Mutants & Masterminds: Heroes United - [Heroes United] OOC thread

Justin OOC

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'm using Slither's 3 pp to raise her Dodge defense from 10 to 12 (her Toughness is 8, so that works with caps) and giving her Skill Mastery in Slight of Hand.

EDIT: Ugh, I'll have to do it later; my old Powerbook doesn't like html coding very much today.

Two questions. First, I think I found a more elegant way to express one of my arrays, so can I shuffle a few points around?

And secondly: what exactly was the debrief on the rock monsters, so I know what to tell Gabe? Were they alive or not, and did we sort out where they came from and what they wanted? If we covered that, I apologize in advance.

One of the best places I've ever found to make an image (since I can barely draw stick figures) is the now defunct City of Heroes. However, I just found a way to gain access to their character generator!

So, please welcome the new screenshots of the Paladin!

gallery_922_45_14527.jpg ,,

gallery_922_45_12161.jpg

gallery_922_45_22043.jpg

Yeah, SM, I just happened to find it. DrN, I tried to do a bubble helmet to see if I could do something that looked like you, but I couldn't get a head inside it (just floating brains). How'd you do it?

If you got the Issue 24 beta download, it unlocks all of the costume items that were the micro-transaction items. My bubble helmet was part of it. I might tweak the look a bit to be closer to my avatar, as at first my suit doesn't look very armored.

I am waiting for someone to come outside and interact with the nosy stranger who just landed on the Helipad. I figured Long would want to post Aubrey's reaction, but I know he's been working like a dog of late.

If Justin doesn't mind us pre-emting Aubrey I have no problem with someone else coming out to say hello with a laser blast :D As it is though there isn't really much for me to do until there is someone else on the roof or Long tells me I sense something.

Archived