Mutants & Masterminds:Anyone Interested In A Supers Game?

Justin OOC

Mike Finished his character at about 430am cst. She is approved, and if he's unable to get her posted, I will still be awarding everyone 3pp considering the work he put in, in addition to everyone else being done. Submissions for characters and players are not closed, though it will be after the first story that I add any more to the group.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, imma spend those 3 points on; 1 Skill (melee: swords 2, making him a functional swordsman), Equipment 1 (just enough to buy a functional blade), and the advantage Quick Draw (further specializing himself into an iaijutsu swordsman).

I DO appreciate those points though, as now I'm not completely helpless in combat.

Okay, so for Slither's 3 pp, I'm gonna spend it as follows:

1pp = 1 rank in Immunity (Cold) for the Slither suit.

1pp = 2 ranks in Expertise: Politics (part of her major at university, as well as skills she used every day as part of her double life)

1pp = 2 ranks in Expertise: Cooking (I like it when a character has a skill just for them, that's not immediately useful in and of itself. Plus she grew up in India and Pakistan, so she probably has a better knowledge of spices than the average Englishwoman!)

Change of plans; instead of adding Expertise: Politics (which is kind of already covered under History and Tradecraft, I suppose), I'm using one of the pp to give Izzy a new legal identity courtesy of MI6 (i.e. Benefit: Alternate Identity). Yes, I'm keeping Cooking.

Okay, in Some Assembly Required, I am totally fuzzy on who is where, and who can interact with whom.

I was under the impression that Paladin, Scout and Northlight had already gone inside by the time Fulcrum went in.

Then Modus and 'Dumisami' and Isabel showed up just as Fulcrum was getting there, or just after.

I think the main issue is that this OOC thread (that's what it's become practically) is located in the main discussion category for new games, while the game material is in the M&M sub-category. But perhaps a OOC thread in the category the game is in would be a smart idea, keeping this thread for further recruitment when required.

Archived