Introductions

Jess OOC

This is thread for people to introduce themselves:  who they are, roughly where they're from, what interests they have in the chronicle, etc.

Kicking this off:  I'm Jessica Orsini.  I've been a member of RPG Post since... oh gods, 2004, when it was still N!Prime and all about Aberrant.  I joined the old Camarilla fan club in 2006, and helped found Shadowplay International in late 2012 when the old Cam broke up.  I'm currently the Master Storyteller for SPI.  I'm in mid-Missouri, and travel to St. Louis and Iowa on a semi-regular basis for live-play Requiem games within the Games Without Border member club.  I'm interested in playing in all the NWoD 2.0 genres once we get them launched here!

Hello. I'm Jeremy Noctis, also going by Curtis Shane, Darrik Reynolds, Mel Grimson and all sorts of other characters in the RPG Post games. I've been around on RPG Post for several years, and I definitely look forward to this.

I live in Massachusetts but currently am in college in Vermont.

SPI games in mind: Hunter the Vigil, Demon the Descent, Blood & Smoke.

Hello to everyone, I'm Justin.  This is the account i use to run games here on the site, and the one I spend the most time logged in for.  I'm from and live in Louisiana, and recently celebrated being a member of this site for a decade.  I am not overly fond of NWOD, but if a Werewolf or Changing Breeds game looks to be starting, I'd certainly give it a look.

I would welcome everyone to come to our chat, it uses either flash or ajax, and it is where a great deal of player interaction takes place, as well as some game discussion.   Feel free to join us as you like.

Hi all, I'm Kyle Solberg. I am a new member of RPGPost, coming in from the SPI side of things. I am in Iowa, and I am currently the GWB Coordinator for our domain here. I am interested especially in Demon the Descent and Hunter the Vigil in 2.0, but might be able to get talked into the other options as well.

Hello all!

My name is Khris. I'm from Kansas, got into the Cam and RPGPost at roughly the same time years ago, and am stoked to see a LARP group and RPGPost crossing paths here. I'm interested in all the genres, though probably Werewolf the least and Vampire the most. I've got a two week old daughter currently taking up much of my time, but I intend to baptize her into the gaming community from the point she can actually see dice onward. ;)

I'm really looking forward to seeing the stories we'll tell here!

Howdy!  I'm Mel, the National Coordinator for Games Without Borders (an affiliate of Shadowplay International), and a member of the York domain of same (aka Roses and Thorns).  I'm super excited to be getting involved in PbP games again, and I'll most likely be jumping in somewhere else as well.  

Hey all,

my name is Tim Smith. I'm a member of the Canberra domain of the Australian member club of SPI (AU200100323 if anyone wants to look me up).

I've only just joined (First Post!) RPGpost but I've been doing PbP on the Paizo site for a few years now.

I originally turned to PbP a few years ago because it was a way to keep playing when turning up in person got too problematic, but have since come around to seeing the style for its strengths independently.

I used to be fairly active in the club, but increasingly family commitments have been an issue. Last year my wife and I pretty much quit and changed to a local LARP that had babysitting. I still hope to come back as my youngest gets older. I've therefore been following the announcement of SPI PbP with some interest. 

I've run club LARPS for oWOD Mage and nWOD Changeling. I'm currently running a GMC/Blood & Smoke tabletop campaign. I've put together a simple character sheet manager for B&S based on google docs that allows a central database/spreadsheet to be rendered into seperate character sheets. Not pretty but happy to share if people want.

I'm primarily interested in a Blood & Smoke campaign.

Hello everyone,

Most known me as Ray, but Raymond works. I am the GIRC (Prague, CR) DC, which is an online domain. My favorite game is Forsaken, but since we have a very healthy Forsaken game I am looking at probably only playing Requiem on here.

Hi im Nina, been here on RPG Post for a few months, been role playing since high school which isnt as long as that sounds lol. Most of my Experience is in Table Top games but since that can no longer fit my scheduled I have fond a new home here.

While my Favs are the Aeon Universe games I have played both OWOD Vampire and Mage with Mage being my Favorite. Have Never Played NWOD but could give it a go. I would mostly be interested in a Mage or Possibly  Werewolf game, at least for starters.

I need to do this. I'm Dawn and have been on RPG Post since 2005. I was also in the Cam for a while. I've been roleplaying since college in one game or another. I live in the Kansas City area, and am close friends with Malachite Drake. I even lived with her for a while, as I did with Jess when I lived in mid-Missouri. As I did with Justin, when he lived in mid-Missouri. :) 

I'm interested in Mortals and Forsaken, mostly. Things are a little crazy for me right now so I'll probably focus on those two to start.

Name's Dave and I've been around since... damn, 2006ish. Not sure what all this SPI stuff is but I'm glad for anything that keeps this place lively and going.

I've been STing since I was 14, so the better part of 23 years. I play a lot of Requiem, mortals and Forsaken as well as being a big Scion fan.

While I'm not around as much as I'd like to be, much love to Jess and I'm glad too see her a part of things again. Have fun guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Eva,

I'm new to the world of LARPing though not to gaming in general.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after a hiatus of over a decade.  I'm particularly fond of White Wolf's World of Darkness, specifically Mage and Vampire but also greatly enjoyed the olden days of AD&D and Call of Cthulu tabletop games.  Mundanely I live in Ireland and work for Trinity College in Dublin as and administrator.  Currently I'm starting to get involved with SPI and the local group here in Ireland.

Look forward to interesting conversations.

Eva

• 1 month later...

Greetings,

I'm Nate Carter. I've been larping since 2005. I live in a small town in Missouri, and am really looking forward to this. (my "local" game is 8 hours away) I've been a VST for Requiem twice, an ADST, and the GGST for Requiem in SPI (until my life imploded). Things are back to "normal" and I'm ready to start gaming again. I look forward to playing with all of you.

Nate

• 3 months later...

Hey,

I'm Cormac. Been doing this whole gaming thing for the last 7 or 8 years now. In that time I've held positions up and down the old Camarilla Storytelling chain. First got into gaming thanks to a Werewolf game at a convention. Since then I've never really looked back, though Requiem has been my on and off favourite. I'm from Ireland and am thoroughly looking forward to getting involved in things again. =)

-C

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

My name is Joseph Perry, and it looks like I'm going to be joining in on this awesome thing you've put together. I'm a cam player, and the local Requiem ST for the Baltimore game. I've been gaming for about five years now, and LARPing for about a year and a half. In real life, I'm a software engineer in the U.S. Navy, a former Martial Arts instructor, and all-around nerd. I'll be playing Blood and Smoke at first and, if time permits, picking up some others.

Hi all.

I'm Éamonn "Wing" Kearns, but literally everyone outside of my immediate family calls me Wing. Including my last two contract employers. I am a Forsaken afficionado, it has always been my favourite of the genres and while there are aspects of 1e that I will miss, on the whole I prefer 2e which is why I am only to happy to run the game.

I have a cat called houdini and a fiance called Bart, because Ireland did the right thing. I think my least favourite part of writing Forsaken games is the Cahalith prophecies, because they have to be vague but useful, and my favourite part is mapping out the Spirit Courts.

My hobbies include programming, software engineering, data modelling, speaking cryptically, watching good shows with good friends. I very seldomly drink and when I do it's good wine (but only one glass because the tannin gives me migraines otherwise) or good whiskey.

I am a loudmouth. If I have an opinion about something, you can be damned sure I'll share it. I've normally considered it a lot before hand, which is not to say I'm never wrong or that I'm seldom wrong. I'm wrong a lot of the time. I'm ok with that. It's how we learn.

Archived