Mutants & Masterminds:The Magic Earth, a M&M 3e Game

Dawn OOC

I’m putting out an all-call for a game in a home-brew setting that I plan to turn into a series of novels eventually. You are helping me test ideas and plots. There are two understandings as we go into this:

1. You won’t steal my ideas from this game for use in your own settings or stories. You understand that by writing these down, they are my intellectual property and thus copyrighted.

2. I won’t steal your character or ideas you create for this world without your express permission. I understand that by writing them down, they are your intellectual property and thus copyrighted.

We’ll play nice with each other’s IP for this.

House Rules

System: Mutants & Masterminds, 3e - PL8, 120 PP, standard rules for creation

Jack of All Trades – limited availability, by approval only

Setting

It’s the modern world with roughly the same history as we know but with magic and monsters interwoven into their history. You have cell phones, running water and delivered pizza Magic is considered a branch of science now, while vampires, werewolves, giants and more work at your drive-throughs and grocery stores. They’re your bosses and your neighbors. They’re a part of life.

The problem is that they are part of life, and so are some very dangerous creatures. Most people, human and otherwise, just want their burgers served hot and their televisions working. You’re the other guy – for whatever reason, a life in suburbia doesn’t cut it for you. Maybe you’re an energy vampire who wants more than to punch a clock from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. in some corporate office. Maybe you’re an equisthrope (werehorse) who can’t take the enclosed environs of the call center anymore. Perhaps you’re an elioud (giant) who needs to make bank to support your sick mom.

Enter BlackDragon.

Magic

Magic is a measurable energy, a force of power in the world. Bags at airports are scanned for magical devices, and if they register too high, they and their owners are subject to further scrutiny. There are magic detectors in most schools and government buildings.

Living creatures generate their own magic, much in the way that many generate heat. Much of their generated magic stays with them but they have a measurable amount; for example, humans on average measure around one hecat (pronounced heh-KAT, hecat being the unit measure of magical energy). The magic of a creature can be assessed visually by those who look (or go) astral. The brightness of the being’s aura measures potential capacity for magic while the distance the aura expands beyond the body is a measure of their actual power. The soul is considered the astral body while the physical body is the temporal body. Either can be targeted by magic.

Auras don’t display emotion; they show the state of the soul. A therian looks like their animal form which leads many to accuse them of being animals (a charge that was considered true by almost everyone until WWII). Eliuods and humans show normal souls, unless they have a magical augmentation or curse on them. Daemonteknons have fucked up auras that may not extend evenly around the body. They can bunch up on places, make funny shapes or hover outside the body. The latter is dangerous, as the temporal body is a shield for the astral one.

Hexes and blessings are cast against the very soul of the being, which is why they’re supposed to be use with care or not at all. Police officers often have someone capable of hexing/blessing on their force, and the military embeds mages in units for that reason. However, the mages of the various religious orders have the greatest understanding of magic, since they have been practicing and recording their observations for millennia. Hindu monks are feared; Jewish priests are counted as badass. Catholic priests slaughtered most of the monsters that bedeviled humanity in just a few short centuries, choosing to exterminate rather than control. Even Muslims, who are considered the lightweights of the religious community due to their relative youth, command a great deal of power and respect, particularly in their understanding of the daemons of the world.

Mechanics
In game terms, the PL is the brightness. If the average human is PL 0, then they are about as bright, in visual terms, as a dying glow stick. This isn't bad; it's just not powerful. At PL 8, your PCs are probably around the intensity of your average non-LED flashlight. PL 10 is like a bright flashlight, while a PL 20 is probably close to blinding.

Your PP reflect in how far your aura appears to extend from your body. You divide your PP by 10. The average human is 3 inches; yours extends a foot and a half from your body.

As for Saves, spells that affect the soul are countered by Will, as are the things that attack the mind. The things that attack the body are countered by Fortitude.

BlackDragon Mercenary Company, INTL.

Owned by the enigmatic and insanely wealthy Julia King, BlackDragon has built a reputation as the world’s foremost problem solvers. Widely hated by law enforcement in the civilized world for their tendency to ignore those little things called laws, they are nonetheless known to have averted several disasters. The most publicized incident of their portfolio was killing of the Mumbai Vritra, a dangerous dragon native to India. Though this event occurred in 1983, there is still footage of it available on YouTube.

BlackDragon’s official home is on Annette Island in Alaska, where they have an agreement with the local Tsimshian tribe, as well as an understanding with the local therian groups. The island itself is firmly Anglican, as the establishing tribe were all of that faith. During World War II, a large airfield was built on the island and used by Canadian forces. After the war, it went up for public sale and became a commercial airport. Today, BlackDragon owns a large chunk of the airport and base facilities for its private use.

The group is mixed culture, having members from all walks of life, so long as they show any magical ability. While the group uses science and technology, the missions they face almost universally require the use of magic so it is a requirement for the teams. There are a number of teams that live on the base, while others rotate in and out on a temporary contract basis.

CEO - Julia King

--Director of Tactical Assessment - Louis Minami (Vamp)

----Squad Leaders

------Team Leaders

--------Team Members

--Director of Magical Assets - Rani Kaur (Sikh Mage)

----Research & Development Manager -

--Director of Material Assets - Issachar Zemiro (Hasidic Mage)

----Vehicle Operations and Maintenance Manager - Brogan Knight (Eliu)

--Director of Information & Technology - Katarzina Thanos (vampire)

----Research & Development Manager -

--Director of Recruitment - Candice Mann (DT)

--Director of Compliance - Althea Knight (Eliu)

--Director of Personnel Resources - Mr. Waldenburg (DT)

Character Types

All PCs should have permanent contracts with BlackDragon for this game. These contracts can be broken but usually require notice of at least 30-days. Aside from that, pay and benefits are good (you can buy Benefit (Wealth 1) as your salary - unless your PC is blowing it on hookers and silver-laced crack). Missions can be refused, but three unexcused (sickness is excused) refusals in a row, or in a single calendar year, will result in a thirty-day notice.

Humans – You know the type. Tenacious and stubborn, humans are tougher than many believe them to be. They show a surprising ability to survive in situations where most would believe them to be fighting a lost cause. They come from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures but if they work for BlackDragon, they have some magical talents.

Build notes: Humans abilities cap at 5; going above them requires magical supplementation. Mages can take a variable pool with 1 rank in it to simulate small tricks that can be done with ease. More spells can be built in an array, which can be rather large (but cannot be dynamic).

Vampires – These strange creatures walk the line between the living and dead. They subsist on human vitality to survive, be that blood or energy, or something odder, like human flesh. Their abilities range widely, though most of them take from others and boost themselves.

Build notes: Vampires need to have a complication related to the kind of vitality and some kind of weakness. They don’t have to be allergic to the sun, though this is the most common kind of Weakness. Their abilities should focus on Afflictions and Damage-Absorption powers.

Therianthropes – Myth states that were creatures came about when human mages breed with animal while transformed into that animal type. The offspring were intelligent and able to change shape. Because of their history as the offspring of mages practicing bestiality, many people are prejudiced against therians. The human-eaters who crop up occasionally probably don’t help their PR. Silver interferes with their coordination and powers. A therian’s aura is not human-shaped but animal-shaped.

Build notes: I expect to see powers related to their animal-type in an Alternate Form build. Hybrid-forms are very unusual and are a reflection of greater control over their animal soul. Power Loss: Silver is the appropriate complication, as silver doesn’t harm therians – it makes them high/drunk (silver abuse is actually a serious therian issue).

Daemonteknon – Half-spirit, half-human, these children are born when a woman is impregnated by a spirit. They are often reviled by their non-spirit parent and belong nowhere. Many are deemed dangerous by society and they are rarely welcome.

Build notes: This is the most open group as far as abilities. If you want something that isn’t covered by the other types, this is the type you want (elves, dwarves, etc go here). There are no specifics on these builds but I do expect you to stick to a coherent theme.

Elioud – These gentle giants are considered protectors of the faith by the Catholic Church, who’s liturgy claims that they are the offspring of humans and angels, given to mankind as protectors. Other cultures hold other views. It is fact that most elioud have an innate fondness for humans. Many call them ‘little cousins’ and gain employment in fields where their greater statue and strength put them in protective positions over others. While they are technically daemonteknon, the elioud have been a viable, self-sustaining race for centuries. They vary in height from 10 feet up to 14, though members of the species lie outside these measurements (the average height is 12 feet).

Build Notes: Eliouds can take innate Growth, which must be permanent. A short elioud (ten foot and under) doesn’t need to buy growth. Strength and Stamina has no caps; the other abilities are capped at five without magical augmentation.

Non-Player Races

Please don’t ask to play these.

Fae/Elves – While there are daemonteknon who can function as elves, the true fae are from somewhere else. Neither magic nor science has a good understanding of where that place is and the fae are so alien that their answers on the subject are unhelpful, at best. They can distort space and time, and can only be dealt with by magic.

Pure Monsters – Magic can twist the world strangely and has been the source of many terrible monsters (note: a popular comic book character has a gentle mage who turns into a giant green monster when he becomes angry, a situation imposed on him by magic gone awry). Some of these creatures became established and part of the ecosystem, such as griffins, dragons and more. Usually large, always aggressive and with an animal’s cunning, they pose a massive threat to public safety. They are so dangerous that most of these creatures are killed with no questions asked the moment they are found. While most of these creatures are formally extinct, some have been known to genesis spontaneously from the environment (such as a lion might become a griffin). Most of them can be killed by conventional warfare but extract a huge price in men and resources unless supplemented by magic.

Daemons – Creatures of pure spirit, they are a part of the world, as much as any other group. They don’t have physical bodies, though some can manifest them. They vary from culture to culture but have their rules and societies. Understanding these societies can be achieved through study (i.e., you can take Knowledge (INT): Daemon).

Please state interest and questions below.

Ok, I am interested. And have no issue with Carver appropriating characters of mine or things they do that she likes... I'd be glad to see them get into a novel. :D

Thinking vanilla human, no magic, but skilled.

Just a reminder: your PC must have some sort of magic, even if its innate talents. Just having magical ability means you have lower DCs against spells cast by and abilities of other magical creatures/people (non-magical people have an additional +2 on all saves from magical creatures).

How's this for an idea: The process of sacred resurrection used by the Ancient Egyptians worked on at least 1 person: ME. Since my tomb was just lucky enough to never be discovered it worked for me, but not for any of the others who got tomb-robbed.

Plus side: IMMORTALITY! :D

Minus side: All my magical loots got stolen from my other hiding places, & all my homies is REAL dead. :cry:

Oh in case anyone was wondering, Human with magical ability to enhance themselves. Think Physical Adept from Shadowrun.

Primary abilities: Pilot and Wheelwoman

Combat Ability: Personal firearms and aircraft weaponry

Defensive skill: Evasion and Dodging

Oh, and if my character does prove interesting, I do give permission for Carv to use any ideas I may spawn from this character (even the character itself).

Have an idea for a Human (Male - shock, I know) Mage Detective - most magic would focus around divination and senses, and would supplement them with a trusty sidearm or shotgun. Are magic items possible, analogous to technical items (Magic cloak, wands, etc)?

Had a brief idea of ressurrecting Incantatrix for this - typical mage with a wide variety of spells and stuck as a teenager, but prefer the detective.

Other idea for the detective is instead of actual magic, has magical tattoos or a golem-like body enhancing his natural abilities.

I'm fine with whichever you think works best for your setting, Carv.

Oh, there is always a remake of MegaGirl, the cheerful if someone oblivious elioud.

As you guys consider roles and positions on the team, remember that given some of the groups don't like one another will have an impact on social interaction. For example, a human Face isn't going to do as well as a therian Face when dealing with nature daemons or other therians. A vampire Face is not going to be able to interact with eliouds very well, who won't forget that the vampire 'eats' their little cousins. And no one likes the daemonteknons, because they tend to be weird, crazy or both. While the people at BlackDragon are professionals and get along with one another (on the surface at least), they have to deal with these prejudices on-mission, and you can't rely on shooting/blasting your way through every obstacle.

It's also acceptable and reasonable for your PC to be someone who focuses on one race. For example, an elioud mage who focuses on daemons would bring knowledge and spells that target the daemons to the team. Same with the human who is really good at killing therians because he has talents that let him see their auras and he can pick them out of a crowd easily.

Just some ideas for you guys.

As you guys consider roles and positions on the team, remember that given some of the groups don't like one another will have an impact on social interaction. For example, a human Face isn't going to do as well as a therian Face when dealing with nature daemons or other therians. A vampire Face is not going to be able to interact with eliouds very well, who won't forget that the vampire 'eats' their little cousins. And no one likes the daemonteknons, because they tend to be weird, crazy or both. While the people at BlackDragon are professionals and get along with one another (on the surface at least), they have to deal with these prejudices on-mission, and you can't rely on shooting/blasting your way through every obstacle.

It's also acceptable and reasonable for your PC to be someone who focuses on one race. For example, an elioud mage who focuses on daemons would bring knowledge and spells that target the daemons to the team. Same with the human who is really good at killing therians because he has talents that let him see their auras and he can pick them out of a crowd easily.

Just some ideas for you guys.

Seeing Carv's analysis, I sort of feel like I would be taking the easy road. I think I would be a Daemonteknon Kitsune.

I do have a question about prejudices, at least in terms of potential background though. Namely can a my character have joined the military in the past? (Namely can Youko join the JASDF in her background)? I was thinking that my character's parentage is the result of a mating between a Female Full-blooded Kitsune and a Human Father. I'm not too attached to the military angle in my background as she might have just a lot of simulator time and talent. And probably a sizable enough pool of money to buy a jet off of the Russians and the technical know how to make it combat worthy.

Otherwise here are the changes to fit the concept:

Primary abilities: Pilot and Wheelwoman

Combat Ability: Personal firearms and aircraft weaponry, very tactical.

Defensive skill: Evasion and Dodging

Racial Talents: Really acute hearing including outside of human range. Naturally charismatic. Can see spirits.

Magical Talent: Creating illusions.

Flaws: Flirty, Prankster.

Seeing Carv's analysis, I sort of feel like I would be taking the easy road. I think I would be a Daemonteknon Kitsune.

I do have a question about prejudices, at least in terms of potential background though. Namely can a my character have joined the military in the past? (Namely can Youko join the JASDF in her background)? I was thinking that my character's parentage is the result of a mating between a Female Full-blooded Kitsune and a Human Father.

If you want a daemonteknon to have a military career, then you need to have a hell of a good reason they were allowed to enlist. Please remember that while elioud are loved in general, they're considered the sole exception to the rule. Daemonteknon are believed to be insane due to their mixed heritage; its not their fault but you still can't trust them. Daemonteknon, in Greek, means demon/spirit offspring and that is what people remember whenever they think about them. The elioud aren't crazy either out of luck (as the non-Catholics claim) or because God built them to be not only sane but way more social and compassionate than many humans (since their daemon parents were the servants of God). So a military career is possible if your PC is passing as a talented human or if they were part of a special ops group that officially didn't exist.

As for a daemon mother, this isn't really possible. A daemon is a creature without substance and while they can take on substance they are, in the terms of the world, a bodiless soul (yes, this means that human ghosts are technically daemon but are generally counted as not by humans - who wants to call Grandma a daemon?). They don't really have a womb to carry a child to term. Your daemonteknon would have a human mother and a kitsune father - other than that detail, I see no problem with the idea that your PC is a kitsune-based DT. :)

ETA: A fox therianthrope, just for comparison's sake, would be welcome within the JASDF. Bestiality or not, every army and police force in the world makes full use of the abilities a shifter brings to the service.

Ah, I knew I got something wrong there. Human Mother then.

Also I could see my character then being more someone swept up into a project of using someone with Youko's set of abilities to great effect. Namely illusions forward of a squadron and what-not, but because of someone digging through budget appropriations they saw what the project was using (I and some others) and shut the project down because "you can't trust them".

Hence, discharge and unemployed. Until Blackdragon came along. (Thank you).

Okay I have a couple of ideas here still forming. The first is a young adult (former teen heartthrob) actor who was born with draconic blood (neither of his parents were dragons but either one of his grandparents was or somewhere further back in his lineage was a dragon). He was born normal looking but as he got older his draconic heritage expressed itself, which he hid with shapeshifting dragon magic. Very few people outside his family knew the secret but it came out when he was at BlackDragon doing research for a role in a film that was going to be based on the organization (He did not go out in the field. Mostly it was tours of the non critical areas of the base, interviews with willing members/agents and sit ins to watch training.) "Dragon Boy" would primarily be a face I'm thinking, specializing in Dragons and Lizard/Reptile/Serpent creatures. He can communicate with such creatures and can morph his appearance through dragon magic. He will be stronger and tougher than most humans as well. His major Trump Card will be the ability to take on the form of a full (if young and small) Dragon form: his Birthright.

Magic

Magic is a measurable energy, a force of power in the world. Bags at airports are scanned for magical devices, and if they register too high, they and their owners are subject to further scrutiny. There are magic detectors in most schools and government buildings.

Living creatures generate their own magic, much in the way that many generate heat. Much of their generated magic stays with them but they have a measurable amount; for example, humans on average measure around one hecat (pronounced heh-KAT, hecat being the unit measure of magical energy). The magic of a creature can be assessed visually by those who look (or go) astral. The brightness of the being’s aura measures potential capacity for magic while the distance the aura expands beyond the body is a measure of their actual power. The soul is considered the astral body while the physical body is the temporal body. Either can be targeted by magic.

Auras don’t display emotion; they show the state of the soul. A therian looks like their animal form which leads many to accuse them of being animals (a charge that was considered true by almost everyone until WWII). Eliuods and humans show normal souls, unless they have a magical augmentation or curse on them. Daemonteknons have fucked up auras that may not extend evenly around the body. They can bunch up on places, make funny shapes or hover outside the body. The latter is dangerous, as the temporal body is a shield for the astral one.

Hexes and blessings are cast against the very soul of the being, which is why they’re supposed to be use with care or not at all. Police officers often have someone capable of hexing/blessing on their force, and the military embeds mages in units for that reason. However, the mages of the various religious orders have the greatest understanding of magic, since they have been practicing and recording their observations for millennia. Hindu monks are feared; Jewish priests are counted as badass. Catholic priests slaughtered most of the monsters that bedeviled humanity in just a few short centuries, choosing to exterminate rather than control. Even Muslims, who are considered the lightweights of the religious community due to their relative youth, command a great deal of power and respect, particularly in their understanding of the daemons of the world.

Mechanics
In game terms, the PL is the brightness. If the average human is PL 0, then they are about as bright, in visual terms, as a dying glow stick. This isn’t bad; it’s just not powerful. At PL 8, your PCs are probably around the intensity of your average non-LED flashlight. PL 10 is like a bright flashlight, while a PL 20 is probably close to blinding. Your PP reflect in how far your aura appears to extend from your body. You divide your PP by 10. The average human is 3 inches; yours extends a foot and a half from your body.

As for Saves, spells that affect the soul are countered by Will, as are the things that attack the mind. The things that attack the body are countered by Fortitude.

Terms
Daemonteknon - half-spirit, half-human being that is often uncomfortably weird. Very few places tolerate them, though the elioud are not only accepted but beloved.

Elioud - race taller than humans who can trace their ancestry back to angels and humans. As a whole, the race is protective toward humanity. They can be stubborn and some practice faux humility, becoming offended when not catered to by humans.

Genesis - the process by which the environment bleeds off excess magic. It usually twists a living animal into a variant of itself, such as turning a komodo dragon into a dragon.

Gifted - natural magic user who uses magic through inborn abilities; many can become magicians; sometimes called Cursed based on what the ability is.

Magician - anyone who uses their will to manipulate the world (magical creatures such as DT are using inborn abilities, not their will, generally).

Non-Alive Being - this is the word for vampires, ghosts and other creatures that have been transformed into a semi-dead state. It is the official term used on most government documents now, including medical forms and census questionnaires. They often power magic using other's energy, as they produce none of their own. They have muted auras. see, NAB.

Soul-bond - considered by many magical professionals to be a type of curse, soul-bonds are when two or more people have the energies of their souls tied together as one. While seen as very romantic by many, it is considered dangerous because a curse that targets one person’s soul affects both. Soul-bonds can also be applied unevenly, creating subservience and even magical slavery in one participant. If one must be soul-bound, it is best to have a professional do it for you rather than attempting to get the balance right yourself.

Therianthrope - officially, they are considered humans with an animal soul which allows them to transform into an animal shape. Unofficially, opinions vary and are far less complimentary, with references back to the act of beastiality believed responsible for their creation. The entertainment industry is the one exception, as many therians are cast for animal roles. The military and police forces in most countries also welcome therians, even if they don’t advertise that practice.

Slang
Angstpire - a vampire that just can’t seem to get over being deadish. “No, don’t invite Larry to come. He’s a total angstpire.”

Dead head - crude term referring to a male vampire prostitute or male vampire that uses sex to get fed. Considered an insult to most vampires.

Deadish - slang for undead; considered slightly more PC than undead. “I don’t know about you but she’s hot for a deadish girl.” see, Non-Alive Being.

Eliu king/queen - usually slang for a non-eliuod who has a sexual fetish for elioud based solely on the disparity in sizes. Can also be used to signify someone who lusts after a same-species sexual partner with large breasts or penis.

Furry Trade - legalized prostitution with therians, usually while in animal form. Currently only legal in a few places.

Genning - shorthand verb for a genesis event. “That area is genning another griffin.” also gens, genned

Little cousins - elioud nickname for the human race. Many elioud use it in daily speech; some humans find it insulting which baffles most elioud. “Good morning, little cousin. How are you today?”

NAB - short for non-alive being. “Get all the NABs briefed before the sun comes up.”

Playing the poodle - slang for a therian that works for a celebrity as a status symbol. Actors, musicians, wrestlers, etc. with a need to have a tough guy image will hire a therian to be seen with them in animal form. It is frowned upon by ‘society’ which of course only appeals to the ‘bad boy’ more. Therians are split on how they feel about it; some feel its demeaning while others point out that its basically a form of entertainment. “Oh, god! Stacy! Your brother is playing the poodle for Kay-D!” see, Poodle.

Poodle - therian who plays the poodle.

Silver fiend - a therian who is in a downward spiral due to a silver addiction; refers to the desperation a therian feels at this point.

Vam-pyre - bad pun often used as a threat against vampires. Popularized in a 1980’s mob movie. “Hey! You wanna become a vam-pyre? Then you better shape up!”

Locked down type for my character to being a therianthrope based off of an aplomado falcon. As for his skill set he's a hunter. He's pretty good with guns overall, but superb with his rifle. He has expertise in hunting and survival. he can track, and is a bit of an acrobat, as a nod to his bird heritage. His power is the ability to morph into an aplomado falcon, but one about 4-5 times normal size at least.

I'm getting a sketch done of Youko! Very happy! Nevermind, just got buzzkilled.

Also, will be getting this done as I speak. The character's statistics I mean. Thanks, Jordan for being a big help with living within my points. And everyone else for that matter.

Yes I still want my own plane, but now it looks like I earn that. :D

Concealment is just an effect. It could be magic woogy invisible plane, or a tank with really good cammo. Personal opinion, it'd be pretty un-useful if you couldn't use something that had concealment on it from your character sheet. The intent is to hide whatever from attacks, not make it a button-mash-and-pray device for you. ;)

Okay from our conversation in chat, it sounds like you want an invisibility power that has multiple purposes which means Array. the fist power you mention, the ability to turn you and a bunch of other people invisible, the second power to turn any vehicles you are piloting invisible. I would probably look at something like this.

Concealment: Burst Area Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses; Affects Others, Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Selective; Activation 2: standard action)

Your core power. lets you and anyone you choose within 30 feet of you to become invisible to all visual senses. it's got it's limits, for example if anyone in the group strays more than 30 feet away from you then they will loose the invisibility and it doesn't hide any noise you make or anyone's scent.

The next power is for cloaking vehicles;

AP-Concealment: Concealment 8 (Alternate; All Aural Senses, All Visual Senses, Other Sense Type: Radio; Affects Objects Only; Activation 2: standard action)

This should let you make any object you are touching invisible to all visual, auditory and radio senses. a very good cloak. Note that you yourself don't turn invisible so if you are outside the vehicle when you use it you will still be detectable. reasonably anything inside the vehicle should be hidden as well but ultimately that is a Carver call :) the Alternate power is only 14 points so if you need to add something (like increased mass) you have a tiny bit of wiggle room.

Anyway, that is my 2 cents :)

Thanks for that, Jordan/Craig.

I will start putting this into use prior to Carv's input, although I might not have as many alternates, or just make the concealment to auditory and visual senses, with maybe a separate version for just radar and heat (although what sort of sense is Heat considered in this?).

Almost done, thankfully. Even if it means I just have my morph, and just put my remaining points into skills, abilities, and what-not and just claim Youko washed out of her program as she's magically inept.

Hi, folks. I've gotten no questions for a bit, so I assume you guys have decided what to do. I've received a couple of partial submissions (crunch but no backgrounds) and one complete submission.

I'd like one more thing in your submission in addition to the normal things. These five questions answered:

• What is the worst thing your character has ever done?
• What is the worst thing your character can imagine himself doing?
• What is the worst thing your character can imagine some-one else doing?
• What has the character forgotten?
• What is the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to the character?

I don't need stories written about them but I need a clear idea of what you're talking about in each case.

Archived