with, or convinced to spare anyone whom she catches breaking the laws... and people know it.
Uppity (+2) – Not so much Uppity as Bitchy... OH MY GOD is she a bitch...
Old Flame (+2) – Not entirely heartless, Ravenna used to knock boots with someone back in the day... he/she was a bad influence, but they made her feel so alive. She misses that feeling all the time... and lo and behold, they happen to be in town!
Masquerade Breaker (+2) – Hypocrite. That about sums it up. Awhile ago, Ravenna broke her own Code of Honor in order to bring one of the Kindred's enemies to justice. Someone saw and is lording her mistake over her head... for now.
Former Prince (+3) – Before her last Torpor, Ravenna was Prince of a city, not by her choice, but there were none more capable at the time. Once one such Kindred arrived she quickly turned over power and disappeared into the shadows. She has no desire for Princely power... but tell those currently in power that...
Repelled By Crosses (+1) – Ravenna feels shame, like she failed God in some way (she was honestly pious in her youth). She feels God has forsaken her and this is her curse for murdering the Bishop and 'bad people' all those centuries ago. Unlike most vampires who suffer from this flaw, a cross presented with conviction can hold her at bay, but not force her to flee, nor does she take damage if touched by the holy symbol. She may not enter hallowed Christian grounds, like churches without a Willpower (9) roll. She may still enter cemeteries, as they are open to all faiths, even the faithless and haven't been truly consecrated for the last 120 years or so. The flaw is mostly mental on her part, not supernatural. (That's why I gave her only one point instead of 3)

Bonus Points (18 – 8 Merits + 24 Flaws = 34)

32 points + 8 Attribute points (+2 STR, +1 DEX, +2 STA, +1 APP, +1 MAN, +1 PER)
2 points + 2 Resources

• 4 weeks later...
Spoiler

I was having problems getting into Annalia's head so I have turned her over to Noir and this is my new character

Jade Carrow

Clan: Catiff
Sire: Unknown
Nature: Survivor
Demeanor: Competitor
Embrace: 2017
Apparent Age: 20's

Story: Jade grew up in a middle class suburb in America. She was athletic and a Tomboy and took to sports and competitive activities early on. She was equally good in both team and Individual sports although never of star quality. She began Competitive Martial Arts training at the age of ten. By the time she was in High school her parents had divorced and both remarried, She lived with her Mother and step father and visited her dad on the designated weekends and for two or three weeks each summer. She had been an only child now she had step siblings. Through out high school she was at best a mediocre student but she kept her grade good enough to allow her to play sports and competed in Martial Arts Tournaments.

After high school instead of collage she joined the Army and served as a Military Policeman. It was in the army that she honed her fighting skills and began body building. After a tour in the Army she left to go to collage. In collage she began fighting semi professionally which led eventually to her leaving collage to pursue a professional career as a MMA Fighter.

Her carreer never seemed to take off and she was always on the low bill. She was about to give it up go back to school when a Promoter who she had worked with in Europe invited her to a series of paying matches In Germany. She decided to give the fighting career one last chance. And it was the last.

While in Germany she received a mysterious invitation to a widely popular Gala. At the Gala while waiting for the mysterious admirer that had invited her she was attacked, murdered and embraced. She never saw her maker could not tell you if it was male or female. She was left at the Gala to be discovered.

Now she lives her unlife each night prowling Berlin at the sufferance of the Prince. Forbidden by the one who allows her to live to leave the city, she is alone, a castoff, seeking to survive and carve a place in this world of darkness.

Physical: Strength ●●●● (Powerful Arms), Dexterity ●●●● (Lightning Reflexes), Stamina ●●●
Mental: Perception ●●●● (Tactical), Intelligence ●●, Wits ●●●● (Changes in Strategy)
Social: Charisma ●●, Manipulation ●●●● (Persuasive), Appearance ●●

Talents: Alertness ●●●, Athletics ●●● Awareness ●●, Brawl ●●●, Intimidation ●●, Streetwise ●●
Skills: Drive ●, Firearms ●●, Leadership ●●, Melee ●●●, Stealth ●●●, Subterfuge ●
Knowledges: Academics ●●, Computer ●●, Investigation ●●

Languages: English(native), German

Disciplines: Dominate ●●●, Celerity ●, Fortitude ●, Potence ●, Protean ●●

Backgrounds: Generation ●●●●●, Contacts ● (Fight Promoter), ? ●

Virtues: Conscience ●●●, Self-Control ●●●, Courage ●●●●
Morality: Humanity ●●●●● ●
Willpower: ●●●●●●●●

MERITS: - -11

Efficient Digestion (-3) - You are able to draw more than the usual amount of nourishment from blood. When feeding, you gain an additional point to your blood pool for every two points of blood you consume. This does not allow you to exceed your blood pool maximum.

Language (-1) - German

Light Sleeper (-2) - You can awaken instantly at any sign of trouble or danger, and do so without any sleepiness or hesitation. You may ignore rules regarding how Humanity or your morality Path restricts the number of dice available during the day.

Nine Lives (-6) Fate has granted you the opportunity to come as close to Final Death as anyone can get and still survive. When a roll occurs that would result in your death, the roll is made again. If the next roll succeeds, then you live — and one of your nine lives is used up. If that subsequent roll fails, then another reroll is made, until either a successful roll occurs or your nine lives are used up. The Storyteller should keep careful count of how many lives the character has remaining.

FLAWS: +19

Dark Fate (+5) - You are doomed to experience Final Death or, worse, suffer eternal agony. No matter what you do, you cannot avoid this terrible fate. At some point during the chronicle, your Dark Fate will come upon you. Even more ghastly is the fact that you occasionally have visions of this fate, and the malaise these images inspire requires an expenditure of a temporary Willpower point to avoid, or else you lose a die from all of your actions for the remainder of the night. It is up to the Storyteller to determine the exact nature of this fate, and when it will occur. This is a difficult Flaw to roleplay; ironically, though it may seem as though it removes all free will, the knowledge of one’s death can be quite liberating.
Permanent Fangs (+3)Your fangs do not retract, making it impossible for you to hide your true nature. While some mortals may think you’ve had your teeth filed or are wearing prosthetic s, sooner or later you’re going to run into someone who knows what you truly are. You are also limited to a maximum Appearance rating of 3.
Impatient (+1)You have no patience for standing around and waiting. You want to do things now — fuck those slowpokes trying to hold you back. Every time you are forced to wait around instead of acting, a Self-Control roll is required to see if you go tearing off on your own instead.
Lunacy (+2)You are affected by the phases of the moon, increasing your chances to frenzy. Under the crescent moon, difficulties to avoid frenzy increase by one. Under the half or gibbous moon, difficulties rise by two. When the moon is full, difficulties increase by three.
Eerie Presence (+2)Mortals have an unconscious awareness of your undead nature, which makes then anxious and ill at ease in your presence. Because of this, difficulties of all rolls relating to social interaction with mortals are increased by two.
Beacon of the Unholy(+2)You radiate palpable evil. Clergy and devout mortals know instinctively that there is something horribly wrong with you, and react accordingly
Grip of the Damned (+4)There is no ecstasy in your Embrace — only terror and pain. Mortals upon whom you feed struggle and shriek while you attempt to feed, requiring you to grapple with them for as long as you wish to take their blood. For vampires with high Humanity, this experience may require a Humanity roll, at the discretion of the Storyteller. Giovanni cannot take this Flaw..

Freebie Points 26 (18 –11 Merits +19 Flaws)
4 dots Willpower -4 FP

1 dot Dominate -7 FP

1 Language – German -1FP

2 dots Attributes (+1 Manipulation, +1 Wits) -10FP

2 dots Abilities (+1 Leadership, +1 Subterfuge) -4FP

MORE STORY

Spoiler

I never should have come to Berlin. I knew it the minute I saw Hugo's e-mail. I had fought here before, twice in '15 and I had my ass handed to me both Times. Once by Boom Boom Herrea in February, fourth card and then again in August by that Russian cunt Tarrista, not even a card fight.

But I opened the e-mail and fuck if he wasn't offering me a good chance, Second bill on and All star International ticket. I'd be going up against some Ukrainian chick whose name I couldn't pronounce and had never heard of anyway. All I had to do was go to Germany a couple of months early and take part in a series of exhibition matches. I'd get paid, something that I wasn't getting at the moment at home, and a guaranteed spot in a match for a purse. What could go wrong? Right?

Everything was good I got to Germany traveled and fought in the Exhibition matches and was training for my big match the one I hope would kick start this career I had chosen. then a week before the fight I got an invitation for a Gala at the Some fancy Art Museum. The invitation was signed.. an Admirer. Personally I thought it was a bit creepy but apparently this party ball what ever is was was a big deal and anyone who is anyone would be there and invitations cost 4 figures. He said I should go obviously some had seen me fight and wanted to see me again in a different venue.

I should have never went to that party.

It was a pretty dress that I got at least it was for me there were a lot of beautiful girls with really expensive dresses. I was really outclassed and to tell the truth out of place. But I got a few looks and even a couple of propositions. But no one came up and told me they were my admirer. It was a bit of a let down really and I had too much to drink.

It was around midnight maybe a little after I had to go pee. When I stepped out of the ladies room He was there. I say he but I really don't remember but it's easier to talk about it if I give the thing a form and he just seems to fit more. I followed him into a room, there was violence I don't think I was raped but I might have been but I do remember the teeth and my neck the feeling of sheer ecstasy I was drained. I felt a trickle of blood on my lips I reacted violently there were voices but they weren't real there was only him the trickle came again my body was wracked with pain. I lost conscious then.

When I woke I had a burning thirst the room was dark but I could see perfectly I couldn't thing straight hell I couldn't think at all I just knew that I would die if I didn't quench this burning thirst. The two guys who found me made short wok f me actually I lost consciousness again.

This time when I woke I was in a white room strapped to a bed a really thin woman who smelled like mothballs came in and stared at me for a long time

Shit got weird after that.

“ According to her Passport and a Google search, her name is Jade Carrow, she is an American, a mixed martial arts fighter, former military. She was in Berlin for a Fight next month. She did not buy her ticket to the Gala. So far we can not find who did. She was not with anyone but she does have an associate here in Germany, A second rate fight promoter called Hugo Danner.

We are looking into him but nothing so far.”

“What did you find out when you looked at her Clare?”

“Her aura is not clear but there was magic involved in her embrace and … worse perhaps.”

The Man turned and looked at Clare.

“Her blood is potent, who ever sired her was an elder most likely but...”

“But what?”

“It is best if you see for your self.”

A television and dvd player are wheeled in. a program starts it is a video of the woman in the room a mane dressed like an intern or nurse enters a second is behind him. He places a tube in the womans mouth and feeds her a small amount of blood from a blood pack. The woman, Jade, swallows greedily. The intern takes the tube aay and the woman and him look into each others eyes.

“Let me loose” Jade says in horribly accented German.

The intern immediately begins to remove her chains but is stopped by the second one ass they two men struggle Jade begins thrashing about. The picture freezes.

“Look at her hands”

Jades fingers are bloody where razor sharp talons have pushed out of the ends of her fingers.

Later in a room built for comfort The Prince and his friend sit in relaxing chairs.

“You should destroy her.”

“But, my friend, someone went to such great lengths to create her.”

“And left her where she would be found. she is a trap”

“Of course she is. But I think it would be a pity if we didn't play along and find out what game is being played. Don't you?”

“I didn't believe them of course. Vampires weren't real. Except they are and fuck me I was one of them now.

They told me what I was and what was expected of me laid down the rules let me stay there for a few weeks until I could get my head wrapped around it all. But in the end one night they came and led me to a car and drove me out of the princes area. Told me I was on my own but that I couldn't leave Berlin, told me to mind the rules. Gave me a hundred euro and got back in thier car and left me alone to fend for myself. Sink or swim. They wanted me to sink.

Well fuck them, I'm a survivor.

So I started swimming.

euro_rotator2_1.jpg

Archived