Evil D&D game

Aphrodite Pandemos

You have answered the summons of The Evil Overlord. The Evil Overlord is all powerful and has things to take care of. The Evil Overlord cannot be assed to pick off every upstart little runt who picks up a sword and think they have a destiny. that's why the Evil Overlord needs minions. You. The Evil Overlord pays well, but maybe you have other goals than luxury. Or maybe you don't. The Evil Overlord cares not for your plans, The Evil Overlord just wants your grunt work.

This will be a dark comedy type game. Your character must be evil. Stupid Evil is fine, but do know, nuts usually get crushed first. Be smart and you might survive.

Level 1

32 point buy

Explanation
Your stats start at 8.

9 is 1 point

10 is 2 points

11 is 3 points

12 is 4 points

13 is 5 points

14 is 6 points

15 is 8 points

16 is 10 points

17 is 13 points

18 is 16 points

250 gold pieces for starting gear.

Anything out of the core handbooks is fine (Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide and Monster Manual). Other books, you can ask. I'm fairly lenient if it doesn't scream "break the game".

You can have any race with +0 or +1 level adjustment and no racial hit die (this means you cannot play a bugbear or lizardfolk, but you can play a tiefling). Do note you will take the penalty if you take level adjustment. meaning while +0 LA takes 1000XP to get to level 2, +1 LA will have to get 3000 to get to level 2.

I wouldn't hurt and it would allow you to get use to and flesh out some of the more important personality types. If need be I can create a second character if you want me to, but that should be based off of what the other person is playing so we can have a more balanced party.

Archived