Justice League of Eberron OOC Thread

Charlotte

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Pathfinderq1, we're now at three and a half weeks since you posted last. If I don't hear from you by the end of the week, I'll assume you're no longer interested. Please get in touch.

KahlessNestor, we're coming up on two and a half for you as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know, sorry! It's been physically painfuil to sit at my computer for more than a few minutes at a time. Had a bit of a relapse. Trying to keep things moving, but it's tough when about all  I can do is lie on my back in bed.

Init: 1d20+3 8

lol...damn. I was gonna post some rolls for her action too, but...maybe it'd be best to see how this round falls out before committing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been putting off this post for a while now, but I can't really any more.

For a while now, the fun of running JLE has gone out of the game for me, and I kept going in the hopes that it would return. But it hasn't, and after some consideration, I've decided to shutter the game. I considered putting it on hold, but honestly: the chance of a game that's gone on hold coming back is so small it seems wrong to hold out false promise.

I'm glad for the times we've had, and I'm sorry that we won't be having more of them for the foreseeable future. I especially have to apologize to KahlessNestor, who came over to this site from another one and who sadly hasn't seen the other side of their intro thread.

I may run something else and I may not, but I'm glad for everyone who took a chance on my weird idea for a game and stuck around. Thanks again.

Archived