AWS PROJECT #3

WS ST

A little project to tide you over for the weekend, this is purely optional but if you want to you can make a post about your character and their family during this very emotional and weird weekend.

Your parents have been given a fairly liberal briefing on what happened at the base and what they ( the project) think may have happened to you all.

the project know that there are three of you that have been enhanced. Flaming person, thing person and Sean. they will not know for certain until late Saturday after the medical team arrives from Area 51 and basic tests are run if you allow them.

your parents and any relatives who live with you are all present and staying on the base with you. you are not guarded and you may leave although it is not recommended.

if you have specific questions send me a pm and i will answer them.

if you choose to participate in this project write your story and let me know when you are ready to post it and I will make a thread in the IC forum to host them

individual xp will be awarded

no the test will not at this point be incredibly invasive blood tests and  mri that sort of stuff

and no there is no way at this time for them to figure how long... these people dont even know what they are looking for or at

Shelly is in the news (CNN, FOX, MSNBC) after A freak electrical storm early Saturday morning caused the electrocution of 32 high school students at a party on Lake Aloe. Several of the students were seriously injured but there were no fatalities. The same storm system caused a train derailment. The train carrying toxic chemicals has necessitated the shut down of the highway system in the Area of Shelly while cleanup crews are working to contain the spill. only minor injuries have been reported.

Archived