[SPI OOC] The Monster of our Imagination

Buffy's not quiiiiiite the flavor I'm going for, but okay. I'll let you take a look. I won't feel bad if you want to change things or nix it. I know it may run counter to the Darkness: The Darkening theme of the setting. :)

White wolf have never really been good at minorities, other ethnicities, races, cultures.

Sometimes they do alright, but you have to ignore vast swathes of their stuff a lot of the time.

Not urban America, rural.    It's the PC way of saying 'red neck '.  A joke at how everything in the WoD is usually seen in the most bleakest or negative way.  Obviously if you're Joe Sixpack fighting the forrces of evil, you must be a meth head redneck living in a trailer park somewhere, dating your cousin who's also sister and just happens to be a vampire, or a ghoul... or worse... a Brad Paisley fan.

TLDR

I was just poking fun at Jess.

It's looking very much like this is going in the direction of a dockworker.  Saw a rat scurry down a mooring line one night (not uncommon), then saw the rat turn into a man (decidedly uncommon) and attack someone on the dock (semi-uncommon).  Went after it with large wrench and bashed its damned head in, and that was his introduction to the Vigil.

Now as a separate reminder, you can only play the compacts and conspiracies available in the core book.

Can we get that baked into the VSS write-up so that this rule is in an official, reference source we can reference? The VSS is the best single place to look to find various house rules and understandings of this nature without having to hunt through various threads as we move forward.

• 1 month later...

So I am in the process of making a Aegis Kai Doru hunter for HtV Cape Town. She has been submitted mechanical wise  but i am kind waiting to see if there is any point in finishing her background since its a ot of writing to get right and i dont want to waste effort if there isn't going to be a game. So Is anyone else going to be making a Character or or should I just re-purpose or shelve her?

Archived