Aberrant: Walking the Razor's Edge

Jeff_ST

I saw that he's been on. I meant not around as in, not posting in this forum.

,, ,,

As for my characters,

There was Mobius (who was approved but I never did get into play with, because life). He would totally work, though perhaps not my first choice.

Titan Omega was from the In the Beginning game who works best in this kind of N-Day-1 scenario. A strong contender, and was originally made with 30 NP.

Tora was fully stated and sheeted up for 200x before it went under. Mechanically similar to Titan, but with a completely different feel. However both of those designs used the alternate bodymorph types from the splats so they might not work here. They could be made with core though, so long as we are free to define our own special effects/definitions for our powers.

Ricochet, a force field/repulsor type character who I've made many versions of, but never in any game that got off the ground. Another long time favorite.

Lodestone is also a favorite, though I've been wanting to repurpose him for A&A. I just have trouble with non ST/Plot driven games, because I need hooks/heavy interaction to play off of in order to feel motivated to write.

Those are my old favorites. Any one of them would probably work well, though they may need to change a lot to fit story-wise. TO, Ricochet, Mobius, or my new idea.

New idea is for a concept I call a psychedelic shapeshifter, though that really doesn't do it justice and he wouldn't start out yet understanding how to shapeshift or even that it's possible for him to do so.

Yep. Still love me some Aberrant. :)

Okay. First things first. For all the new players, and maybe one of the old players that I may have missed, I have a questionnaire I will have you fill out for my benefit and yours to help me get a clearer picture of the background and mentality of the character.

Second. I am willing to accept new characters. However, all characters must be vetted by me, obviously. I will be starting the first mission for the team shortly. The sooner you can get the stats and background to me, the better. Also if I say your character needs changes, No arguments. If you want me to reconsider, provide a good story reason. But do so politely. :)

Third. This is a team-based game. Please do your best to get along and not get people ticked off OOC. IC Drama is okay. OOC is Not. I have enough of that in my life as is. :)

Yeah I wasn't sure because it kept saying he's been on but I sent him a PM ages ago with no response yet. I can't really move forward without having that conversation with him. Let's just hope he's ok, and comes back soon. He always does. Whether he will have the mojo/inspiration to carry on remains to be seen...

In any case, no hard feelings from me. RL comes first after all. This is for fun.

Uh, right, can't just hijack a game because the ST has been abducted by real life.

Personally, I'm fine waiting until Dozer can make it back, or if he can. I don't mind waiting and have little interest in remaking this character for yet another game. At some point, I'm gonna do some small fics for Sean Cassidy.

Archived