Aberrant: Walking the Razor's Edge

Jeff_ST

Hello, there.

I am interested in creating a st-driven 30-np game focused on a group of characters that erupted in and/or around New York City within the first month after N-Day. This will follow the timeline as set down in the main books, so there is no Teragen, no Project Utopia, and no Zurich accord. No one has heard the name Divis Mal. The wound is fresh, and humanity is still reeling. The term Nova is just coming into use. The game will start on april 23, 1998. One month to the day after N-day.

The focus of this game is on the characters and their place in the world. They can become a force for good, a force for evil, or a force for "meh". They may even become founding members of the various organizations throughout the nova age. The sky is the limit in terms of possibilities.

If you have questions for me, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well got a proper image for Naomi starting off. It's not very heroic, but it's a loose-fitting and weatherproof outfit she can wear to at the very least keep herself dry in the spring and not have to worry about her tail as the tail can hide in a pant leg. That and the hood is particularly useful for a person who has ears on the top of her head. The bag is just to carry all her working gear.

XV7b80M.png

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like Jeff the ST hasn't been around much though. Hopefully he comes back soonish and hopefully there is a spot or few open. I have a few preexisting characters that might be good fits to resurrect, and a new idea or two as well. Been some time since I've played in a proper ST-Driven Aberrant game!

I think work and family has been eating him up, and I think sometimes, posting via his iPad has had issues.

On an aside, I know there have been.... issues with you here on the site, Skylion, but I'm glad to hear you have some new ideas. You obviously still like the Aberrant system/setting. Personally, of the characters I'm aware of that were yours, I'd like to see Mobius from Ultimate Aberrant: Mutant High repurposed for this game, if Dozer is willing to accept new players now or at a future time.

Right now, only Core and A:PG are allowed (though I'm sure Strength and Weaknesses would be carefully looked at, considering how abusive they can be). Stuff from other books are looked at on a case-by-case basis.

Archived