Experience Awards

z012

Sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner, guys! As I said in the proposal thread, I'll be giving out monthly experience awards and thread awards. Monthly awards are based on participation, to encourage regular posting, while thread awards are more about quality of roleplaying and adding to the game as a whole in the thread.

July:
Adam       2
Helena     1
Kylie      1
Krystal    2
Lily       2
Mathis     1
Tejah      1

August:
Adam       0
Helena     1
Kylie      2
Krystal    2
Lily       2
Mathis     1
Tejah      2

September:
Adam       0
Helena     1
Kylie      2
Krystal    2
Lily       1
Mathis     0
Tejah      1

In the Beginning Thread XP

Adam: +1 for giving Eric a real personality in my head; +1 for handing Lily the $20; +1 for being a Sergeant and not just an Officer ;); +1 for Lovecraft (I really did mean that in chat).

Total: +4 xp

Helena: +1 for being hyper rational; +1 for being a doctor, first and foremost in Helena's priorities; +1 for being the only armed civilian so far; +1 for making Ben the invisible ride-along NPC with Helena.

Krystal: +1 for checking the internet for what would happen to the infrastructure if people stay gone; +1 for the crock pot; +1 for deputizing yourself; +1 for "Feedback."; +1 for Rules of Horror.

Total: +5 xp

Kylie: +1 for the emotional punch to the gut for the player; +1 for OOCly acting as a guide to KC for other players; +1 for finishing making up the bed; +1 for keeping IC and OOC separate with an avatar character.

Lily: +1 for Bili and Lily sitting in a tree....; +1 for the dire shortage of men; +1 "It's a little weirder."

Total: +3 xp

Tejah: +1 for what "everyone knows"; +1 for Tejah's not so enlightened self-interest at the airport; +1 for Yiddish cursing.

Total: +3

• 2 weeks later...

These awards are supposed to be somewhat relative, but you all posted fantastically in October, so I'm giving everyone the same award and an extra (monthlies generally cap at 2) for just being awesome players!

October:
Adam       3
Helena     3
Kylie      3
Krystal    3
Lily       3
Tejah      3

Archived