Aberrant: Aberrant PBP Games

Jordan

personally the only thing that i care about when it comes to a player is there roleplaying skill. everything else doesnt really matter to. if it did i would never leave my house cuz i can find something seriously wrong with anyone.

but i will definately keep you in mind if i can talk some people into joining.

Morkoll, if people were leery of us because of your experiences thus far and Skylion's post above, I can understand. I'd like to say that most of us are pretty mellow and that Sky's experiences aren't typical of new players here. Sadly, you also had a rough introduction.

With that in mind, I'd like to say that if you find a game and wanted to play it here, the ST can come in with a dedicated crew and set up a game without including any of us that concern you. Just make sure that the ST says that up front - we have people start invite-only games here once in a while and most players are pretty chill about it.

We're all here to game - though I'm here to game and help facilitate other games. I love this site; I've been here since 2005 and it's part of my life now. I'd love to see new people come into it and join us here. :)

that's fine. in the end i'm not to sure on weather they'd join considering they've had some bad experiences on other websites but i can try. as far as a dedicated crew, there crew has fallen short which is why there hunting for a new crew.

so they'd be willing to accept new blood. its just i'm not to sure on weather they join or not based on past experiences.

It does not hurt to ask. There's an easy access chat, that almost always has people in it, while you can't find an ST all the time, you can find players easily enough. And Enough of us have been ST's/GM's and such that we can generally offer advice as needed. Beyond that, many of the gamers here have been here 5 years or more so we know each other well enough.

Archived