Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt

Chat Commands

2 posts in this topic

User Commands

/away - Sets user as away. Typing this command again sets user as "here".
/here - Sets user as here. This reverses the "away" and "busy" states.
/busy - Sets user as busy. Typing this command again sets user as "here".
/back - Shows the last entries of the room's chat, including any chat text that was present before arrival to the room.
/backtime - Shows the last minutes of the room's chat, including any chat text that was present before arrival to the room.
/clear - Clears the chat screen. This only affects your screen, not the screen of other users.
/me <action> - Issues an IRC-like "action" to the chat. "/me" will be changed to your user name, and the text in <action> will appear as a system message. For example: "/me is thinking" would translate to "Joe is thinking".
/join <room> - Switches the user to <room>. For example: "/join The Lounge"
/quit - Logout of the chat.
/logout - Logout of the chat.
/? - Display a list of currently available IRC commands.
/sos <message> - Alerts moderator in the current room of your message. Message text is optional. Message behaves like an /alert
/names - Shows a list of all user names in all public rooms.

Dice Commands

/succ xdyez rolls X dice of y sides and counts successes of z or higher

/succ xdyfz rolls X dice of y sides and counts successes of z or higher and then subtracts 1s

/succ xdysz rolls X dice of y sides and counts successes of z or higher, rerolls max results, AND subtracts 1s

/mm +x rolls a d20 and adds x

/mm -x rolls a d20 and subtracts x

/mm +xdcy rolls a dc, adds x and compares to the DC y

/mm +xhp rolls a d20, adds x and grants +10 if the d20 was 10 or lower (i.e. a hero point reroll)

/mm +xdcyhp rolls a d20, adds x, compares to DC y, and treats as a Hero Point reroll

/fate X where X is your skills minus difficulty

To roll the dice use the /ds command. Then you can supplement it with one of the following:

t = target number. If you don't supply a target number the default is the number of dice times .75 rounded up. So for d10 it will be 8, for d6 it will be 5, etc.
r = reroll number. Any dice rolled above this number will be rerolled. The default is number of sides on the die. Add a number after it to specify another number.
b = botch number. If you roll this number or lower it will subtract it from your total number of success. The default is 1. Add a number after it to specify another number.
m = mega dice. This is based on Aberrant's mega dice. You can use the mechanics on any roll. If is 2 success for each success and 3 successes if you roll the max side. This adds to your original roll.
+ = additional success. The number of success will automatically be added to your total.
- = difficulties. The number will automatically be removed to your total.

An example roll using everything is /ds 6d10t8br+2.