OOC [May & June 2015]

Hey guys! Sorry I blipped for a few days. My daughter just started teething and I've slept maybe three hours in the past couple of days until last night.  :punchballs: She's still teething, but I'm learning how to get her to sleep anyways. Anyhoo! I thought we should have a monthly (after June) OOC so that we can easily find things discussed in the OOC as time goes on. I'll be working on character submissions today as well, though Carver is out of town so anything that requires Mid approval will still have to wait until she gets back (after Memorial Day). Thanks for the patience!

• 2 weeks later...

AND WE'RE LIVE!

Here are some ground rules and notes:

1. Each month is a contained time. All threads should be wrapped up by the end of the month and only actions posted during that time will be carried over ST-wise into the next month. Personal threads don't have to stick to this rule, but be careful of getting stuck in a thread as the game moves on.
  2. Keep main threads R rated at most. If you want to do explicit writing, go for it in personal threads. Please mark the thread with [Mature], [Explicit], or some other tag giving readers an idea of what they're getting into. Also, make sure that anyone you're writing with in such a thread/scene is down for what's going on *before* you start the thread; if a scene is going that direction and the thread wasn't started as a mature thread, please talk with everyone in the scene to make sure they want to continue and then edit the title to include the new tag.
  3. XP will be awarded at the end of each month. 
  4. If you travel to an in-person domain with your character, please let me know. Your PC will be out of town during that time ICly, obviously. 
  5. Dates will be post at the start of each thread and I'll try to keep a running calendar. 
  6. If you are having an issue with a PC or a scene, please PM me about it as opposed to making scathing OOC posts. After over a decade on PbP boards, I've yet to see OOC fighting accomplish anything other than to annoy and polarize the other players and damage the game.

Have fun guys! 

:balloon:  :balloon:  :balloon:

I've just realised I need a character picture. 

Any suggestions? If I can get some time I can probably knock up a costume, but it seems like that's going about it the hard way.

Do we need to be careful with licencing and stuff?

Sorry for only just getting this :|

I generally just tend to google images and use something from there. I don't believe there is a problem with using images like this, though if the Artist asks you to stop and remove it you have to. Or something. Not entirely sure.

I gather we make a new profile? There's not some special alias tool or something?
Edit: Aha! I tried the register alt tab. Keep trying, don't seem to be able to login as the alias. Tried creating a new sign in afterwards and it still said the Alt username was available
Edit2: Figured I might as well try to get the diceroller figured out as well... [roll]10d10[/roll]... okay, I did the special BB code. selected roll, got the dialog... what am I doing wrong with this please?

Hey Harakani, as Nina said, you need to message Matt to get your alt account set up. Matt says he'll set them up, and that hopefully the issue will be resolved at the next big system update, which I believe is due this saturday.

Sorry for the delay in getting an ST post up. I caught a bug and was knocked out for a bit. I'm working on it now and should have something up by tonight or tomorrow morning. Is there anyone still waiting on approval of a character sheet that doesn't need to go up the ST chain? Anyone that needs help on putting a character together or getting into the first post?

I've been mostly waiting to see if anyone else turns up and looks likely to engage with the less-social event planned for the opening gathering. :) I figured I'd kick things off though and see if others want to tag along or not.

I owe you an updated sheet with CCD-earned XP points spent. That'll be coming in today.

Sorry for the delay in getting an ST post up. I caught a bug and was knocked out for a bit. I'm working on it now and should have something up by tonight or tomorrow morning. Is there anyone still waiting on approval of a character sheet that doesn't need to go up the ST chain? Anyone that needs help on putting a character together or getting into the first post?

Sorry to hear about the bug, but looking forward to seeing what you are putting forward. =)

Sorry guys. I'm trying to finish up the post but I've had an exhausting night with the baby and my brain is just cotton right now. Carver has her tonight, so I should get a full night's sleep. I'll post an update tomorrow morning. Also! Feel free to add in minor/faceless NPCs to the scene. No one important or powerful, but there are probably a half-dozen other Kindred at the campsite and another dozen ghouls/retainers (mostly the prince's). They're background fodder to facilitate PC interaction and round the scene out, so have fun with them. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I've messed up my back pretty seriously (as in ER-trip serious) and now I'm meds and still in pain. I'm trying to keep up, but I'll also be running anything I post by others before I post. So, y'know, it makes sense and isn't just meds-rambling. Just giving everyone a heads-up.

• 5 months later...

Archived