Aberrant: Children of Quantum Fire - A Statement..

Justin OOC

WhiteRain, while I acknowledge you are a far superior writer, you make many incorrect statements, and assumptions within your new thread.

This is not said as disrespect, but as one player to another. You do not control my character's fate, none of them. There were Terat children who stayed on Earth, a fair number actually. Glory was not as absolutely powerful, and before the game ended Proteus was dealt several major blows, in a buildup to eliminate it all together, which had the game continued, happened.

I want closure for this game, I always have, but it was never to be. I've been content to let it lie unfinished, untended, because it needed to remain so. The game was grand, a test of what play at the highest levels of power was like.

You do what you like with your own characters, but you alone cannot decide how the story closes for everyone.

I concur with everything Long said. I understand the desire for closure but you're not the ST, and as far as I'm concerned, your story is not the future ending of CoQF. I will continue to read it with interest and appreciate you sharing it with us. :)

For my part, I love your writing WhiteRain and look forward to reading more. Yeah, QF ended with a fizzle, but I'm glad to see someone still cares enough about it to continue writing for it.

Had many more things I'd have wanted to write for and with Bombshell, just never got around to it. Wished we could have more deeply developed the relationship between Bombshell and Chang, whatever it would have turned out to be, that started way back in 200X.

If you plan on writing more for your closure of QF, instead of ending it with the legion of Lucreszias traipsing across Chang bridge - which is a fine ending on its own - feel free to use Bombshell in whatever capacity you wish.

It's my ending. Which is really the only one I came back to write. I incorporated the other scattered bits and pieces to give a more complete roundup. If its dissatisfying to you, write your own. And no I don't mind if it contradicts anything or indeed everything in my RP.

I presume the point of the thread was just to voice your displeasure? Or were you after something else?

Edit: If that wasn't clear, there's no more to come. Just those two posts.

It's my ending. Which is really the only one I came back to write. I incorporated the other scattered bits and pieces to give a more complete roundup. If its dissatisfying to you, write your own. And no I don't mind if it contradicts anything or indeed everything in my RP.

I presume the point of the thread was just to voice your displeasure? Or were you after something else?

Edit: If that wasn't clear, there's no more to come. Just those two posts.

The point of this thread was to let others know the state of things as well as state my displeasure. You claimed that your thread was the conclusive ending for CoQF, without talking to any of the other players about it and getting any feedback from them. That was impolite, at best. All you needed to say in your fiction was "this is the way I see it ending" and I think that most of us would have been fine with it. To use the words "not just to be my final RP as Chang Zha-Yang, but as a summary, history and ‘conclusion’ of sorts, to the entire Children of Quantum Fire setting" was a step too far, in my opinion.

Archived