Guild Wars 2

Dawn OOC

I've recently gotten back into the game and given that I've heard several people in chat mention that they were in the game, I thought I'd see about connecting with people in the game. I'm pryzmkess.5417 on the Tarnished Coast server in the game. Anyone else here play on Toast? :D

I remember Damon having a guild, but I haven't seen him in a while.

I'll share with people what I have and where I hang my hat and I'll possibly transfer servers (since I think you only have one "home" server.) I've been thinking of getting back into it since I miss my magical armored plant lady a little, and the structure of it makes it easy to pick back up.

I play although it's been a while since I logged on. I am in Damon's guild on Anvil Rock. I think my highest level toon is a 32 or 34 Norn Elementalist. I also have a 30ish Human Engineer. everything else is level 10 to 14 (I have one of each of the classes...)

I think I'm on Anvil, but I'm not sure, since I had an authenticator tied into a phone that I forgot to unlink it from before I wiped it.

So once that's sorted, I have an 80 sylvari guardian called Aloe Ashbloom, with level 400 Cooking (uhm) and Armorsmithing (yay.) When I get back in I'll try and go for Ascended armorsmithing and maybe swap out for weaponsmithing over cooking, unless that's a mistake.

• 7 years later...

Archived