I'm Back, Sorta

Dave ST

So, yeah, I'm back.

Been gone awhile to get all my military things in order, which I have done.  I've joined the Navy as a reservist (too old for active duty) and I've been dedicating to spending my time preparing for my military career which has meant a lot of working out and and running.  I don't even remember what a decent cheeseburger tastes like any more (someone save me from this hell!).  Regardless, I can't ever get enough gaming, so eventually I had to return here for my fix.  So, since I got a new laptop, I figured I'd see what that haps ware around here.

By 'sorta' I mean that I ship for basic training in September, so I'll be gone for 2 months, but that's 4 months away.

• 1 year later...

Hey All.

I'm finishing up my time here at 'A' and 'C' schools.  That said, I'll more than likely be gone from today (Wed.) to next week around the same time.  I have to pack up, close out my business here on base, drive home, go to my new command, and get situated there.  All in all that's going to take me some time, so if at any point my characters are holding up games, just post around them and I'll catch up when I'm home and have more time.

• 11 months later...

As most of you know, Vivi and I are moving so things right now are up in the air.  My focus at the moment to get moved as quickly and efficiently as possible.  That said, as a result of that focus, I may be scarce around for a few weeks so my games will not be updated and my characters may need a 'push' so they don't hold things up.  I will try to get in a character post every now and again, don't expect Scion, M&M or Conan anytime very soon.  Let me handle this stuff and I'll get back into those when I return.

Speaking of M&M, I story boarded a new episode for it and I think you guys will like it.

Archived