Sign in to follow this  
Charlotte

STRANGE ROMANCE: A Comics Anthology Featuring Yours Truly

The project I've been talking about off and on has finally arrived: STRANGE ROMANCE, a digital comics anthology featuring many of comics' standout up and coming creators, and also, myself!

How big is it? 150 pages!

How much is it? $4.99! For comparison's sake, the average comic is 22 pages for $2.99 or $3.99, so this is a hell of a deal.

Where can I get it? Right here, at Comixology - the Internet's premier digital comics service!

I don't really know from Comixology. If you have an Amazon account, you already have a Comixology account, since Amazon bought Comixology not too long ago.

This sounds great and I want to help promote it! You can tell your friends about it and the members of your social networks (I'm on Twitter at @CharlotteOfOz.) This is a first year anthology, so we could use all the promotion we can get.

I still have questions! Ask them below, and thanks for reading this far! I hope you all enjoy this thing me and my mutuals created.

• Like 1