The Ready Room (OOC News)

Sailor OOC

Due to Easter, I am pushing up the deadline to Monday Night at Midnight. Anyone not submitted by then will not be on the first mission.

I will start the actual mission later that week. Taking a couple day breather because of this allergy/headcold situation...

I'm feeling slightly more aligned. I'll have our first mission start Tuesday sometime once I get on, if not Wednesday.

Any characters not in by Monday Night at Midnight will not get the 5 extra BP, and will have to sit out until Mission 2. I ask those that have managed to wait this long (3+ weeks) that I've not had routine contact with why you joined the game.

Not mincing words here... outside of Heri, Iron, and Carlos... I'd been waiting on you.

Outside of heritage, and everyone who has posted their sheets, consider yourselves OUT.

You had 3 weeks... I'm done waiting. First mission starts Friday. Sooner if I can get over this head cold or whatever got in there and have the energy to start off.

Here is the final roster, I'll edit in details tomorrow. Might even start the mission Wednesday if I get enough done tonight.

Also as of now, Mission 0 didn't happen I'm locking and will hiding it. I'll give everyone 2BP for muddling through (and those that just arrived too... if you're on the roster, add 2BP), but it had no reason to exist. As far as everyone knows though, everyone knows each other and have had a month or two of working together in exercises to know what everyone can do.

But yeah Mission 0 was horribly, horribly executed.

You will get a mission briefing at the start of Mission 1, DISREGARD ALL EVENTS OF MISSION 0. If anything is brought up from it I will dock XP.

Final warning.

I'm sorry but after some stuff that's happened and how I feel I gotta constantly poke people to post or get constant flakyness, I'm done putting up with it. I'm done. I'm NOT enjoying running this one bit. I kept with this because I didn't want to stop another game, but I can't put up with it anymore.

Archived