• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Asarasa] 10:58 am: For Mage, the Perception + Alertness roll is
made as the same Difficulty 9? Would Acute Senses apply?
[Asarasa] 10:59 am: Arete+Spirit diff. 10 roll (+1 Difficulty due to
Sphere Inept - Spirit)
Asarasa *rolls* 5d10t10: 6,10,4,4,10.  Successes = 2 (or 4 with 10s counting as 2 successes)

[Asarasa] 11:02 am: Perception + Alertness diff 5 (-2 Difficulty due
to Acute Senses)
Asarasa *rolls* 5d10t5: 1,9,1,4,7.  Successes = 2.

ok Kaitlin made enough success that we don't need to hold up posts.

The spirit roll was to let you know that several of the Storm spirits have followed you and are hovering around. these are the small man sized ones.

The other perception roll was to show that when Terrence held up his hand while ordering his beer the big ring on his hand was turned backwards. It's looks liksignet ring or a class ring  but the stone is on the inside when he orders. if you look after he puts his hand down it is back the right way.

This info is for everyone i will assume that either your character saw himself or that the twins who are ina mental link with kaitlin share the info

you may post

• 2 months later...

yes i know I will be doing that tomorrow to get you back with everyone else I had been waiting to see if mala was going to respond but she pretty much dropped out of everthing now so I need to fix it

don't worry not writing you off

• 3 weeks later...

Ok this scene is over. Didn't go as I had planned it at all but ii guess it rarely does. We have lost several players I do not anticipate them returning I will have in game explanations for their removal.

If anyone else wishes to drop at this point let me know so I can work it in. i intend to continue and that leaves the following

your options at this point are

1- continue on to the third site the Archdeacon gave to you originally to claim it for the Chantry.

2 - Go to one of the new sites one fairly close (in a cemetary no less)

3 - return to the Astraium house to check in and find out what they want you to do.

4 - Go to a bar and hash things out or just get drunk.

5 - Or you can split up and go about your individual agendas

use this thread and chat to talk it over and let me know which way you wish to go here.

Cade's all about getting their task done, so going to the next site is pretty much what his agenda is.   Given that he's the only one in the group remaining who knows the rituals, that's part of why he is focused on this.  Everything else is pretty much secondary to him.

I figure we should go some place and hash things out. Though from what I saw, it mostly derived from an OOC misunderstanding, I'd prefer we gloss over it in game and assume we worked things out amicably, or at least as amicably as possible. Afterwards, Kaitlin really wants to see what is on that flashdrive. Depending on what is on it, she'd want to deal with that, or go after one of the other sites, though she's not in a rush.

We got one Node and made a deal with the Garou, allowing us access to two more.

Umm.. Who is Zay?

I mean, there is no entry for her in the character thread for NPCs or anything, not picture. Nothing. Her name does not even appear in the thread anywhere.

So who exactly is she (aside from the new Archdeacon apparently)?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have decided to end the Mage 20 game.

I appreciate the fact that you guys stuck with me through three iterations but I just can't seem to get it going again.

All of you are participating in AWS and I think having fun so I feel that my St efforts need to be where the players are.

again thanks

feel free to use your characters anywhere else you wish.

Nina

Archived