Mutants & Masterminds:[DCUO] OOC Thread

Aphrodite Pandemos

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't remember what our situation is, that and to be honest I can't post unless people get through their initiatives now. Hell only I and George have posted, if there were others interested they would have posted in their initiatives unless it was the GM's turn.

I'm in, but I'm starting to wonder if we shouldn't just start with a different scenario.

It was no one's fault but mine. it was a bunch of NPC's turns in the initiative rotation, and regardless of the reasons I dropped the ball then forgot about the game in the wake of the new shinies. It is entirely my bad and I take full responsibility.

As to the opening scenario, That was going to be my next question. If people are interested in continuing, would everyone want to pick back up from where I dropped the game or would people prefer a little bit of a fast forward, and how much further should we hop?

The fight is/was basically just for motivation. to get the characters to realize just standing around was a bad idea. The robots are only minions so if you feel like flexing your super powered muscles and showing off a bit we can finish the fight, otherwise I'll just fast-forward to the end of it.

That brings up another thing. I haven't heard anything from Moira in a while. Moira if you are still keeping an eye on things here, can you please PM me?

Since we have everyone here, I am now asking your opinion. I am going to soft reboot the game. after a moment of fuzziness you will wake up in tubes again. Here's your choices

You get saved by someone. They lead you off the ship and to the ground leading you to somewhere.

Youbreak free again. The ship is empty, but you are contacted by someone who gives you a way out. at the end you are witness to something that gives you a choice in a matter which will weigh on the game.

So, railroad or options?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived