Mutants & Masterminds: Heroes United - [Heroes United] OOC thread

Justin OOC

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how when 'you are ready to move on' you expect it all to be dropped. As a player of this game I come here to have fun, and when you pull your crap it becomes less fun. So, in a nut shell: knock it off. Don't do something like that again.

If you have a problem, take it to the OOC. Don't gum of the IC thread with your "Waa Waa!" crap, because that's not what I'm here to read. If your PC has some self esteem issues, fine, but she suddenly went from cocky and confident to 'Woe is me, I'm a fuck up.' So I don't buy the 'most of it was IC' line. If you're frustrated, we'll try to help.

I've asked you not to pull a stunt like that again. So please don't. Frankly I don't care how you feel. Since you give no consideration to others when you throw your tantrums, none is given in return.

Like said, please don't don't do something like that again IC.

Cool.

Now if you're looking for something to do, why not head over to Fulcrum and Gabe and help them out. Gabe is scanning buildings for injured people and lifting the heavy rubble out of the way. You and Fulcrum can help usher them to safety while he holds up the buildings (there's no where to place the debris at the moment until we know people are all safely out of harms way.

Really though, it's just an excuse for me and Max to have our characters shoot the shit for awhile.

Who do you think needs to usher the people out of the path of destruction?

Dude, it's got nothing to do with super powers, sure Gabe is very useful in this situation but it doesn't mean he's the hero of the hour or anything. While he's lifting the rubble you and Fulcrum can be leading people out of it, through the danger, keeping them calm, getting them the medical attention they need (if at all). It's a team Tommy, sometime you're the guy doing the heavy lifting, other times your the guy who is the first ray of hope scared people see when they're world suddenly collapsed all around them.

Besides, it'd be nice to have a super brain around to tell Gabe what buildings or rubble not to lift for fear of causing more damage or severe cave-ins. The kid's in high school, all he knows to do right now is lift and lift and lift some more... he thinks he's helping, but without guidance he could accidentally do more harm than good.

As a note to players/ST, Jael's going to nap until someone interacts with her. I just wanted people to know not to wait on me for another post unless you start something with her.

Scout and Gabe are very welcome to start things with her, just as a note. :firedevil:

I was thinking that the debrief will happen regardless. It's probably going to be the subject behind a meeting the next day or something, so people are probably only dispersing to provide the necessary excuses to their loved ones. Not that it matters, since there are no longer travel times as long as we can find where you are.

So I guess we're just posting questions and stuff about our individual threads here, then?

Could you clarify: Justin, you're writing for Dash Carpenter, correct? I'm confused since the first post was from your profile and the last post was from I'm guessing an alias? Also is there anything else we're supposed to write about? Or is there going to be more of a GM briefing coming from Andrey or something? Just kind of lost. Basically are our characters supposed to already know where to go, or do they already have a lead, or are we supposed to cook something up?

It's easy to assume that Scout would have connections with various trainers in and around the city. Someone he knows, or even a friend of a friend might have heard of these fights and could possibly get him an invitation or whatever. I'm just wondering if I should post that coming from his mouth, as, "Hey, I'm taking some initiative!" or if you're going to throw the three of us more of a bone in another post or something.

A very minor note: due to her past and whatnot, I've decided Izzy is going by her Alternate Identity name of 'Stevenson' in America instead of Sterling, her given name. Andery may know her real name, which is fine. She mentioned it exactly once in a brief conversation with Dr Northlight in the first thread, so I went back in and changed it. Not a big deal, I know, but i just want to keep the continuity clean :D

Archived