What Alternate Nova Ages Would You Like To See?

Sprocket

Re: Nukes

Glad to hear it, I have searched to the best of my ability and never found any stats for nuclear weapons in any official or fan made supplements. In my mind, a high end physical Nova needs to be able to shrug off a nuke.

I don't know if you'll be including any smaller alternate reality descriptions, but an interesting one might be to borrow some of the concept of Rising Stars. The Galatea Explosion causes a small number of children who are in utero at the time to be born as second generation Novas instead of widespread eruptions (This is the game I ran after coming across A Breed Apart).

Re: Nukes

Glad to hear it, I have searched to the best of my ability and never found any stats for nuclear weapons in any official or fan made supplements. In my mind, a high end physical Nova needs to be able to shrug off a nuke.

I don't know if you'll be including any smaller alternate reality descriptions, but an interesting one might be to borrow some of the concept of Rising Stars. The Galatea Explosion causes a small number of children who are in utero at the time to be born as second generation Novas instead of widespread eruptions (This is the game I ran after coming across A Breed Apart).

Re: WMDs-

Right, that sidebar will be added.

Re: More Alternate Realities-

No, I won't be adding any more of those. The three I've already hammered out were intended as examples for the Storytellers who'll (hopefully) use Aberrant: Nexus to follow. The goal was to inspire them (pun sort of intended) to "roll their own" alternate Earths, which they would adjust to suit their own tastes & the tastes of their players. Besides, getting Chapter Two finished has taken far too long anyways!

Archived