Mutants & Masterminds: Heroes United - [Heroes United] OOC thread

Justin OOC

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long, the creatures in New York, did we crush/destroy the ones that weren't flown into the harbor? Are they full of lava like a Cadbury Chocolate Lava Egg? Or are they just really really hot in there, but it doesn't come spilling out in a tidal wave of spiteful devastation?

Or do we not know?

It takes place after the fight at Gabe's house, but the actual outing can be a few days later...they don't have to run out that same day.

I'd rather not worry TOO much about continuity for the side threads, unless it's just totally wrong...like if you're in a coma or in a prison or something and it ruins plots if you show up. :)

I'm a bit out of the loop in House Call. Have we won and are wrapping up or are we going to town, or what? Need some info so I can follow up.

Also, Max... this cracked me up:

"Uh..." Ren winced and shook her head. "...yeah, no. He's seventeen. The good places, they card you at the door. We could get him a fake one, but this is Gabriel. He wouldn't use it if we gave it to him."

Rev, we're basically done with it yes. I had hoped to be wrapping it up and starting the next chapter, which will involve everyone, Thursday. Now it seems work has changed my schedule, making me work overnight, so we'll see. If I can get it done tonight when I get off from work, I'll close it out then

While I applaud you on having a decent helping of common sense, I'm not sure why she's so frightening. But thanks for noticing! :D

It's the whole 'looks like a hot blonde but is really a wolf and acts like one' thing that freaks me out, so consider it a compliment on your roleplaying. That being said, maybe I should man up and have Izzy join anyway, since I think she's way more badass than I am!

Um...isn't she one of those wolves that's supposed to EAT THE STARS? Why WOULDN'T you be terrified of something like that? :blink:

But she's not going to eat them yet. Just at Ragnarok and I'm sure at that time, everyone will have bigger worries than what Jael is eating (unless, of course she's eating a person, in case they'd be completely justified in being concerned about her culinary habits). :D

Well, my guess would be that since your sorta playing Superboy, and you sorta have a wolf teammember, that you would get a sorta sphere that could sorta turn into a flying motorcycle. I'm thinking an egg or a cube that turns into either a bicycle or car.

Just my guess.

Edited post.

Dunno why my not wanting to risk others being effected by a unknown sort of gas/smoke/etc is being looked at like some ego thing. But, if you want it to get into your body through your skin and do horrible things by entering through your pores, be my guest, come along. I wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

Archived